My review of Apex Alchemy AET-50

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello everyone,
I wanted to provide my review of beta androstenetriol with specific emphasis on AET-50 by Apex Alchemy. This is completely unsponsored and I have purchased the products myself. I felt the product deserving of a good review and because @nostrum420 is a damn pioneer!

I have been extremely interested in beta androstenetriol for quite a while. I have had a high stress military job most of my life and due to multiple injuries, my life has kind of continued that path of stress. In addition, I have always been a short fuse with some things so chronically elevated cortisol definitely is something I need to control. In comes beta androstenetriol. Now my first dive into this product was Iron Legions Invictus. Its a great product and salvo is a great transdermal carrier. About 20 days into a bottle of Invictus, I found Apex Alchemy and decided to make the switch to not only compare them, but because with a BOGO, Apex was significantly cheaper. So, here is what I noticed from AET 50...

1) DECREASED TIME TO FALL ASLEEP- I have struggled with sleep issues for a long time. I have tried many prescriptions, non-prescription, phenibut, etc... and my sleep was always just crap. I suffer from general anxiety disorder so that also contribute to both stress and my sleep problems majorly. Before I tried a beta androstenetriol product, I finally settled on a sleep stack of 5 mg of melatonin, cbd oil, and a puff or two of a delta 8 THC vape. This kept my sleep steady but still unrestful and still took about 45 minutes to fall asleep which would on occasion cause a panic attack. After I implemented beta androstenetriol, I noticed the time to actually fall asleep went down AND I never seemed to reach the point of a panic attack anymore. Huge huge win in my book.

2) MORE RESTFUL SLEEP- For me, this one was huge. I have had a signficant increase in dreams since taking this product and when I stop taking it, my dreams lessen again over time. I try to avoid running out now which is why I think it is so fantastic that Apex Alchemy offers a subscription service. One less thing to stress about!!!!

3) WEIGHT LOSS- Small but noticeable changes. My wife notices a lot more than I have. She will constantly say things like "you are losing weight fast" or "you are getting skinny"...to which I have her clarify what she means to make sure Im not losing my gainz! Anyways, I have also found that its much easier to control my diet on AET50 because I do not seem to have as many carb cravings like I used to have. I used to have a heavy Coca Cola addiction despite being pretty healthy, I know that's not good for me. The taste is the nectar of the gods though! I feel like this product helps those cravings immensely and is extremely helpful in this regard. Long story short, Less cravings and less binge eating.

4) Muscle/Fatigue/Endurance/Recovery Changes- I am going to attribute most of the benefits to increased sleep efficiency. I have noticed a big reduction in DOMS after heavy set days. I seem to be able to get an extra rep in or so on those heavy sets which has been great. Cardio seems a lot easier and when I push it, my calves and shins seem a lot less sore (Im super prone to shin splints). I also find myself feeling generally calmer in situations throughout the day. I get road rage less often and feel high anxiety a decent amount less. Deftly seems to help cool my inner hot head. Finally, I have a herniated disc in my back and find that flare ups are not as bad as normal. In no way is it a huge change in flare up, but it is notable nonetheless.

Why I absolutely love APEX ALCHEMY AET-50?
First off, I use the product in doses of 50mgs. For AET-50, this is 1 ml. I have found 50mgs twice a day to be great but, if only used for sleep benefits, 50mgs a night seems to be equally as great. Dosing is super easy and when I say the product dries extremely fast, I mean it. I will usually do half the pumps on one foot and half on the other. By the time I finish my second foot, my first one is completely dry lol. Next we come to the amazing smell of the product. Using it at night, I feel like it helps my breathing, and is a relaxing scent. I put it on (tops of my feet) and do my nightly stretches while I relax. The price! With a BOGO or the subscription, it cannot be beat! The packaging from how it is shipped to how the pump works is great and well thought out. I highly recommend AET-50 to anyone!

edit* I will be adding to this thread in an ongoing manner as I plan to use this product long term. I will post improvements and any side effects (good and bad) that pop up if they do.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

also for those who have questions that perhaps I cannot answer, @Renew1 is a rep who is very active and is pretty damn knowledgable and probably one of the most passionate members on here.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

also for those who have questions that perhaps I cannot answer, @Renew1 is a rep who is very active and is pretty damn knowledgable and probably one of the most passionate members on here.
Thanks brother!
Mind if I link this to our new AET-50 As a Sleep Aid thread?

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks brother!
Mind if I link this to our new AET-50 As a Sleep Aid thread?

I charge a lot rental fee... jk brother! link anything apex related!

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Heads up to everyone. BOGO is active for AET-50. Dosed the way I’m doing it, it lasts a LONG TIME and every bit as effective! Just don’t want people to miss out.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heads up to everyone. BOGO is active for AET-50. Dosed the way I’m doing it, it lasts a LONG TIME and every bit as effective! Just don’t want people to miss out.
View attachment 226343
Thanks man!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where are my manners? Just realized I never said thanks for the review!

😁🙏

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oooooh, looking forward to your thoughts!

Where in Maine? I used to go to Belgrade lakes every summer as a kid.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious of your thoughts. Finishing 8week StanoPlex and Want to try Arimahex. Should I go ahead with pct and then try? Or bridge over while adding Ursa/Hyperion/Epichaos/Aet-50?

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
F
Curious of your thoughts. Finishing 8week StanoPlex and Want to try Arimahex. Should I go ahead with pct and then try? Or bridge over while adding Ursa/Hyperion/Epichaos/Aet-50?
Depends on goals I suppose. A bridge would work great but regardless arimahex is going to control estrogen and also raise test. With something like stanogen, I wouldn’t hesitate to use arimahex during pct honestly

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wanted to update. Last few days I have been using 8 pumps in the AM and 8 pumps in the PM. Feel fantastic, sleep is undisturbed (no night time wake ups at all and some great dreams) and feelings of calm almost all the time. Might settle on this dose for a bit and see if anything additional happens. No negative side effects at all from what I can tell.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok guys. Been sticking with 8 pumps in AM and 8 in PM. I just feel so much more relaxed (it’s hard to explain). Sleep is solid and dreams are pretty damn good and vivid. I seem to dream all night (seemingly) now but also don’t wake up tired. I meditate in the afternoon while listening to binaurals and find it’s much easier to slip into the meditative state which is another awesome bonus.
Wife says my midsection continues to look slimmer despite no diet changes. I love this stuff!

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like something I should check out! Great review!

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like something I should check out! Great review!
Appreciate it. Price wise it’s fantastic especially with a BOGO that’s going on right now. And while I am using 8 pumps twice a day (1.6ml) you can get away with 5 pumps at night with great results. To put into perspective, at my dose that I find best, the BOGO on the 60ml bottle will last me 75 days. So the value and run time you get is unbeatable.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Staying at 8 pumps twice a day everyone. Quality of life improvement since the start is fantastic. Anxiety is lower too especially in social situations!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, what are your stats? I’m 6’ 230lbs, tried 2*8 for a few days but at 2*6 the effect appears to max out for me.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just curious, what are your stats? I’m 6’ 230lbs, tried 2*8 for a few days but at 2*6 the effect appears to max out for me.
I’m 5’9” at 210 right now. I am also a very high stress individual so effect probably is more noticeable for me than perhaps someone with lower cortisol. I won’t say it was a big difference between 6 pumps twice a day and 8 pumps twice a day but for me it made results better.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2 more bottles myself. My second favorite product after Ursa!!
Agreed! Can't beat Ursa! We carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop to!