My first PH cycle, RPN Havoc

Daman713

Awards
Hey folks!

Been lurking around the site and decided to post related to my first cycle. I plan do to do my first PH cycle to give me that boost into my fitness level. I plan to do a Havoc cycle and from everything I’ve read I will do 6 weeks to see the most benefits. My main goals are to put on quality lean muscle while reducing my body fat percentage as well. Below is what I’m planning to cycle based off what I’ve read. Appreciate any input on my cycle itself and really interested in thought on my PCT.

Cycle:
- Weeks 1-3 30mg Havoc
- Weeks 4-6 40mg Havoc
- CEL Cycle Assist (2 servings twice a day)
- Animal Paks
- ON Pro Complex
- Bucked Up preworkout

PCT:
- Arimistane 75mg for 4 weeks starting last week of cycle
- ON Creatine 5g
- Animal Paks
- ON Pro Complex
- Bucked up preworkout

Tiko1991

Awards
Havoc ......? Are you positive it’s legit . They’ve been out of business for years I thought . Everything looks ok besides your pct . Armistane will not recover you from this cycle , at all. You need nolva or clomid

Daman713

Awards
I believe so.. got it from predatornutrition...

And PCT wise, that is not what I’ve read at all.. mild PCT needed and Arimistane is even more than what’s needed.

Tiko1991

Awards

And PCT wise, that is not what I’ve read at all.. mild PCT needed and Arimistane is even more than what’s needed.
I’m not sure where your getting that info ? It sounds like maybe you need to look into it more. Epistane is a serious active steroid . It will shut you down over the course of 6 weeks. Armistane is mainly used for cortisol levels . You need something to activate your HPTA. So, just as a rule of thumb you almost always need a SERM. Not sure where you read anywhere that armistane was “more tan enough” . Send me that link I’d be curious . Anything that says that is probably marketing of the product , as something to use after a natty test booster. I’ve been in the game and have a pretty solid understanding of the science behind it. Armistane pct will cause you problems. I’m just letting you know . Lol do as you wish my friend , but anyone on this forum will tell you the same thing.

What is your age ?

Reactions: Nac

Tiko1991

Awards

Also, I’m going to look into the havoc, if they got the rights to sell it I’ll be getting some myself ! Havoc is great!

Daman713

Awards
Appreciate the feedback! I’m 29.. and I’ll try to dig up the link where I’ve read that.

So in terms of a SERM, what would be a good PCT for this Havoc cycle? Dosages?

Tiko1991

Awards
I would say at least 20mg of nolva for 4 weeks and I’d take the armistane after or along side your pct . You can find nolva very simply or research chemical sites .

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tiko1991 has you covered on lots of the flaws here bro - the main one being your pct. clomid or nolva, don’t start without that on hand.

Havoc is legit from pred, I ran it my last cycle.

Your also missing a test base, lethargy from epi and no base could seriously make life hard. Obviously pinning test would be best, I’ll guess you don’t want to pin so you have 4-andro, 4-ad or trest (amazing stuff but not for a first cycle). Even epiandro might help although not really a base.

I’d also suggest a pharma ai on hand, lots of people get rebound gyno in pct from epi. Titties ain’t worth messing around with (you know what I mean lol).

Honestly bro, I’d spending some time reading up on all this. You want to be confident you know what you are putting in your body, it’s effects and how to have the best chances of a quick recovery

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Def. need a SERM for PCT. SERM throughout would make PCT a lot easier. Test base will make you less miserable weeks 4-6. Aromatase inhibitor in case rebound gyno strikes.

Daman713

Awards
What’s a good test base to use? Any recommendations for previous Havoc cycles?

Daman713

Awards
And isn’t Arimistane an AI??? Why do I need another?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
?*♂?*♂?*♂
Serm...

Where do you people research to come up with the idea that serms are optional for steriod/PH cycles? If I see another person say that, I am climbing through my monitor and strangling the spaghetti armed fool

Daman713

Awards
So here’s an updated plan per some feedback and additional research. Any feedback? Should I start my PCT during the last week of Havoc?

Cycle:
- Weeks 1-3 30mg Havoc
- Weeks 4-6 40mg Havoc
- Animal Paks
- ON Pro Complex
- Bucked Up preworkout

PCT:
- Nolva 20/20/10/10
- Arimistane x/x/75/50/50/25
- ON Creatine 5g
- Animal Paks
- ON Pro Complex
- Bucked up
- CEL Cycle Assist (half dose)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So here’s an updated plan per some feedback and additional research. Any feedback? Should I start my PCT during the last week of Havoc?

Cycle:
- Weeks 1-3 30mg Havoc
- Weeks 4-6 40mg Havoc
- Animal Paks
- ON Pro Complex
- Bucked Up preworkout

PCT:
- Nolva 20/20/10/10
- Arimistane x/x/75/50/50/25
- ON Creatine 5g
- Animal Paks
- ON Pro Complex
- Bucked up
- CEL Cycle Assist (half dose)
Id have some joint support on hand and some otc pct supp for your pct (my go to is super pct or kingsblood)

Start pct week 7

Tiko1991

Awards
You can run a SERM throughout at a lower dose . There’s a lot of recent evidence and user reports showing the pct going much smoother and quicker while running the SERM throughout the whole cycle as well as 4 weeks after for pct . You don’t need to do that , but I would recommend it if you can afford to

Tiko1991

Awards
Tiko what kind of results can one expect running a Dermacrine and Havoc cycle like this?
Dermacrine is just going to keep your libido and help mitigate sides .

So that of a simple or usual epi cycle it’ll be training style and diet dependent . BUT on average I would say about 8 lb of lean gains after the cycles ends and a decrease of 3-6 %body fat , with reduced water retention and a nice increase in vascularity