Need advice please help

I

iconclast

Awards
Hey guys. I want to jump on steroids to build a decent amount of muscle. What should I get and where can I buy, or get it? I want to build like a classic body from back in the days not like these guys from today with guts. Is that possible?

S

stock28

Awards
  • Established
The guy at GNC should be able to get you what you need.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Read the rules of the board you agreed to when you signed up in 2016

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I want to jump on steroids to build a decent amount of muscle. What should I get and where can I buy, or get it? I want to build like a classic body from back in the days not like these guys from today with guts. Is that possible?
So you’d like us to tell you what to do, how much to do, where to get it, how to do it, and how to make it work? Anything else?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How old are you, how tall are you, what is your current weight, what is your body fat percentage, what is your current diet (post a full day of eating), how many years have you been training, what is your routine just now, what cycles have you done so far? Answer these then post pics of your current physique and people may be able to give some kind of advice.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to tell you why this kind of irritates a lot of the older guys here.
When we were growing up, two things were very different.
1. Nothing protected us from getting our ass beat if we ran our mouth off or tried to act like a punk tough guy.
2. There weren’t awards for sucking at something. You either worked harder than everyone else 5 hours a day, or you sucked and learned a little humility, which encouraged us to work harder.
3. No one spoon fed us anything. If we wanted to learn about something, we went to the library and checked out every book about it and read all night to learn.
So naturally the internet came to be what it is, we were like “what?!? All the entire worlds information and answers to all our questions are in one place?!?”
So, me, having grown up like this, use hard work and dedication as a resource to progress and learn. So when I discovered bodybuilding at 17, I read about it constantly, and when I decided at 30 that I’d like to use PEDs, I found AM in 2010. I then proceeded to read 2-3 hours a day for 3 YEARS, only posting if I needed clarification. At the end of that time, I decided I had learned enough to properly run a testosterone-only cycle, source the drugs on the internet, including ancillaries, and purchase all my support supplements on Swanson naturals. I then proposed a cycle on here, which was fine tuned by experienced vets and I took every bit of advice I could take, with my newly updated cycle plan and executed it.
So let’s say. Conservatively I only read AM 2 hours a day and only 5 days a week. That’s roughly 1500 hours of reading before I did steroids. Now, while everyone doesn’t need to do that much with where technology and science are at, but maybe it can shed some light on why we don’t want to do all that for ourselves and then have to do it for others. It would be like never taking training wheels off our kids bikes because it’s going to be too challenging and they might feel stupid or make mistakes or even get hurt. That’s part of learning and part of the amazing process of life. If we spoon fed it all to you, we are robbing you of a process that may make you great.

Smart, knowledgeable people intrigue me, because they question everything, they want to learn everything on their own, and they never truly feel they know enough about anything. That’s who I want to be like.

I

iconclast

Awards
I’m going to tell you why this kind of irritates a lot of the older guys here.
When we were growing up, two things were very different.
1. Nothing protected us from getting our ass beat if we ran our mouth off or tried to act like a punk tough guy.
2. There weren’t awards for sucking at something. You either worked harder than everyone else 5 hours a day, or you sucked and learned a little humility, which encouraged us to work harder.
3. No one spoon fed us anything. If we wanted to learn about something, we went to the library and checked out every book about it and read all night to learn.
So naturally the internet came to be what it is, we were like “what?!? All the entire worlds information and answers to all our questions are in one place?!?”
So, me, having grown up like this, use hard work and dedication as a resource to progress and learn. So when I discovered bodybuilding at 17, I read about it constantly, and when I decided at 30 that I’d like to use PEDs, I found AM in 2010. I then proceeded to read 2-3 hours a day for 3 YEARS, only posting if I needed clarification. At the end of that time, I decided I had learned enough to properly run a testosterone-only cycle, source the drugs on the internet, including ancillaries, and purchase all my support supplements on Swanson naturals. I then proposed a cycle on here, which was fine tuned by experienced vets and I took every bit of advice I could take, with my newly updated cycle plan and executed it.
So let’s say. Conservatively I only read AM 2 hours a day and only 5 days a week. That’s roughly 1500 hours of reading before I did steroids. Now, while everyone doesn’t need to do that much with where technology and science are at, but maybe it can shed some light on why we don’t want to do all that for ourselves and then have to do it for others. It would be like never taking training wheels off our kids bikes because it’s going to be too challenging and they might feel stupid or make mistakes or even get hurt. That’s part of learning and part of the amazing process of life. If we spoon fed it all to you, we are robbing you of a process that may make you great.

Smart, knowledgeable people intrigue me, because they question everything, they want to learn everything on their own, and they never truly feel they know enough about anything. That’s who I want to be like.
All I heard u say is blah blah blah why comment if your not going to help little bitch.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All I heard u say is blah blah blah why comment if your not going to help little bitch.
Is it too much to ask that 'u' people of lessor years [intelligence] and experience in life use the entire word 'you' instead of shortening it to a letter? You aren't text messaging, rather trying to extort information from a group of strangers about illegal substances sources; prices, and how to use them. The least you can do is work with complete words and sentences before being spanked and sent on your merry little way.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your one of those guys who stamped your feet and told your folks you hated them and wasnt going to school unless you got all the toys and sweets you wanted right? Then got your way all the time.

Unfortunately the real world doesn't work like that.

I blame the parents.

I

iconclast

Awards
Thanks for nothing you scum losers. Acting as if you guys are all wise and smart. No I was not giving everything and no I don’t want things my way. I simply came on here to ask what I should take because I’ve read of Winstrol and Annavar and don’t really know what to take or what to start with. But I guess I am the idiot for coming on a form and think people would actually help or guide me in the right direction.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for nothing you scum losers. Acting as if you guys are all wise and smart. No I was not giving everything and no I don’t want things my way. I simply came on here to ask what I should take because I’ve read of Winstrol and Annavar and don’t really know what to take or what to start with. But I guess I am the idiot for coming on a form and think people would actually help or guide me in the right direction.
Okay okay. Let's try again. Unfortunately we cannot tell you where to buy stuff that's illegal to use in some countries.

People can advise you on what to take if you are able to get it but in order to do so we would need more info about yourself. Age, height, weight, previous cycle history of any etc. What's your diet like? What's your workout history.

I already asked this but you seemed to ignore that post.

You can't just expect blind advice. What works for some doesn't work for others. You wouldn't go onto a doctor's forum and say "I wanna be healthy, what do I need to do?". I guarantee that the doctor would need to know details about your current levels of health before giving advice.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You joined AM in Apr 2016. After 3 years you should already have "a decent amount of muscle" and a classic body "from back in the days"- if "back in the days" means natural.

See? You already achieved everything. That was easy!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let's revisit the troll's initial post, and a few other choice words...
Originally Posted by iconclast
Thanks for nothing you scum losers. Acting as if you guys are all wise and smart.
He writes like he's a teenager.

Originally Posted by iconclast
Yeah, a teenager with anger issues.

Okay okay. Let's try again.
Nah.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer your question I'd have to see a picture, look at your diet and then maybe I'd be able to say something. Speculating would automatically make me suggest the wrong things.

I

iconclast

Awards
Let's revisit the troll's initial post, and a few other choice words...

He writes like he's a teenager.

Yeah, a teenager with anger issues.

Nah.
Teenager? My man I’m 28 how do I write like I’m a teen your a ****ing retard. I write full essays with thesis and pass. So correct what’s wrong with my grammar? You ****ing piece of **** human.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Teenager? My man I’m 28 how do I write like I’m a teen your a ****ing retard. I write full essays with thesis and pass. So correct what’s wrong with my grammar? You ****ing piece of **** human.
Guessing how your essays look:

*****!*** *** ***** *****. ******* * *****, *** * ****** **? *****.
1)****,****** *** ,***
2)*****,***,*,*******,********

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
?? Just stop. You’re making this toooooo easy man. Please just stop. There’s nothing you can conjure up about your community college papers that’s going to make us impressed and decide to blindly inject you with our hard earned knowledge with nothing in return other than immature insults. Just give us what we need to help you, or move on with your life.

At this point I’d want to see ID to recommend PED’s to you.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to build like a classic body from back in the days not like these guys from today with guts.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A little known secret to building a six pack.

mcd-exercise-1024x512.jpg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You write like an angry prepubescent teenager.

My man, (Comma missing)
I'm 28, (another comma missing)
how do I write like I'm a teen? (Missing Question Mark)

(Period needed, then new idea with Capital letter)
You're (*You're) a f*cking retard. I write full Essays
(and) Theses (Plural of Thesis) and I pass. (Missing "I")
So, (Comma missing) what is wrong with my grammar?

You're (*You're) a f*cking piece of sh*t human.
(Better sentence structure demonstrated.)

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No argument from me on that...

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You write like an angry prepubescent teenager.

My man, (Comma missing)
I'm 28, (another comma missing)
how do I write like I'm a teen? (Missing Question Mark)

(Period needed, then new idea with Capital letter)

You're (*You're) a f*cking retard. I write full Essays
(and) Theses (Plural of Thesis) and I pass. (Missing "I")
So, (Comma missing) what is wrong with my grammar?

You're (*You're) a f*cking piece of sh*t human.
(Better sentence structure demonstrated.)