NattyDaddy420’s Homebrew Injectable Supplements (No AAS or Peptides)

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
I homebrew a lot of random stuff, so I figured I’d share some of the things I brew and recipes. Everything here is totally legal and things you can buy on Amazon/Bulk Supplments.

First one is my injectable pre-workout pump blend

500mg/ml L-Carnitine
100mg/ml L-Arginine
100mg/ml L-Citrulline
100mg/ml L-Orinthine

L-Carnitine has lots of benefits but it’s main uses are easier use of fat for fuel and potential to up-regulate androgen receptors

Here is my recipe:

25g l carnitine
5g arginine
5g citrulline
5g orinthine
20ml distilled water
0.5 ml benzyl alcohol

Heat, Stir, and Filter into sterile vials

Attachments

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
Injectable Glutathione + MIC blend

This one is for liver health, general antioxidant health, and potential boost in fat burning.

300mg/ml Glutathione
40mg/ml Methionine
40mg/ml Choline
40mg/ml Inositol

I take a half ml of this every night before bed

My recipe is:
15g glutathione
2g methionine
2g Inositol
2g Choline
34ml distilled water
0.5ml benzyl alcohol

It will form into a cloudy milky substance and it won’t go clear because of the glutathione. I added just a pinch of baking soda, it fizzed, and then it disolved more into a clear substance. I think I should have used more baking soda, but I don’t have a PH meter so I didn’t want to overdo it and ruin the brew. It burns a bit injecting it subq but not really any pain doing it IM

Attachments

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
If you have any other ideas for aminos/vitamins that could be better in injectable form, let me know, I’m sure I can come up with a good recipe and I’m willing to be a human Guinea Pig 😁

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
Yes and yes. Just recently started the Glutathione + MIC blend so can't say much for it yet, future bloodwork will tell. I've been taking injectable carnitine for several months, but the added aminos is new. I do notice much more vascularity and a pump since I started taking that, as that has a more acute effect.

Dontmindme222

Awards
Injectable Glutathione + MIC blend

This one is for liver health, general antioxidant health, and potential boost in fat burning.

300mg/ml Glutathione
40mg/ml Methionine
40mg/ml Choline
40mg/ml Inositol

I take a half ml of this every night before bed

My recipe is:
15g glutathione
2g methionine
2g Inositol
2g Choline
34ml distilled water
0.5ml benzyl alcohol

It will form into a cloudy milky substance and it won’t go clear because of the glutathione. I added just a pinch of baking soda, it fizzed, and then it disolved more into a clear substance. I think I should have used more baking soda, but I don’t have a PH meter so I didn’t want to overdo it and ruin the brew. It burns a bit injecting it subq but not really any pain doing it IM
I homebrew a lot of random stuff, so I figured I’d share some of the things I brew and recipes. Everything here is totally legal and things you can buy on Amazon/Bulk Supplments.

500mg/ml L-Carnitine
100mg/ml L-Arginine
100mg/ml L-Citrulline
100mg/ml L-Orinthine

L-Carnitine has lots of benefits but it’s main uses are easier use of fat for fuel and potential to up-regulate androgen receptors

Here is my recipe:

25g l carnitine
5g arginine
5g citrulline
5g orinthine
20ml distilled water
0.5 ml benzyl alcohol

What if I wanted to run just Lcitruline, would this work if I remove everything else same BAC/Lcitruline ratio?

paynis

Awards

500mg/ml L-Carnitine
100mg/ml L-Arginine
100mg/ml L-Citrulline
100mg/ml L-Orinthine

Here is my recipe:

25g l carnitine
5g arginine
5g citrulline
5g orinthine
20ml distilled water
0.5 ml benzyl alcohol

Great stuff man,

tried to copy but maybe you can help me out:
how did you get the arginine to dissolve? I have tried supposedly pure arginine and as that did not work, i tried arginine base, even at bac water amount of 4:1 it is still not dissolving. whats the max amount of arginine that can be solved into 1ml of bac water? At what temperature do you heat it? Thx

paynis

Awards
After several trys i found out that arginine by itself wont dissolve/ stay dissolved in water or just very very poor amounts of it. I tried to use your recipe to at least have something to try for now and left out the carnitine, because i have that already handy.

in combination everything dissolved fine

10g arginine
10g ornithine
10g citrullinie
20ml bac water

heat and stir until clear, filter with 20 micron ( really takes some time and will power)

This results in 250mg of each compound per ml. Just tried 0.5ml..will see if my leg falls off ^^

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
MadStax Anabolics 0
enhanced Supplements 4
enhanced Supplements 0
MadStax Anabolics 11