Natadrol Pre-sale TODAY! - Write-up, Ingredients, and Promo Deals!!!

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I'm Just about to finish my TestoPro (4 weeks cycle), how long shoul I wait until I take Natadrol?

V

Vegking

Awards
I did not wait at all after finishing Testopro. Hope that is okay

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have some feedback on how long I should wait or If I should at all?

I would like the run the stack with some OEP.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its always good to give your body a break after cycles, regardless of what your running. But if you were to dive right in to Natadrol, you should be fine:D

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
does natadrol effect bp at all, also ive read cycle support isnt needed but it couldnt hurt either,correct?

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
does natadrol effect bp at all, also ive read cycle support isnt needed but it couldnt hurt either,correct?
Cycle Support couldn't hurt at all. It's not necessary, but definitely couldn't hurt. Only benefits you, really.

I haven't seen ND effecting BP, but it's always possible.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell you can run cycle support when your not cycling.. wont hurt anything but your wallet:D

E

edz61

Awards
Gents: I am a 49 year male 6'-2" 207 pounds 13% BF. and in great health. Can I take Natadrol? I now only take my daily vitamins, fish oil..etc + Andrualic State GT which is an amazing product. Will there be any sides, like hair loss, acne etc? I would appreciate any info. Thans

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gents: I am a 49 year male 6'-2" 207 pounds 13% BF. and in great health. Can I take Natadrol? I now only take my daily vitamins, fish oil..etc + Andrualic State GT which is an amazing product. Will there be any sides, like hair loss, acne etc? I would appreciate any info. Thans
Hmm..it's kind of hard to answer that one but my first answer would be no to hairloss and yes you can take it. As they suggest you should probably run a little pct after it because it does have mild androgenic side effects like acne and it also has some slight insomnia. But ultimately it would be safe for you to use as it's not synthetic.

E

edz61

Awards
Hmm..it's kind of hard to answer that one but my first answer would be no to hairloss and yes you can take it. As they suggest you should probably run a little pct after it because it does have mild androgenic side effects like acne and it also has some slight insomnia. But ultimately it would be safe for you to use as it's not synthetic.
Thanks bro, I appreciate your response. As long as I hold on to the hair and I don't start going crazy due to side affects...I can deal with lack of sleep, I don't sleep anyway :laugh2:

J

juggernot6

Awards
I bought 2 bottles of natadrol about a year or so ago and after the first bottle I stopped taking it. I didn't stop because of anything negative I stopped because it worked really REALLY well. I do wish I had taken a PCT with it though so I would recommend that if you're interested. I did notice some unwanted aggression but then again I am an iraqi vet and a little unstable anyway.