Nate's Throttle 1400X Tester Log.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I was chosen on another website to test out a new energy/pre workout supplement and thought I would share my results here as well. The product is called Throttle 1400X and is made by a newer supplement company called Myochem. Here's their website for more info on who they are and what kinds of supplements they have. Nutraplanet carries their products if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, hope this log is informative and If you have any questions, go ahead and ask.

Quick overview: I'm 6 foot, 222 lbs and have been lifting for nearly 6 years. I've been DC training for approx. 4 weeks now. I'm going on my fifth week today and I'm hoping this product will give me an extra boost to get me through 4 more weeks of blasting. I will guage effectiveness based on energy levels, focus, concentration, and overall feeling while using the product. I'm hoping to find a great workout stimulant without the crash or jittery feeling like I feel when using ephedrine.

Supplements I'm currently using include: protein powder, multi-vitamin/mineral, Sesathin and fish oil caps.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Workout routine for Tuesday, March 22nd.

Dosing of Throttle 1400X: 1 Cap @ 5:30 PM...Headed to the Gym.

Started 5 minute warm up at 6:05 PM

Chest: DB Incline Press-110lbs X 10 X 4 X 3 (RP)---Stretch X 60lbs X 30 seconds
Shoulders: Machine Shoulder Press-160lbs X 9 X 5 X 3 (RP)---Stretch X 60 seconds
Triceps: Dips-55lbs X 11 X 4 X 3 (RP)---Stretch X 60lbs X 60 seconds
Back Width: Pulldowns-210lbs X 11 X 4 X 2 (RP)
Back Thickness: T-Bar Rows-150lbs X 12 (SS)---Stretch X 60 seconds

Workout ended at 7:10 PM---65 minute workout

Training Notes: Weights are low because I started low on purpose (4 weeks ago). In addition, I only add 5 to 10 lbs per exercise regardless of how easy the exercise was. I believe in slow and steady. So far I love this variation of training. Had a wonderful workout tonight. Felt good and was focused 100%. What I didn't notice tonight when using Throttle 1400X (which is a good thing) is that I didn't become jittery at all nor did I crash. My energy levels remained constant throughout the entire workout, when sometimes I start to feel worn down near the end of my workouts. In fact, as I type this I still feel pretty energized. It might be too soon to attribute it to the product, but it's something I have to take note of next workout.

(RP)= Rest Pause
(SS)= Straight Set

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Goodluck nate, I'll be watching

Is this stuff said to raise metabolic rate? If so, it could be a nice little supp to help clean those Receptors. I don't like the jittery feeling or the come-down from an ECA though.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Workout routine for Thursday, March 24th.

Dosing of Throttle 1400X: 1 Cap at 5:00 PM...Headed to the Gym.

Started 5 minute warm up at 5:35 PM

Biceps: EZ Bar Curls-140lbs X 9 X 4 X 2 (RP)---Stretch X 60 seconds
Forearms: Reverse Grip Cable Curls-55lbs X 11 X 5 X 3 (RP)
Calves: Leg Press Calf Raises-370lbs X 12 (SS)---5 second negative/15 second stretch at the bottom (Feel the burn)
Hams: Leg Curls-135lbs X 13 X 6 X 4 (RP)---Stretch X 60 seconds
Quads: Squats-235lbs X 8/195lbs X 20 (SS)---Stretch X 60 seconds

Workout ended at 6:45 PM---70 minute workout

Training Notes: Ok, I was actually feeling alright tonight up until I began squatting. For some reason squats just kill me mentally and physically. My legs aren't that weak, nor are they that small, but damn it if I can't squat worth a ****. The widowmaker about did me in. For some reason my lungs gave out around rep 15 or so and I nearly had to rerack, but I knocked out the last 5 anyways. Not sure if the supplement had any effect tonight. It was hard to say. I might up the dosage to two caps starting next week to see if there is any significant difference between one and two caps. I'll stick with one cap on saturday's workout.

rusty319

Awards
I've used the Throttle 1400X in the past and had a good experience with it. I had to increase my dosage to 2 caps per day because of my size (260 lbs), you might need to increase your's eventually. I did get a lot of benefit from the Throttle and wish you good luck with it.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Workout routine for Saturday, March 26th.

Dosing of Throttle 1400X: 2 Caps @ 11:00 AM...Headed to the Gym.

Started 5 minute warm up at 11:30 AM

Chest: Hammer Machine Bench Press-280lbs X 10 X 3 X 1 (RP)---Stretch X 60lbs X 60 seconds
Shoulders: Smith Machine Shoulder Press-175lbs X 11 X 3 X 2 (RP)---Stretch X 60 seconds
Triceps: Neutral Grip Skull Crushers-125lbs X 7 X 3 X 1 (RP)---Stretch X 60lbs X 60 seconds
Back Width: Chins-10lbs X 12 X 4 X 2 (RP)
Back Thickness: Barbell Rows-225lbs X 12 (SS)---Stretch X 50 lbs X 60 seconds

Workout ended at 12:45 PM---75 minute workout

Training Notes: I decided to take two caps instead of one today. I gotta tell ya, I felt pretty energetic, alert and focused for the first two exercises. I also noticed I was sweating A LOT more than I'm used to. I mean I was dripping wet. The downside was that I seemed to have expended a lot of energy on chest and shoulders and started feeling worn down once I got to Triceps. Not only that, but I nearly had to abort Triceps because my elbows were killing me which didn't help either (I think It might have effected me mentally because I was pretty pissed about it). I tried changing grips and to no avail. So, next time I will replace skullcrushers with something else. Anyways, I slowly began to get my energy back once I got to chins and I believe I finished pretty strong with barbell rows. My workout went a little long because I took longer between sets once I got to Back. I think I will stick with two caps Tuesday to see if I have the same results as I did today.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Workout routine for Tuesday, March 29th.

Dosing of Throttle 1400X: 2 caps at 5:30 PM...Headed to the Gym.

Started 5 minute warm up at 6:15 PM

Biceps: Machine Preacher Curls-130lbs X 12 X 5 X 3 (RP)---Stretch X 60 seconds
Forearms: Hammer Curls-65lbs X 8 X 3 X 2 (RP)
Calves: Standing Calf Raises-145lbs X 12 (SS)---5 second negative/15 second stretch at the bottom
Hams: Standing Leg Curls-70lbs X 16 X 8 X 4 (RP)---Stretch X 60 seconds
Quads: Hack Squats-205lbs X 8/165lbs X 30 (SS)---Stretch X 60 seconds

Workout ended at 7:25 PM---70 minute workout

Training Notes: Had a good workout today, considering the fact that I felt a little tired before heading to the gym. The thing I notice most with Throttle 1400X is the fact that my energy level seems to remain constant and slowly levels out as the effects wear off instead of just crashing. The transition is smooth. That's the most noticable effect thus far. Might take me a little more time to really see the other benefits more clearly.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Workout routine for Thursday, March 31st.

Dosing of Throttle 1400X: 2 caps @ 5:30 PM...Headed to the Gym.

Started 5 minute warm up at 6:05 PM

Chest: Smith Machine Incline Press-260lbs X 10 X 4 X 3 (RP)---Stretch X 60lbs X 60 seconds
Shoulders: DB Shoulder Press-80lbs X 8 X 4 X 2 (RP)---Stretch X 60 seconds
Triceps: Smith Machine Close Grip Bench Press-225lbs X 10 X 4 X 3 (RP)---Stretch X 60lbs X 60 seconds
Back Width: Hammer Machine Pulldowns-285lbs X 12 X 6 X 4 (RP)
Back Thickness: Rack Pulls-325lbs X 12 (SS)---Stretch X 60 seconds (Radar Pull)

Workout ended at 7:20 PM---75 minute workout

Training Notes: Felt tired and worn down today. Still had a pretty decent workout. Weight is still increasing. I think Throttle 1400X had a little something to do with the workout being better than it should have. I was sweating my balls off tonight. More so than ever before. Sweat was just pouring out like a running water faucet. I could have done better on shoulders, but I used my power hooks for the first time tonight. I had to dick around with the placement of the DB's and the bench and this and that. It might take some getting used to.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Dosing of Throttle 1400X: 1 cap @ 5:30 PM...Headed to the Gym.

Training Notes: Did 6 weeks of blasting and now it's time to cruise for about a week. Felt it was time to take it easy for a few workouts. So, with that being said, had an easy workout consisting of chest, shoulders and triceps. Energy levels were great, got through the workout pretty easily. Didn't use a log, nor did I time the workout. Didn't go to failure. Kept the weight pretty low and the reps between 8 and 15. Good workout.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I took off a pretty big chunk of flesh on my left thumb today so it looks like I'll be taking a few days off. Shiat...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
nate how does this compare to your basic ECA

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
nate how does this compare to your basic ECA
Not as noticable in terms of energy levels. But then again it's much smoother than ECA. No crash and no jitters. Energy levels stay constant and level out slowly as the supplement continues to wear off. Pretty decent.