Need A little help with my PCTcycle pleas

adam582

Awards
Hello...

I am currently in my 6th week of H-Drol Cycle. I got awesome results and am very happy. I am about to start my 4 week PCT cycle. Since I got the size that I am looking for I wanted to start a cycle of winstrol to shred down. Is it safe and worth it to stack the Winstrol with my PCT cycle? Please help...

jds1978

Awards
winstrol is a steroid...why would you want a steroid in your pct?...i would do my pct then take the same amount of time off that it took for your cycle and pct...so i guess that would be 10 weeks off then run winny.. a lot pof people dont like winny as a stand alone but i have a few friends that did it and liked it...personal preference i guess

adam582

Awards
I cant wait that long. I want to shred down. I need to start the winnie asap... so is it safe to stack it with my h-rol pct cycle? andwill it be effective?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Umm, no. Doing a steroid on PCT is completely counter-productive.

And what do you mean you can't wait? Sounds like you need to prioritize things a little better.

Cycle+PCT=Time Off

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
if you take winstrol your PCT will have absolutely no effect because winstrol will be too surpressive.

How much winstrol do you have? I like winstrol at the end of my cycle because it doesnt aromatize so you give your body a little time to move the esters from cycle out. You could finish the H-Drol 6 weeks cycle, run winstrol for 2-4 weeks at 50mg EOD and then run the PCT. What do you have for PCT though?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
o but that would be 10 weeks on-cycle + 4 weeks PCT = 14 weeks on = 14 weeks off. So you can't run anything after you finish PCT until at least late November.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
do cardio
Right, that's what I should've said. There are other ways to shred up than juice but no matter what you'll have to wait for the results you're looking for cause if you try to shred too soon you'll lose your gains.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
You have been on 6 weeks, you need to start pct unless you are planning on getting HCG, you can also not run winstrol on its own it will kill your joints

adam582

Awards
I have 50 mg winnie tabs. I took the h-drol for 6 weeks with test/assist est/blocker pills. I bought the pills from a friend who also gave me the pct. And im not sure what kind they are but I know they are good. Running isnt really good for me since its not working the way I want it to and I have a bad back. So after running for 15-20 min I have to stop due to the extreme pain my back goes through. So I wanted to do the winnie right after the h-drol . Should I do the winnie right after the cycle and wait on the pct till after winnie?Will i loose my gains from h-drol that way? I definatly dont want to loose anything...

jds1978

Awards
theres other things besides running...eliptical,bike,swim,row machine...i'm not into cardio either thats why i'm getting kettlebells...go on youtube and check it out..they have awesome exercises you can do for cardio and strength

thapr3dat0r

Awards
After a cycle I like to maintain that body weight and composition for awhile just to let my body adjust to the added muscle and weight, then cut a couple months later. But that's just me. May not even be necessary. I just don't like to take the chance of losing muscle from a cycle.