NBA over/under player bets

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got any NBA betters here? I bet most days normally go by player averages over the last 5 games they played and the last 5 meetings vsing the team they playing (on sportsbet they have this thing called playerhub that shows this info)

I've been aiming for a 6-8 leg multi for each day of games with odds totalling 3-4, so not huge wins, but I rollover any wins.

I was on a 8 bet roll before yesterday, up to 9k from 5 bucks, I had 8 player bets in mind and at the last second swapped out two players for different players... The old bet won and my new bet let me down with the new player I put in... I wanted Jonathan Isaac under 17.5 points and he got 19 points... So he literally cost me 27k for just scoring ONE bucket too many.

That crushed me.

I will put my bet up tomorrow for tomorrow's games around an hour before the game starts (as sportsbet doesn't release alternate over/unders until very close to the games lol)

Also I am sticking to unders atm really, had the most success that way... But if there is an over with really good value I'll go for that.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Too scared to bet but I love the nba so I find it interesting for sure. Die hard Sixers fan here.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Too scared to bet but I love the nba so I find it interesting for sure. Die hard Sixers fan here.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright here is my bet for today, I might do other ones... but before we proceed PLEASE do not take any information I give as 100% accurate, make your own decisions... if you are going to bet, please bet wisely and bet with what you are comfortable to lose.

If it wins, I strongly suggest playing on with your winnings, do not go chasing your losses.

8 Leg multi
Brooklyn Nets At Minnesota Timberwolves
Joe Harris
Under 21.5 Points

Detroit Pistons At Utah Jazz
Bojan Bogdanovic
Under 30.5 Alt points

3 Leg Same Game Multi
Atlanta Hawks At Orlando Magic
De'Andre Hunter
Under 18.5 Points
Markelle Fultz Under 18.5 Points
Evan Fournier Under 28.5 Points

3 Leg Same Game Multi
Miami Heat At Washington Wizards
Goran Dragic
Under 23.5 Points
Troy Brown Jr Under 21.5 Points
Jimmy Butler Under 29.5 Points

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will try post up some bets for tomorrows games before they start, but it is going to be like 7am for me and it is New Years eve, so I assume I will be very drunk in like 4 hours haha.

Please post any bets you are considering here and we can compare, just think all we need is 8 winning bets in a row if we focus on just betting on days with a lot of games (gives us a lot of choices) we can make a fair bit of money FAST. There are ALWAYS safe(as bets can be) options. For example the past couple of games there has been the option for Khris Middleton under 32 points paying like 1.18 (I know it is not much, but find a few of these and we get our 3-4 odds)

Khris is averaging mid 20s the past 10 games, with the highest he got being 31 points and he hit a lot of 3s that night which is why he got so much.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was too hung over yesterday and can't see much appealing options today, might give it a miss and wait for the next 5+ game day

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry guys, forgot to post it here as I had work... came through, but I post tips not slips haha.

I will post for Saturday's (Aus) games here tomorrow about 20 mins before first game

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Every one of those bets on post 4 seem very reasonable. To get those over they all would have to have pretty damn good games.

The Jimmy one seems risky bc he seems to get sent to the line 15 times a game for jumping into people.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 Odds
Bam Adebayo Under 21.5 Points
Miami Heat At Orlando Magic

Marcus Smart Under 19.5 Points
Atlanta Hawks At Boston Celtics

Hassan Whiteside Under 24.5 Points
Portland Trail Blazers At Washington Wizards

Isaiah Thomas Under 23.5 Points

CJ McCollum Under 31.5 Points

Josh Richardson Under 23.5 Points
Philadelphia 76ers At Houston Rockets

Ben Simmons Under 21.5 Points
Philadelphia 76ers At Houston Rockets

Marcus Morris Under 24.5 Points
New York Knicks At Phoenix Suns

LeBron James Under 34.5 Points
New Orleans Pelicans At Los Angeles Lakers
The ones I am a little worried about are Lebron, but I think AD should help him out with the scoring so they will both probs finish in high 20s/low 30s

CJ McCollum can go crazy sometimes, but I think with Carmelo and Lillard it should be fine.