Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Zebra cakes and oreos.

I'm also a sucker for Hawaiian pizzas and a crispy Buffalo chicken sandwich smothered in blue cheese dressing.

IL put the blue cheese and Buffalo sauce on thst Hawaiian pizza too.

I also have a binge eating disorder lol. Seriously

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Custard, like soft serve ice cream...as a family, every new town we visit we try to find a custard stand to find the best. So far, the best is in Kill Devil Hills.

Or, if I'm in Jersey/Philly, Mac and Manco's or Pat's cheesesteaks.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zebra cakes and oreos.

I'm also a sucker for Hawaiian pizzas and a crispy Buffalo chicken sandwich smothered in blue cheese dressing.

IL put the blue cheese and Buffalo sauce on thst Hawaiian pizza too.

I also have a binge eating disorder lol. Seriously
I’m telling you, you need to get the Boston creme pie poptarts!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brown Sugar Pop Tarts = YUM !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I get out of control, Double-Stuffed Oreos (and most Oreos) can be a weakness.

My stepdaughter loves chips so they’re always around - I sometimes fold over things like Salt N Vinegar Kettle chips, BBQ, or Doritos. You never feel good physically after those; that oil just feels toxic.

Sweets are always a temptation so I keep them out of site!

Cinnamon toast crunch and Reese's pieces
Reese’s Pieces are definitely a brutal thing to keep in the cabinet. Those things are killer.

I’m telling you, you need to get the Boston creme pie poptarts!
Finally got to try them last weekend, grabbed those and the Apple Fritter flavor before a meet. Apple Fritter I would pass on, my wife says they’re too firm/crispy and I’d have to agree. But the Boston Crème Pie is pretty on point and worth a buy. I think I’ve eaten 3 packs in a week!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I get out of control, Double-Stuffed Oreos (and most Oreos) can be a weakness.

My stepdaughter loves chips so they’re always around - I sometimes fold over things like Salt N Vinegar Kettle chips, BBQ, or Doritos. You never feel good physically after those; that oil just feels toxic.

Reese’s Pieces are definitely a brutal thing to keep in the cabinet. Those things are killer.

Finally got to try them last weekend, grabbed those and the Apple Fritter flavor before a meet. Apple Fritter I would pass on, my wife says they’re too firm/crispy and I’d have to agree. But the Boston Crème Pie is pretty on point and worth a buy. I think I’ve eaten 3 packs in a week!
Oreos is the MAIN thing I can't keep in my house. Oddly enough, I prefer the original.
Pretty much any chips. ... And I agree, if I eat a "man-sized" portion, I don't feel very well afterwards (Fritos are Especially bad in this regard).

Reece's cups (or Eggs, pumpkins, or trees) .... Forget it. They're gone immediately.

I mentioned to a friend how much I love them, and he mailed me a Box Full!
.... Thanks friend. LOL

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

We need to send @Smont are care package full of the Boston cream pie ones!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oreos is the MAIN thing I can't keep in my house. Oddly enough, I prefer the original.
Pretty much any chips. ... And I agree, if I eat a "man-sized" portion, I don't feel very well afterwards (Fritos are Especially bad in this regard).

Reece's cups (or Eggs, pumpkins, or trees) .... Forget it. They're gone immediately.

.... Thanks friend. LOL
We probably have similar pallets! I know what you mean about the Reese’s, especially the seasonal ones. Something about the trees and eggs has a better ratio for me than the original cups even, which are awesome.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Double stuff Oreos, chocolate chip cookies, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies still warm with vanilla ice cream. Pizza, Snyder’s pretzel bites (any flavor but my favorites are buffalo wing sauce and honey mustard). NC pulled pork bbq, smoked ribs, smoked mac n cheese. Damn I hungry now

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We probably have similar pallets! I know what you mean about the Reese’s, especially the seasonal ones. Something about the trees and eggs has a better ratio for me than the original cups even, which are awesome.
Yeah... The Reece's Eggs are my favorite.
I had a job years ago, where I could eat as many of those as I wanted, as a perk.
That wasn't going well.
I finally had to create a plan where I wouldn't get any of them anymore.
LOL.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Double stuff or nothing!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

.... Thanks friend. LOL
A man sized portion of oreos is 1 whole row, a smont sized portion of oreos is a entire family pack of oreos

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A man sized portion of oreos is 1 whole row, a smont sized portion of oreos is a entire family pack of oreos
6 is basically the minimum I’ll do in a sitting. I did 12 on Wednesday, and that was when I said okay I have to get back on the diet lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
**** this shyt now I'm starving. I'm bout to go get some steaks and a bag of oreos
I'm walking into the kitchen to cook .....
LOL... If I don't, that peanut butter, or cheddar cheese is going to start doing a Siren Song.
:oops::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ice cream and it’s accoutrements, and good french fries. Ben & Jerry’s has two new flavors I put away over a weekend: Bossin Cream Pie and Dirt Cake. Highly recommend both to y’all talking about boston cream pies and oreos.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just saw Oreo cereal tonight, while picking up a few things

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Folks I think we got a man down. @Smont you OK chief? I fear we may have to throw him a fruitloops life preserver in the bowl of milk n oreos he's just jumped in to

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Folks I think we got a man down. @Smont you OK chief? I fear we may have to throw him a fruitloops life preserver in the bowl of milk n oreos he's just jumped in to
He probably can't respond right now because he's still busy.
LOL

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Renew1 hand to God, just this evening randomly after this conversation my stepdaughter brings home a bag of marshmallow chocolate topped Reese’s cups. The top layer of chocolate isn’t cocoa or white, it’s marshmallow flavored, and the bottom and sides of the cup are the regular milk chocolate.

I had 2, and zero regrets.

Ice cream and it’s accoutrements, and good french fries. Ben & Jerry’s has two new flavors I put away over a weekend: Bossin Cream Pie and Dirt Cake. Highly recommend both to y’all talking about boston cream pies and oreos.
Definitely going to have a look for those. I normally only eat B&Js on a bulk, but for those flavors I’ll figure out a way to work them in at some point. Thanks!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Renew1 hand to God, just this evening randomly after this conversation my stepdaughter brings home a bag of marshmallow chocolate topped Reese’s cups. The top layer of chocolate isn’t cocoa or white, it’s marshmallow flavored, and the bottom and sides of the cup are the regular milk chocolate.

I had 2, and zero regrets.

Definitely going to have a look for those. I normally only eat B&Js on a bulk, but for those flavors I’ll figure out a way to work them in at some point. Thanks!
That's awesome, man!
LOL
:ROFLMAO:

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
…the funny thing is, most of us would not be where we are without these “unhealthy” foods 🫡

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think we all just like to eat!!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When it comes to savory food im a sandwich guy. For the sweet stuff im a cookie and donut person. We are starting to get the crazy cookie companies here in Sweden that you US guys have had for years. You know the ones with 1000 kcal pr cookie. I got a 12 pack for christmas from my fiance... that was an easy 12k calories, let me tell you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When it comes to savory food im a sandwich guy. For the sweet stuff im a cookie and donut person. We are starting to get the crazy cookie companies here in Sweden that you US guys have had for years. You know the ones with 1000 kcal pr cookie. I got a 12 pack for christmas from my fiance... that was an easy 12k calories, let me tell you.
Guess she thought you were looking a bit lean, doesn’t want you getting any extra attention from any would-be competitors

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did I mention Cheese ?