Nasser talks about what pro bodybuilders really use.

Hardcoar

Awards
not sure which area to post this in.

I was listening to an inteview on the PBW radio show. They were talking to a former pro bodybuilder called Nasser. He says some pretty disturbing things about drug use in todays bodybuilding world. Here's the link to listen. The Voice of Pro Bodybuilding

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
heh. honestly i duno what to say other than that im not surprised. atleast he is honest. and yea some of that was kinda disturbind... why he is hating on milos is beyond me. its 1-21-08 at like 17:00 is when nasser starts to talk. i duno y hes talking about X and ghb tho..

Hardcoar

Awards
he talks a lot about the use of rec drugs in bodybuilding.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I liked how he called them pumpkinheads lol

Hardcoar

Awards
Nasser's appearance at the 2008 Arnold will be an interesting one. he's ratted out a bunch of people this year, with seemingly little to gain. he's writing a book, okay, but still...

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nasser is one of the world's largest pro-bb's. His return will be very interesting.

God that guy is fcukin huge!!!!!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i cant listen at work! what did he say huh???

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Listen to 30:35.

that comment was hilarious.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Well the guy hasnt stepped on stage in 10 years so I think he is mostly talking about "former" bodybuilders like himself as opposed to "current" bodybuilders.

Hardcoar

Awards
Well the guy hasnt stepped on stage in 10 years so I think he is mostly talking about "former" bodybuilders like himself as opposed to "current" bodybuilders.

he's still 300 pounds with abs

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:bb3: this was deemed inappropriate, my apologies :bb3:

Last edited:
Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I thought they all used Dat Dere Celltech? Wow revelations!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
The body building scene is dirty. It's rampant with all kinds of drugs, not just steroids. There are a lot of guys who don't follow that lifestyle (Jay Cutler, for example), but it is very common place. It falls into that "live fast, die young and pretty" lifestyle.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I think that's all natural!
Some people just naturally have 40" arm's. But wow imagine if they did take dat der CELLTECH wunt dat be sumtan!!!!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1pTN4KqolY&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
No, I'm sure he means current ones.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people just naturally have 40" arm's. But wow imagine if they did take dat der CELLTECH wunt dat be sumtan!!!!
........... nothing here...........

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tried to post a video, don't know how yet

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:bb3: just to be safe :bb3:

Last edited:
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More Synthol Love'n

:bb3: just to be safe :bb3:

Last edited:
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLY SH!T!!!!!!! What a bunch of dumb@sses haha.....That second dude's a fcuking oil filled water balloon!!

Those mothafcukas need Jesus!!!!!!!!!
they need Jesus TODAY

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean come on at least get your forearms too, that way you don't look like such a Fcuk!!
I would love to see these guys try to swim any kind of distance. I don't know why but that would be the funniest sh!t ever to me!! lol.......freaks I tell ya!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean come on at least get your forearms too, that way you don't look like such a Fcuk!!
I would love to see these guys try to swim any kind of distance. I don't know why but that would be the funniest sh!t ever to me!! lol.......freaks I tell ya!
Oil is lighter then water. They're so buoyant they could have single handedly rescued the crew and passengers of the Titanic.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Exaggerated synthol muscle looks like large cancer tumors, and those guys are idiots.

... Interesting and gross.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exaggerated synthol muscle looks like large cancer tumors, and those guys are idiots.

... Interesting and gross.
It kind of pisses me off actually! Clowns like this make our sport look like a drug-induced fcuking joke to outsiders!!
Wonder what those fags will look like when there 60-70years old, I mean we all know they'll never make it that far, but I wonder??:think:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:bb3: this was deemed inappropriate, my apologies :bb3:

Last edited:
BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
It kind of pisses me off actually! Clowns like this make our sport look like a drug-induced fcuking joke to outsiders!!
Wonder what those fags will look like when there 60-70years old, I mean we all know they'll never make it that far, but I wonder??:think:
Honestly the sport looks like a bunch of drug induced losers even before Synthol. The amounts of steroids (not Synthol) that the pros use weekly is absolutely mind blowing.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
volcom, how did you classify that one guy as "even less exaggerated synthol" lol. look at his calves

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
This post is really interesting...insofar as i literally threw up my organic peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich on delish marble rye. I wish i were joking but one of you fellas owe me a sandwich. That aside...what the F, i mean walking weather ballons are meant for acid trips not reality, i was so happy before this post i could go through life never knowing that human beings enjoy the feeling of looking like Dunn tire gone awry, however beside my chunked sandwich which i am deeply mourning at least this has boosted my self esteem. Makes me almost want to weigh 125 again.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly the sport looks like a bunch of drug induced losers even before Synthol. The amounts of steroids (not Synthol) that the pros use weekly is absolutely mind blowing.
No sh!t I hear ya brother!
god d@mn that's a fine avy you got there bro!!
My girlfriend's out of town and my testosterone is way to high to be looking at that kind of sh!t. Great ,now I'm gonna have to go look for a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:duel:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
volcom, how did you classify that one guy as "even less exaggerated synthol" lol. look at his calves
Thats true, I suppose because it didn't jump right out at you when you look at the entire frame, but once your eyes make their way to the calves, then yeah.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pro's don't use steroids, they buy muscletech supps from Jay at wholesale.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
is it just me or do all these guys who use synthol in excess look like dumbass rednecks? no offense if you are a dumbass redneck, these guys just push the envelope.

as far as nasser el sonbaty - he was a beast at one time but i think his time is over. name is more like "nasser was somebody" now a days.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Thats true, I suppose because it didn't jump right out at you when you look at the entire frame, but once your eyes make their way to the calves, then yeah.
lol i was the same way, i didn't really see it at first and then saw the 30 inch calf balloons

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
No sh!t I hear ya brother!
god d@mn that's a fine avy you got there bro!!
My girlfriend's out of town and my testosterone is way to high to be looking at that kind of sh!t. Great ,now I'm gonna have to go look for a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:duel:
Well it looks like the moderators took care of your problem. My highly touted pic is officially gone :(. And I was ammassing mad reps thanks to that chick's azz.

Oh well.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it looks like the moderators took care of your problem. My highly touted pic is officially gone :(. And I was ammassing mad reps thanks to that chick's azz.

Oh well.
I actually removed all those pictures and videos myself out of courtesy. I didn't know they'd be considered inappropriate. I think I got like a negative rep or something, so I took it upon myself to re-edit my posts, they didn't ask me to do it or anything, no biggie, live and learn.

it was my first offense, I guess that makes me an AM gangster now :thumbsup:

Edit: It got reversed, so it looks like I'm out of the gang. I'm a productive member of society again

Last edited:
BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Actually I was reffering to my avatar which was removed. I would have left it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I was reffering to my avatar which was removed. I would have left it.
haha, I know, I noticed you had compliments everywhere you went about your avi :lol:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Why were the synthol pics considered inappropriate? I actually came back to this thread to save them so I could send them to a buddy of mine.

I found them kind of hilarious compared to what you normally see on a pro stage.

To each their own, but I think the whole synthol thing is a joke. At least with the other s-word you get some sort of gain in one form or another. You still look like a freak, but one kind of freak gets laughed at by hot chicks at a club, and the other kind gets endorsement deals with Cell-Tech for mad cash.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Oh well.
God d@mn it!! Now everyone who reads this thread's gonna think I'm a fcuking queer lol...................

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why were the synthol pics considered inappropriate? I actually came back to this thread to save them so I could send them to a buddy of mine.

I found them kind of hilarious compared to what you normally see on a pro stage.

To each their own, but I think the whole synthol thing is a joke. At least with the other s-word you get some sort of gain in one form or another. You still look like a freak, but one kind of freak gets laughed at by hot chicks at a club, and the other kind gets endorsement deals with Cell-Tech for mad cash.
My violation of inappropriateness was actually reversed, but I didn't notice that until I'd already taken down all those picture/video posts. Again, I did it out of courtesy, the moderator didn't come in and manually take them down or anything, nor was I asked to do it. I took it upon myself in taking them down to make things right because it was an honest mistake, but like I said, it was reversed, so no biggie)

No worries, just go to Google Image and type in Synthol and everyone one of those pictures should show up :cheers:

Yes, they are a sight to see and it truly boggles the mind as to why.