Natty muscle mass stack

raul170741258

Awards
Hi, I have been training for 2 years, so far I have only been taking creatine 5g after training,sometimes whey powder.I have decided to invest in additional supplements, can anyone advise a stack?I don't want to take sarms or aas

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can go in so many ways .. def continue to take creatine/whey since you have been solid at 2years training .. if i was to start out a natty stack..

CEL anabolic effect w/ SNS anabolicXT .
^ base of a nice natty stack .. and if your goal is to lose weight you can add .. epi-plex or something like SNS lean edge great non stim burner

dont know if you are doing pre or not .. but thats always a great addition to add lil more motivation

Here are some threads and you can check customer feedback and ask questions if you are unclear.

SUPER SWOLE STIM FREE CAPS FREE

SNS ANABOLIC XT

CEL ANABOLIC EFFECT

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi, I have been training for 2 years, so far I have only been taking creatine 5g after training,sometimes whey powder.I have decided to invest in additional supplements, can anyone advise a stack?I don't want to take sarms or aas
Welcome to AM.

We have a wide variety of great products under SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, and Xtreme Performance Gels - so many so, that it can be overwhelming in some ways when trying to put a stack together.

For me personally, if the goal is to gain lean muscle and strength, I think the ultimate stack is:
  • Anabolic XT
  • Anabolic Effect
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT
You could keep adding from there, and I'd be glad to make suggestions, but if you wanted 3, that would be mine. That's actually the stack that I'm going to start myself as soon as I can start training again.

You can use that for as long as you would like, but most people run it for 12 to 16 weeks, while some use it continuously. For me, my plan is to run it for 16 weeks and then reevaluate from there.

Here are the links to the products and also a link to the Anabolic XT feedback there here on AM.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The above recommendations are solid. I would alos look into Apex Alchemy topicals.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apex Alchemy Ursa Major treated me very well. They have other options, but I don’t have any experience with them.

My favorite so far is SNS Anabolic XT and CEL Anabolic Effect together. Can’t recommend that enough.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apex Alchemy Ursa Major treated me very well. They have other options, but I don’t have any experience with them.

My favorite so far is SNS Anabolic XT and CEL Anabolic Effect together. Can’t recommend that enough.
I started to mention Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel in my initial post, but it really just depends on goals. I think it and Recomp20 are a good recomp stack, but I'm like you in that there's no stack that excites me more than Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT together.

raul170741258

Awards
I forgot to write that I want to build muscle mass because I currently have a 13% bf
Thank you guys!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I forgot to write that I want to build muscle mass because I currently have a 13% bf
Thank you guys!
Yeah i would do base of Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect for 12-16weeks.

Like SNS added throwing in Phosphatic Acid XT would take your workouts to extreme levels and increase in strength to add mass.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you guys!
Thank you for clarifying.

That was one of the reasons I didn't suggest Ursa-Gel in my first reply - it's a great product but moreso for recomp and when wanting to lose fat along with building some muscle.

From a purely muscle building standpoint, I I would definitely go with Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect; and then you could add Phosphatidic Acid XT if you wanted to add a third product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

raul170741258

Awards
@raul170741258 just a heads up theres a memorial day sale going on right now

i updated this thread >https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/sns-cel-deals-around-the-web.312239/page-9

esp if you want to stock up all at once .. flexit has a sale ending tommorow midnight .. i posted an example of a sale .. like SNS said its a great base of 12 weeks and then you can add other stuff on top if need to.

Do i have to cycle anabolic xt and anabolic effect or can take long term?

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
Invest in your diet/eat more.
Count your macros like you count your money in your wallet!
You can take creatine at any time you want, doesn't need to be after a workout only.
I highly, highly advise you to invest in your diet plan, no natural supplement will help you gain as your diet.

After you done that (years later), you can consider sarms and aas, then we can talk.

Best suggestion you will ever get👆 no joke!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need to cycle .. I know people who are over a yr taking it daily

I myself have done 8+months with no change in bloodwork issues

raul170741258

Awards
You can take creatine at any time you want, doesn't need to be after a workout only.
I highly, highly advise you to invest in your diet plan, no natural supplement will help you gain as your diet.

After you done that (years later), you can consider sarms and aas, then we can talk.

Best suggestion you will ever get👆 no joke!
training without a diet is a waste of time, everyone knows that

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
training without a diet is a waste of time, everyone knows that
I can assure you there are so many people who would hop on aas/sarms, without even knowing the basics in the gym and their natural potential maxed, and their nutrition being 0. I'm not talking about you, don't get me wrong.
I don't know any NATURAL supplement that could magically enhance your gains drastically besides basic creatine, protein, some vitamins, and pre-workout, sorry there isn't one, it's consistency and hard work.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can use both Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect for as long as you would like to.

Anabolic Effect, most people see their results get better with each week and people normally plan to run it for at least 12 to 16 weeks, and there are a lot of people that continue to run it indefinitely after that.

Anabolic XT is newer, was released last fall, and there are a lot of people that have been on it continuously since it was launched. That was one of the reasons that we started offering 6 month and 12 month discounted multi-packs on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I don't think that he is diminishing the importance of diet at all.

He was simply asking a question about supplements.

As far as the mention of sarm's and aas, he posted his question in the natural bodybuilding section of the forum and also specifically said in his post that he does not want to take sarm's or aas. So I'm not sure where that part came from about 'then we can talk', but he had specifically said that he didn't want to use those.

The better a person's training and diet, the better they allow supplements to help them and work for them; but there are many, many people that because of various factors are never going to be perfect on their diets.

I'll use myself as an example - I haven't been able to train in over a year because I was in a very bad accident. I had really let myself go and lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat for the year after the accident. In February, I started tightening my diet up, but for me, that is eating more like a normal person trying to eat clean than it is a bodybuilding type lifestyle. I started cleaning my diet up on Feb. 14th and started a very intensive fat loss supplement regimen, as of this morning, I've lost exactly 40 lbs. in just a little over 3 months.

That is without any exercise and without tracking macros - literally, I watch what I eat but I do not count calories. The only number I count at all is to make sure I take in enough protein.

Would I have lost weight without supplements? Yes.
Would I have lost more weight if everything with my diet was perfect? Maybe, maybe not; that's personal dependent.
Have I cheated on my diet and it cost me losing a few extra pounds? Yes.
Do I think I would have lost 40 lbs. in 14 weeks without an intensive supplement regimen with zero exercise? Absolutely not.

No one should diminish the importance of proper diet and exercise. But also, no one should diminish how much proper supplementation can help along with it.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AXT and Anabolic effect vs AXT and Epiandro….which do you guys think is better?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what’s better?
If you don’t care about hormonal vs non hormonal

Stano plex stacked with aXT imo would be better for 8weeks and then jump into anabolic effect

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can assure you there are so many people who would hop on aas/sarms, without even knowing the basics in the gym and their natural potential maxed, and their nutrition being 0. I'm not talking about you, don't get me wrong.
I don't know any NATURAL supplement that could magically enhance your gains drastically besides basic creatine, protein, some vitamins, and pre-workout, sorry there isn't one, it's consistency and hard work.
I get what you’re saying, but I disagree. Natural products have gotten pretty “creative” for lack of a better word. They take advantage of many more pathways than AAS will. Sure, it won’t be as strong, but you sure as hell can get results from natural products.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So what’s better?
Hormonal every day, but it means it will shut your natural testosterone production down to a certain degree. Possibly very little and possibly completely and for life - even if you do a proper post cycle therapy with a SERM and HCG.
Does this choice matter now to you?

raul170741258

Awards
I have never seen such an article that said how much specifically supplements accelerate building muscle mass.
For example, a natural beginner can build 2lbs of mass in 1 month without supplements.I wonder how much such vitamin d3,creatine,fish oil and whey powder can accelerate mass building?How much do you think 20% or less?This gives 2.4lbs in 1 month.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have never seen such an article that said how much specifically supplements accelerate building muscle mass.
For example, a natural beginner can build 2lbs of mass in 1 month without supplements.I wonder how much such vitamin d3,creatine,fish oil and whey powder can accelerate mass building?How much do you think 20% or less?This gives 2.4lbs in 1 month.
Probably because that would be stupid. There’s a million variables. If you have great genetics, perfect diet, and perfect training, you could gain 20 pounds pretty quick. So many people don’t eat enough and don’t gain any weight. Some people eat a lot but don’t train hard enough and just get fat.

As for creatine, there’s like 300 studies you can find to see what kind of gains people get. Same for whey, but probably not as many. There is a ton of research on supplements.

raul170741258

Awards
last question is it better to take 1 stack for 12 weeks and then 12 weeks break not taking anything or take another stack?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think most people have set you on a good path with recommendations so far.

My personal line of thinking or rationale typically lines up with the idea that these products help maximize your efficiency and results and fill in the gaps of possible limiters.

As in, life isn’t perfect, training and diet and many factors can make it tough to always be 100% on track. Many natural anabolics do things that help make sure you are working and progressing as best as possible. Helping improve performance (making sure we are getting optimal training response or optimizing recovery),ensuring proper hormonal environments (optimizing stress responses, keeping testosterone in a proper range, not letting any one particular thing get too high or too low, etc.), keeping you motivated (mental benefits, pumps or fullness to enhance training performance and/or engagement and enjoyment, etc.), and tons of other possible benefits depending on proper expectations, situations, and goals.

Training natural can be incredibly slow on progress after a certain point so many of these things can just help make sure we are keeping everything “lined up” so to speak. I don’t think they will provide any massive amounts of added muscle, but help optimize our results to maximize the potential that is there.

last question is it better to take 1 stack for 12 weeks and then 12 weeks break not taking anything or take another stack?
I prefer to just run things for awhile then switch to something else based on goals and run that for awhile then go back and forth. There isn’t a specific right answer. I don’t think you necessarily have to stop with everything, but I do like to take breaks from nearly everything at certain points just to not build a mental dependency on any one thing and to help re-evaluate how things help over time.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hormonal every day, but it means it will shut your natural testosterone production down to a certain degree. Possibly very little and possibly completely and for life - even if you do a proper post cycle therapy with a SERM and HCG.
Considering I’ve done prohormones in the past, and sarms no it doesn’t matter to me now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
AXT and Anabolic effect vs AXT and Epiandro….which do you guys think is better?
That is a hard call there because all three are great options.

Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect are the stack that I'm looking forward to trying the most.

I do like Stano-Plex, and for future planning later on, I had been thinking of doing a 16 week total cycle of Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT, where I would do Stano-Plex dosed at 2 caps per day the first 8 weeks of it.

I agree in that its always important to make the distinction to make sure that a person knows that Epiandro is hormonal; and I think some people on here hate me for how much I talk about people underestimating the risks associated with many ph's and sarm's, but I think that shutdown with Epiandro is extremely rare (if ever) and that it can be tackled fine with simple things - my personal PCT for an Epiandro cycle is my daily use test regimen anyway of M-Test, Optimize-T, & Inhibit-E.

Considering I’ve done prohormones in the past, and sarms no it doesn’t matter to me now.
I don't think you're going to have to worry about shutdown with Epiandro anyway. If there is any at all, it would be mild; my personal PCT for Epiandro would be what I take daily anyway (M-Test, Optimize-T, Inhibit-E).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When using natural supplements, there is really no reason to take a 12 week break with nothing. When you hear the analogy of taking nothing for x amount of weeks, that is being said for hormonal based things, and it isn't meaning to not take supplements for the off period, its meaning not to take other hormonal supplements for the off period. So it doesn't apply to your case.

I tend to go from one stack to another and sometimes will overlap them by a couple of weeks depending on how my results are going. The length of time per individual stack does depend on the individual stack. For example, my Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Phosphatidic Acid XT stack run is planned for 16 weeks but I may keep it going depending on my results.

livestrong

Awards
Thank you for clarifying.

That was one of the reasons I didn't suggest Ursa-Gel in my first reply - it's a great product but moreso for recomp and when wanting to lose fat along with building some muscle.

From a purely muscle building standpoint, I I would definitely go with Anabolic XT + Anabolic Effect; and then you could add Phosphatidic Acid XT if you wanted to add a third product.
What about adding Xgels pre workout to the AXT+AE stack? Still beneficial here?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about adding Xgels pre workout to the AXT+AE stack? Still beneficial here?
X-Gels would make for a great addition to Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT.

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
EPI Catichen at 600mgs or more will be very beneficial as a preworkout ingredient since it decreases your myostatin for as long as it’s in your blood which improves strength and endurance heavily (great for muscle growth too)