My first SD cycle!

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Well, for the past 2 weeks I have been doing my precycle therapy of milk thistle, hawthorne berry, CO Q10, OMEGA-3, and RYR. Today I took my first 10mg of SD. I'll be running running it 10mg for first three days and 20mg ed for the duration of a 3 week cycle. For PCT I have Nolva (will run 40/40/20/20), 6-OXO(starting at beginning of 3rd week), and all my support supps.
For diet, I am getting 3500-4000 cals/day, and minimum of 250g protein.
As for size: 5'6" @ 163lbs BF% unknown (prolly around 12-15%). I am 22 years old; will be 23 in August. I know it looks like a am a little light to be starting on steroids, but I haven't been able to gain anymore weight for the past 6 months. I eat a lot, get a lot of protein, a lot of water, a lot of weights, and don't do any cardio(recently started last week: 20min Tue/Thu); so I think I have probably maxed myself out. (I weigh as much as my dad and he is 2 inches taller than me, and I've got 10-20lbs on both of my grandpas before they died.)
My lifting routine looks like this:
Mon
Squat 4x8
Flat DB press 4x8
Bent over rows 4x8
Lunges 4x8
Flat flys 4x8
Seated horizontal row 4x8
Seated Alt DB curls 4x8
Weighted Dips 4x8
Weighted pull ups 4x8

Wed
Hack Squats 4x8
Stiff legged DLs 4x8
Incline DB press 4x8
Leg extensions 4x8
Lat Pull down 4x8
Incline DB Flys 4x8
Hammer curls 4x8
Close grip bench 4x8
Power Shrugs 4x8

Fri
Hip Sled 4x8/Calf raises 4x8
T-Bar row 4x8
Decline BB press 4x8
Leg curls 4x8
Weighted Hammer grip pull ups 4x8
Decline flys 4x8
Concentration Curls 4x8
Tri Ext 4x8
Lateral Raises 4x8

Tue/Thurs
20 min cardio
Abs

J

juiced!

Awards
never to light to start, i was 131 about 6 years ago when i started expieramenting with gear, now im 205, 7%bf . just be careful with the sd, i dont know how expierienced u are but sd is not to be taken lightly, its serious. I started taking it about a month ago , thought it was great first two weeks, gained about 9 lbs. middle of third week i started feeling really tired and ill. I went to the doctor and my blood preasure was high along with my heart rate. Im not trying to scare u away from sd but ive taken a LOT of "supplements" and never had a problem until sd., maybe its just not for me

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
never to light to start, i was 131 about 6 years ago when i started expieramenting with gear, now im 205, 7%bf . just be careful with the superdrol, i dont know how expierienced u are but superdrol is not to be taken lightly, its serious. I started taking it about a month ago , thought it was great first two weeks, gained about 9 lbs. middle of third week i started feeling really tired and ill. I went to the doctor and my blood preasure was high along with my heart rate. Im not trying to scare u away from superdrol but ive taken a LOT of "supplements" and never had a problem until superdrol., maybe its just not for me
I had my BP and HR checked recently and they are perfect (since I quit smoking!) and have been taking all of the recommended support supps that help with BP. I also will be constantly checking my HR while doing cardio so as not to get it too high and thus raise my BP.

And this is my first time experimenting with AAS/PS/PH (but I've been researching for 2 months). I am doing an SD cycle first since it is still easy to get. If I respond well to it I will then start researching my first Test cycle for a winter bulk.

TIA for any input!

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I would actually do the test before I would do the superdrol. SD is a much harsher compound than test. If you have access to test, its a much better option.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
If you have access to test, its a much better option.
I don't, otherwise I would have ran a test only cycle first as I know it is much easier on your body than just about anything out there (gear wise, that is).

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I don't, otherwise I would have ran a test only cycle first as I know it is much easier on your body than just about anything out there (gear wise, that is).
Gotcha. Good luck with the cycle bro!

J

juiced!

Awards
i agree with dunk, test is not near as harsh

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Day 2 (10mg), Workout 1:
Well, my workout tonight was cut a little short because I have a cognitive psychology final at 8am, so I want to get a little more sleep tonight.
Anyway: here are the major lifts for tonight
Stiff legged deads: 8x185, 8x215, 8x225, 3x250
Hack Squat: 8x160, 8x200, 8x270, 8x320
Inc DB Press: 8x50, 8x60, 8x70, 6x80 (per arm)

Weight: 160lbs (-3lbs, I have been peeing like a race horse! Need to up the water intake so I don't dehydrate.)

Notes: Had some serious lower back pumps while doing deads, but they went away after drinking an extra litre of water. I definately need to go get some Taurine! Didn't feel too different this work out except that I felt like I could keep on going for another set on all my lifts except deads. Tomorrow will be my last dose of 10mg, I start with 20mg on Friday.
I am leaving for Chicago on Friday so I will be doing that workout tomorrow night.

R

romanreid

Awards
hey I ve been thnkn of startn a cycle of superdrol... don't hve nolva...... do you think rebound and 6 oxo will be good enough? what about novedex have u heard if that works ?

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I have heard conflicting reports. A couple of people have gotten delayed gyno from using just an ATD for Superdrol PCT, but many have not. I personally think that Nolva and possibly Clomid should be a part of every PCT. Anyways, Nolva is cheap and relatively easy to get, so why not have it on hand just in case.

R

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This being your first cycle and the bodyweight that u r at I strongly recommend u stay with 10 mg a day through your first cycle, I was about 25 lbs. heavier than u and I only went to 15 mgs the last six days of cycle and gained 13 lbs on my 25 day cycle, the less u take the easier pct will be, there will be other cycles, as stated above Super is not to be taken lightly.....