Help with this stack please !!

Bulkboy

Awards
Hi guys

I’m planning to start a cycle of nano 1T + androtest and mk677.

will use Nolvadex as pct

Would you recommend this cycle and at what dosage ?

Also if it’s allowed could you give a good source for nolva in the UK.

many thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know if anyone can really recommend or not recommend the stack. If you have not run many cycles, then yeah, that should be pretty good.

1-Andro is somewhat a mild PH, decent for strenght, creates an opportunity to add some muscle and doesn't add bloat. I don't fully remember how Nano 1T differs from typical 1-Andro, but I'd assume they work pretty much the same. For dosing I'd consider 300 mg a minimum for oral 1-Andro and most would likely want to take more.

Androtest while being low dosed and overpriced should do the trick on having adequate sex hormone levels, while endogenous production is being suppressed. I'd probably take 6 caps a day of it.

Mk-677 I think you need to run a longer time to see actual benefits. But you can run it all the way through PCT and beyond, if you'd like. If I remember correctly (I may not), 12,5 mg day should be enough to provide the benefits it can provide, for most people. Some kind of a dosing scheme like 5 days on 2 days off or something like that is recommended. Tracking blood glucose levels is recommended.

You can find a lot of discussion on 1-Andro, 4-AD or 4-Andro and MK-677 by searching and going through the forum.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm assuming this is all from predator?