My new favorite fatburner!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in love with C2! I've been on it for almost 2 weeks, the energy is pretty good, even though I feel like most stimulants don't do much for me.. I'm gonna order some cAmphibolic to stack with it, already got Dicana.. ;)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Awww yeah...C2 is the ****!! Works great stacked with Camphobolic too. :thumbsup:

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
right now Im running c2 with ephedrine, its awesome in terms of fat loss and pre-workout energy

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You guys should try the 'new cutter' USP has on the drawing board...combined with a low dose of ephedrine its borderline psychotropic. Mood lift, crazy focus, smooth energy...Ive never felt anything like it.

BV

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Ive seen USP mentioning they have a couple new products on the horizon, and I am definately interested since all there products seem to live up to the hype. Any info on the makeup of the "new cutter"?

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
C2 works great for me too. Love the energy and focus, really makes my workouts more intense, and I definitely "feel" the difference. I also use Camphibolic with C2 later in the day and never have any sleep issues.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen USP mentioning they have a couple new products on the horizon, and I am definately interested since all there products seem to live up to the hype. Any info on the makeup of the "new cutter"?
Ill let USP go into details if he wants to, but Ill say its similar to C2 with a much more concentrated nootropic component. It goes beyond focus and steps into the 'enhanced perception' category.

BV

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I love camphi..I stay on it almost all the time so I can eat like a pig, lol.

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Ill let USP go into details if he wants to, but Ill say its similar to C2 with a much more concentrated nootropic component. It goes beyond focus and steps into the 'enhanced perception' category.

BV
as usual- you are right on the money!!!

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
I'm in love with C2! I've been on it for almost 2 weeks, the energy is pretty good, even though I feel like most stimulants don't do much for me.. I'm gonna order some cAmphibolic to stack with it, already got Dicana.. ;)
ps- glad you like it!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SO D when is the NEW C2 comin out ??? I am patiently waiting :food:

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
should not be too long- i think we are going to try to sell out our remaining stock of bottles w/ the original ingredients, and then go from there

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sorry Big Pete, but you need to try the new and improved C2, if you love C2 you will be hooked on the Pretty Red Pills....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, someone should hit me up when they need beta testers.. ;)

Well, someone should hit me up when they need beta testers.. ;)

Someone needs to get me into vitamin shoppe..lol

Kidding, I will check if we do have some left overs and will be more than happy to supply a supplement junkie...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Someone needs to get me into vitamin shoppe..lol

Kidding, I will check if we do have some left overs and will be more than happy to supply a supplement junkie...
You can't say I haven't tried.. This coming month, I'll have USP Labs in a store, trust me.. ;)

You can't say I haven't tried.. This coming month, I'll have USP Labs in a store, trust me.. ;)
if thats the case, you will never have to buy a USP product again. As a matter of fact, your lifting budies* will never have to buy a USP supplement again:}

*I can not supply the bloods or the cripts judging by the avatar:}

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
bigpete, do you run the show over at the cambridge VS? If so let me know. I've been going to the burlington VS but I'd rather give my business to an AM bro.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if thats the case, you will never have to buy a USP product again. As a matter of fact, your lifting budies* will never have to buy a USP supplement again:}

*I can not supply the bloods or the cripts judging by the avatar:}
If you're going by the dragon tatt, the correct gang would be Triad.. ;)

Bentlax, I'm leaving the company on May 1st, but I'll be there this week if you need anything.. I'm also gonna make a last appearance on May 22nd since I worked with the guys at DS to do a store demo.. :cool:

shock

Awards
Camph is awesome. I have been eating a lot and have been staying lean if not getting leaner. I am going to try the c2 and stack it with ephedra now.