Need guidance on muscle growth

pain4gains

Awards
Hey guys I'm 44 years old, I have worked out on and off since my freshmen year in high school but now I really want to focus on muscle growth and sustain a lifestyle of working out. I have always used over the counter products but now I'm ready to try other sources for muscle growth. So I guess my questions are where do I begin? What should I look for?
Any information is truly appreciated!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys I'm 44 years old, I have worked out on and off since my freshmen year in high school but now I really want to focus on muscle growth and sustain a lifestyle of working out. I have always used over the counter products but now I'm ready to try other sources for muscle growth. So I guess my questions are where do I begin? What should I look for?
You have to decide if you want to use PH, sarms or something else. If you never used anything but basics I would start with PH like 1/4 cycle. This is a good starting point and will give you decent gainz. Take a look at iron legion for some quality topicals for easier dosing. I would make sure you have PCT ready as well.

Iron Legion code chef for 25% off

pain4gains

Awards
You have to decide if you want to use PH, sarms or something else. If you never used anything but basics I would start with PH like 1/4 cycle. This is a good starting point and will give you decent gainz. Take a look at iron legion for some quality topicals for easier dosing. I would make sure you have PCT ready as well.

Thank you!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chef nailed it above, but to echo his statements;
Start simple... something like one of the andros would def be the way to go. The gains wont be insane, but will be very noticeable. My suggestion is CEL Stano-Plex (epiandro)... its extremely mild in terms of sides and suppression (most do not even need a full Rx pct, simple OTC will suffice) and gives a very solid boost to strength, size, pumps (also has Vaso6 in it), body comp, and for me at least, libido. Hard to beat that combo of cost:benefit.

Just make sure to have some simple supports and such (CEL Cycle Assist is a great comprehensive for any cycle of ph) and your pct (Rx/SERM or OTC depending on the ph you decide on) as well as an AI on hand (I always have at least some SNS Inhibit E on hand).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

don't forget the new iconic products....code chef also works at iconicformulations.com.