Natty mass/bulk stacks

B

Bm4885

Awards
Hey guys currently looking to run a natty stack for 8-10 weeks. Open to anything. Just trying to get the best results possible. Diet is pretty on point 3200-3500 calories a day with 250 gms of protein. Currently 190 lbs ( will edit and add some pics shortly). There is so much stuff out there was looking for some personal advice and stuff that has been used and shown prove results. All recommendations are welcome. Looking to start asap.

B

Bm4885

Awards
Also I have done andro and some other stuff back in the day. Been working out pretty consistently for like 7 years.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR VECTOR worked great for me during my 12 weeks bulks. (I have used this twice now and really like the results).
Put on 8 more lbs than just bulking with food. Plus my waist size only went up 1/2 inch.
another benefit is it made me hungry. Some people report that it didn't increase their appetite but it did mine both 12 week runs.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cel anabolic effect + mtest or bmp have been getting some great reviews for a natty stack

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cel anabolic effect + mtest or bmp have been getting some great reviews for a natty stack
Definitely can't go wrong with an AE + Mtest stack. I like x gels and Follidrone 2.0 as a staple natty stack. If you're wanting to cut you could try true shred and muscle sculptor.