Natty T-Boost Stack - Question

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

I'm week 6 into a "PCT" after a Dermacrine/XI-KT run:

Weeks 1-4 : Test1fy, Rebirth & Sustain Alpha (2 pumps on the plums)
Weeks 5-Present : Test1fy, Rebirth, Sustain Alpha (2 pumps on the plums) & Virtus (0.3ml to 0.5ml)

I feel good, but libido has tanked a wee bit. Would there be too much Estrogen crushing in that mix? Obviously can't get bloods considering all the stuff going on with COVID-19 etc, so I'm basing on feeling.

Was going to start back up Dermacrine solo with either Letrone or Virtus from Week 7 (Just being nigh on 40, I find Dermacrine makes me feel very good within myself), so was just wondering if I should drop Virtus or Sustain Alpha and crack on with the natty PCT protocol until I start Dermacrine up again?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

I'm week 6 into a "PCT" after a Dermacrine/XI-KT run:

Weeks 1-4 : Test1fy, Rebirth & Sustain Alpha (2 pumps on the plums)
Weeks 5-Present : Test1fy, Rebirth, Sustain Alpha (2 pumps on the plums) & Virtus (0.3ml to 0.5ml)

I feel good, but libido has tanked a wee bit. Would there be too much Estrogen crushing in that mix? Obviously can't get bloods considering all the stuff going on with COVID-19 etc, so I'm basing on feeling.

Was going to start back up Dermacrine solo with either Letrone or Virtus from Week 7 (Just being nigh on 40, I find Dermacrine makes me feel very good within myself), so was just wondering if I should drop Virtus or Sustain Alpha and crack on with the natty PCT protocol until I start Dermacrine up again?
virtus + sustain is overkill, imo….libido should not be tanked, drop the virtus and save for another run.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
indeed to much estrogen supression., testify as also tongkat ali to limit estrogen and the other AI, I can t remenber the name, so this and subtain alpha might be to much supression, add vitrus that is supose to be super strong, this is probably the reason why you libido tank

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
indeed to much estrogen supression., testify as also tongkat ali to limit estrogen and the other AI, I can t remenber the name, so this and subtain alpha might be to much supression, add vitrus that ia supose tp be super strong, this is probably the reason why you libido tank
virtus is very potent!!!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks as always, guys.
I've dropped the Virtus, so I'll stick to Test1fy, Rebirth, Bulbine (500mg) and 2 pumps Sustain for the next two weeks, and then run Derma with Virtus for approx 5 weeks.

Hard, all this semi-natty stuff, isn't it? I won't ever delve into full ph's (mainly due to lack of Clomid/Nolva options, and also coz I'm a scaredy cat) but it's the libido thing that eats at me, coz normally I'm always ready to go on that front, and feel I've fecked myself up...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks as always, guys.
I've dropped the Virtus, so I'll stick to Test1fy, Rebirth, Bulbine (500mg) and 2 pumps Sustain for the next two weeks, and then run Derma with Virtus for approx 5 weeks.

Hard, all this semi-natty stuff, isn't it? I won't ever delve into full ph's (mainly due to lack of Clomid/Nolva options, and also coz I'm a scaredy cat) but it's the libido thing that eats at me, coz normally I'm always ready to go on that front, and feel I've fecked myself up...
With the batty stuff you have used it’s most likely not the stuff that effects your libido. Sustain is definitely going to help with that. If you do consider a PH run, if done properly you should be fine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks as always, guys.

always happy to help...btw iconic formulations are all 30% off site wide-but the sale won't last long!!!