Natasha logs AI Sports' AFRICAN MANGO ;0)

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Legs and Abs Saturday June 23rd

* Eliptical -- 25 minutes
* DB Reverse Lunges -- 3 sets of 12 ( 15 Ibs )
* Machine Leg Curl -- 3 sets of 10 ( 50 Ibs )
* Machine Leg Extensions -- 3 sets of 12 ( 45 Ibs )
* Ab crunches on the ball -- 3 sets of 50
* Barbell Cable Rollout -- 3 sets of 10 (( and 5 second pause.. gosh I felt the burn I loved this one! ))

Overall I feel tired and more hungry and my body is aching from work. My shoulders and neck is still hurting it's like a sharp pain and I am having difficulty breathing. That's why I did legs and haven't been working out my back or shoulders. My wonderful fiance has still been applying the Arnica gel on my neck and shoulders with a nice massage and that helps me sleep but at work and throughout the day the pain keeps coming back. It could be just from work or maybe stress? I don't know. I am 118 still! Will report back with some recipes as soon as I find some!

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Good job sexy! Keep it going! You ready for some basketball? ;-)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basketball sounds nice right now. It's been raining all day here in Central Florida.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Oh gosh really? And it's usually humid all the time huh? I'd hate that!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, especially this time of year. A tropical depression has been rolling through all day.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Yeah it's been really hard to sleep at night and throughout the day the heat just wears me out

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Yeah it's been really hard to sleep at night and throughout the day the heat just wears me out
Yeah babe and your a baby ha ha ;0) Your from Cali but hate the heat.... come on? j/k I hate the heat too, I love the sun but eh not a fan of the heat, I hate sweating!

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Hahaha exactly!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Wednesday June 27th, 2012

Chest and Abdominals

* 25 minutes on the elipticals
* Dumbbell Flyes -- 3 sets of 12 ( 10 Ibs )
* Machine Chest Press -- 3 sets of 10 ( 45 Ibs )
* Cable Crossover -- 3 sets of 10 ( 30 Ibs )
* Ab crunches on medicine ball -- 3 sets of 50

I am so excited I weighed myself and I weigh 115! So happy about that! The African Mango is still making me hungry and the energy I have throughout the day is so so but I had a wonderful work out and I am so excited that I lost 5 pounds yay! Maybe 5-10 more who knows I will report tomorrow if I work out because on Friday we'll be at the Del Mar Fair me and my fiance! Thank you all! Have a nice day! ;0)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wednesday June 27th, 2012

Chest and Abdominals

* 25 minutes on the elipticals
* Ab crunches on medicine ball -- 3 sets of 50

I am so excited I weighed myself and I weigh 115! So happy about that! The African Mango is still making me hungry and the energy I have throughout the day is so so but I had a wonderful work out and I am so excited that I lost 5 pounds yay! Maybe 5-10 more who knows I will report tomorrow if I work out because on Friday we'll be at the Del Mar Fair me and my fiance! Thank you all! Have a nice day! ;0)
Good workout! Damn you are a chest beast!!! I have not seen a girl doing 45lbs chest press or 30lbs cable xovers at my gym that still looks feminine like you do :p! Keep it up! With this kind of drive (specially for always doing the cardio) you'll get to your goals no matter what :)!

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Nice work out baby! Keep it up! You look sexy when you work out by the way ;-) I'm glad you are happy about dropping down to 115! You'll always look good to me!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Good workout! Damn you are a chest beast!!! I have not seen a girl doing 45lbs chest press or 30lbs cable xovers at my gym that still looks feminine like you do :p! Keep it up! With this kind of drive (specially for always doing the cardio) you'll get to your goals no matter what :)!
Suprisingly yes I am a female and yes I am petite but I am very strong and strive for more and more and like a challenge. ;0) Thanks man.... and thanks for the advice!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Nice work out baby! Keep it up! You look sexy when you work out by the way ;-) I'm glad you are happy about dropping down to 115! You'll always look good to me!
Awww thanks babe, I look sexy when I work out? So do you.... ;0) and hell yea 5 lbs, I'm like on cloud 9

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Monday July 2, 2012

Arms and Abs

* 25 minutes Elipticals
* Cable Triceps Overhead Extention -- 3 sets of 12 ( 15 Ibs )
* Dumbbells Biceps Curl -- 3 sets of 10 ( 20 Ibs )
* Triceps Kickback -- 3 sets of 12 ( 15 Ibs )
* Ab Crunches on Medicine Ball -- 3 sets of 50
* Barbell Cable Rollout -- 3 sets of 10

I had a great work out today. My shoulders have been feeling a lot better so my arm work out was good to go and I hope it only improves more. My fiance always wants to give me massages and put the Arnica Gel or the Menthol Stick we have to rub on the joints but it's been working great. I still weigh 115 Ibs and I am excited about that! It was my fiance's birthday yesterday that was much fun! Celebrated it at my mothers house. Anywho, I'll post tomorrow's work out ;0)

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
My Diet:

I've been eating so good..... Yesterday I had yogurt and a granola bar for breakfast with a bottle of water, I had Chicken Ceaser salad for lunch with a water bottle and I went to Olive Garden on a date for dinner with my hubby and had Soup, Italian salad and bread sticks with a tall glass of ice water.
And so far this morning I had yogurt, a granola bar and low fat chocolate milk ;0) I'm excited to see what else I eat today!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried doing HIIT cardio AFTER doing you do the weight training? Its WAY more effective . I think if you changed it up and tried that for a a week or two you would notice some changes ASAP.
On the mango. Does it upset your stomach or anything? My wife cant take the ketones. We think she is allergic to them. She gets immediate bad headaches from it. Where as for me I will have stomach discomfort for a day or two and then that goes away. I just have to be sure and take them a little bit seperate from my other stuff and im fine.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Have you tried doing HIIT cardio AFTER doing you do the weight training? Its WAY more effective . I think if you changed it up and tried that for a a week or two you would notice some changes ASAP.
On the mango. Does it upset your stomach or anything? My wife cant take the ketones. We think she is allergic to them. She gets immediate bad headaches from it. Where as for me I will have stomach discomfort for a day or two and then that goes away. I just have to be sure and take them a little bit seperate from my other stuff and im fine.
Hey yeah I'll def try that, thanks ;0) and you know what at first I felt great but yeah the past week my tummy has been upset and I've kind of felt a sense of nausea but I didn't think it was the Mango until you just said that. I do like it though, I have been toning great and losing a ton of weight, in fact my mom recently saw me and said I looked thin ;0) so, I like it. But for sure I'll try the cardio thing, I always do my cardio before my work out but I guess I can do it as a cool down instead of a warm up. Thanks!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Yes HIIT Is IMO way better. I Like to run on the treadmill and walk at 3.0mph for 2 mins then go up to 5.0 and jog for 1 min then back to 3.0 for 1 min.
Then up to 5.5 for one min then drop back down to 3.0 for one min.
Back up to 6.0 for one min then back to 3.0.

Do you see the pattern?
Basicially about the time you catch your breath you got to go right back up with the intensity. I think if you try this AFTER your workouts You will see some major toning up. GOOD luck and let me know how the first time goes for you. I can post some links with some great info on this if you would like.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Yeah I see the pattern ha ha thanks.... sounds solid but may be semi rough for me the 1st few times. But def yeah the websites sound legit, keep me posted, any help or advice will be great. Thanks ;0)

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards

Legs and Abs Monday, July 9th, 2012 a Morning Work out

* DB Reverse Lunges -- 3 sets of 12 ( 20 Ibs )
* Machine Leg Curl -- 3 sets of 10 ( 45 Ibs )
* Ab crunches on the ball -- 5 sets of 50
* 10 min Cool Down on The Treadmill
Had a good work out this morning, felt awake and pumped. My body has been feeling good and my shoulder and neck hasn't been hurting much anymore ;0) I actually gained 2 lbs I weigh 117 but I think I'm starting to gain muscle so it's okay. It's hot out today, most likely going to finish my day swimming or just resting my body.... it's too hot to do anything anyway, Thanks guys!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Legs and Abs Monday, July 9th, 2012 a Morning Work out

* DB Reverse Lunges -- 3 sets of 12 ( 20 Ibs )
* Machine Leg Curl -- 3 sets of 10 ( 45 Ibs )
* 10 min Cool Down on The Treadmill
Had a good work out this morning, felt awake and pumped. My body has been feeling good and my shoulder and neck hasn't been hurting much anymore ;0) I actually gained 2 lbs I weigh 117 but I think I'm starting to gain muscle so it's okay. It's hot out today, most likely going to finish my day swimming or just resting my body.... it's too hot to do anything anyway, Thanks guys!
Great workout!! Are you seeing some tone happening?

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Great workout!! Are you seeing some tone happening?
Yeah in my arms and butt and legs but never my tummy, I don't know why..... My fiance says I look toned and have a flat tummy but I just don't see it. I need to upload some picture's soon for you boys! ;0) But to answer your question, yes I see toning!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
(Arms and Abs) Saturday July 14, 2012

* Elliptical warm up -- 25 mins
* Cable Triceps Overhead Extention -- 3 sets of 10 ( 20 Ibs )
* Dumbbells Biceps Curl -- 3 sets of 10 ( 15 Ibs )
* Triceps Kickback -- 3 sets of 10 ( 20 Ibs )
* Ab Crunches on Medicine Ball -- 5 sets of 50
* Treadmill cool down -- 10 Mins ;0)

Had a great morning work out, felt energetic but also a little nauseousness but that went away after I drank a lot of water. I lost my job so I haven't been working out too much lately but I am trying not to let my depression get the best of me so sorry if I have missed a few days of logging, but I'm back and ready to finish hard. ;0) I still weigh 117 which is weird because my appetite has been increasing, I eat like a male trying to bulk ha ha yet I'm still toned and flat everywhere, it's great. I'll update soon, hopefully with pictures if I can figure out how to post them ha ha that's where my ditzy-ness comes in... Thanks guys!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah in my arms and butt and legs but never my tummy, I don't know why..... My fiance says I look toned and have a flat tummy but I just don't see it. I need to upload some picture's soon for you boys! ;0) But to answer your question, yes I see toning!
Do so at your own peril lol.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
25 min on a eliptical wouldnt be a warm up for me lol . Have you tried the HIIT cardio after your workout yet?

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
25 min on a eliptical wouldnt be a warm up for me lol . Have you tried the HIIT cardio after your workout yet?
No, I don't think I'm going to do it after all... my body hasn't been feeling well, honestly I think it's the heat.... I faint easily so I need to watch myself and not over work my body right now. California sucks this summer.... I'll keep it in mind though, thanks! ;0)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you say that?
I fear not all guys will give a professional opinion. The last female thread I saw on here (other than Rosie's) had her posting underwear pictures up and guys came into the thread like lions stalking a deer lol.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I fear not all guys will give a professional opinion. The last female thread I saw on here (other than Rosie's) had her posting underwear pictures up and guys came into the thread like lions stalking a deer lol.

Damn And I missed that one?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn And I missed that one?
Haha, it made me cringe. Have you ever trained in a predominantly male gym and seen a stray female walk in?

Everyone turns their head, stares and drools like they have never seen one before. The thread looked like this lol.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
I'm married and respect myself as well as my relationship, I'de never post picture's like that.... plus my husband will be the one taking them and he's way protective so he'd never allow it either... Thanks for looking out though ;0)

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Chest and Abs Thursday July 19th, 2012

* 25 minutes on the elliptical for warm up
* Ab crunches on medicine ball -- 5 sets of 50
* 10 minutes on the treadmill for cool down

I've been having ok work out's now, it seems the same, nothing really has changed. I have been trying morning work outs too which I do like better but I don't feel any different, at least not like the past few days. I have been eating well though ;0) and I am back down to 115 which is kind of cool, I feel thinner and more toned, I just don't feel like any energy or a pump or anything anymore really, I think my body just got used to it now I don't know but I'm still plugging along, almost done! Maybe another week.... so I'm going to go hard to end it with a BANG ;0) Thanks boys! Enjoy your day....

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
I didn't do pink either just so you boys will read it more ;0) Your welcome!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You said you feel thinner and more toned. Are you able to tell a difference with your clothing?

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
You said you feel thinner and more toned. Are you able to tell a difference with your clothing?
No not my clothing but then again I'm only a size 0 pants and small shirts so I don't know how much smaller I can go especially for my age you know being 26 and all. But I do know that weight is just a number and so is size, it's how you feel that counts.... My parents tell me I look skinny and stuff whenever I see them so, I'm thinking I look good ;0)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take it easy on the age comments, lol...

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Legs and Abs Tuesday July 24, 2012
A morning work out
* DB Reverse Lunges -- 3 sets of 15 ( 20 Ibs )
* Machine Leg Curl -- 3 sets of 15 ( 45 Ibs )
* Machine Leg Extensions -- 3 sets of 15 ( 45 Ibs )
* Barbell Cable Rollout -- 3 sets of 12
* Treadmill -- 12 minutes

I am definitely preferring the morning work out's over the night. I had a great work out this morning, felt a nice burst of energy after eating a granola bar and yogurt ;0) Drank a lot of water... I am nearly done with my log I'd give it another week at most until there all gone but I am starting to really like it and I'll probably keep with it for a while after so I'll be buying it. I haven't been losing any more weight but I am only going to try that much harder. Now off to find work.... wish me luck boys, Thanks!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Wednesday July 25th, 2012
Chest, Arms and Abs

* 25 Minute Eliptical
* Cable Crossover -- 3 sets of 10 (( 30 Ibs ))
* Dumbbell Flys -- 3 sets of 10 (( 10 Ibs ))
* Machine Chest Press -- 3 sets of 12 (( 30 Ibs ))
* Bicep Curls -- 3 sets 12 (( 15 Ibs ))
* Tricep KickBacks -- 3 sets of 10 (( 10 Ibs ))
* Machine Triceps Extension -- 3 sets of 10 (( 20 Ibs ))
* 3 sets of 50 reps on Medicine Ball for ab crunches
* Kneeling Cable Crunch -- 3 sets of 30 (( 30 Ibs ))
* 10 minute cool down on the treadmill

Not too much to update on I have gained some muscle in my legs and arms! I weigh 117 at the moment and my work outs have been consistent! I feel pretty good! Still taking both caps in the morning with water and a light meal! Other then that I have nothing else to report! Thank you! Will be back in a day or two to post my next work out! ;0)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Oh no! Tashygirl is gone and there's no more excitement for the 'boys' in here. :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Yeah she / her man dropped the n bomb more than michael richards amongst other things. That more or less summed up her last few posts

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Oh, hmmm... well, that'll do it then.