n2generate/hcgenerate on cycle

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have read so much about this on cycle and get soooo much mixed reviews... to me it looks like an overpriced test booster that isnt really going to help on cycle ( I will be doing a sarm cycle) but i am really wanting to use something to help keep shut down to a minimum (I am aware it will not stop any shutdown completely)

I want my nads and disco stick working properly, are there any other natural alternative supplements that can help, even if it is slightly?!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do not use either one of those at any point in your life. You are correct, it is overpriced and useless on cycle.

Only real HCG will keep your testicles from shrinking on cycle. Use a test base on cycle like Trest or 4 andro to help feel better while on. Use Nolva or Clomid for PCT to get a full recovery.

There's not much you can do to prevent shut down when using hormones.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do not use either one of those at any point in your life. You are correct, it is overpriced and useless on cycle.

Only real HCG will keep your testicles from shrinking on cycle. Use a test base on cycle like Trest or 4 andro to help feel better while on. Use Nolva or Clomid for PCT to get a full recovery.

Yeah i thought as much, ive got nolva and clomid on hand, i was just hoping there were some kinda of alternatives to injecting test and dht supplements to help... kinda scared of dht since i have mpb (under control atm with nizoral and minoxidil) but i feel like if i take anything that touches the hair, it will all fal out lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i thought as much, ive got nolva and clomid on hand, i was just hoping there were some kinda of alternatives to injecting test and dht supplements to help... kinda scared of dht since i have mpb (under control atm with nizoral and minoxidil) but i feel like if i take anything that touches the hair, it will all fal out lol
I'm not much help there.. lol I think there are oral medications that could help prevent that maybe? Finasteride?

Just shave your head and you won't have to worry about it lol

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not much help there.. lol I think there are oral medications that could help prevent that maybe? Finasteride?

Just shave your head and you won't have to worry about it lol
haha yeah looked at some of the orals for it... i will never shave my head if possible, i have a massive head and it would look so weird lol

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

agreed 100%.

minimizing HPTA shutdown is simply not a reasonable option if you're taking something that will give you a significant hormonal effect beyond where you're already at....

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not trust any company claiming to help with shut down on cycle by advocating test boosters and "HCG" products. Snake oil.

Unless you get real HCG, just so all out during PCT to make sure you have a quick recovery.

Starndard PCT:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (m test, AlphaMax XT)
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would not trust any company claiming to help with shut down on cycle by advocating test boosters and "HCG" products. Snake oil.

Unless you get real HCG, just so all out during PCT to make sure you have a quick recovery.

Starndard PCT:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (m test, AlphaMax XT)
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3
My planned one is;
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
K1NGS Blood (2 bottles for 8 weeks)
Or1gin (two bottles for 8 weeks)
also have rebirth if at the 5th week i dont feel 100%