Naturally Bulking. Need Advice

NattySupps1

Awards
About to start a natural stack with Intelligent Elephants Ecdysterone Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin complex (Complexed at 98%) and Animal M-Stak containing 750mg of both Turkesterone and Ecdysterone.

Any thoughts? Good idea?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your best Natty muscle building supplement is going to be creatine, I know it's boring and I know everyone thinks all the fancy stuff is going to be "stronger" but plain old cheap creatine monohydrate is the best natural muscle builder, after food. Food is going to be more important then any supplements you take.

So if your diet is correct, and you already have creatine in the equation then natural anabolics like the things you mentioned above can come into play. But keep your expectations reasonable

NattySupps1

Awards
Your best Natty muscle building supplement is going to be creatine, I know it's boring and I know everyone thinks all the fancy stuff is going to be "stronger" but plain old cheap creatine monohydrate is the best natural muscle builder, after food. Food is going to be more important then any supplements you take.

So if your diet is correct, and you already have creatine in the equation then natural anabolics like the things you mentioned above can come into play. But keep your expectations reasonable
Yeah, I know I also supplement with creatine 5g a day. I was just curious what you thought on the two products mentioned! Thanks though