Answered My First ever Non Natty approach with SARMs and others..

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s an AI...
But not nearly strong enough to be comparable to, say aromasin.
I used up to 200mg per day of bromo and not a single sign of low estro.

oh, if you were reffering to the "enhanced" part in my reply, yeah, but it being an androstenedione analog it should convert into an active steroid. Aromasin by itself didnt produce nearly the androgenic sides (dark hair growth on my shoulders and chest) 6 bromo did, so it is definitely more than just an ai.

edit:
I mean, aromasin is also androstenedione analog, 6-methylandrostenedione, but we need to assess the dosages we are using. Compare the usual 25 mg per week of aromasin (12.5mg x2) to 1400mg per week of 6 bromo (when I took 200mg daily). There is clearly way more potential for 6 bromo's steroid metabolite, 6 bromo testosterone, to exhibit its androgenic effects.

I know that Patrick Arnold himself stated this about 6 bromo saying that it might not be the best idea to use it during pct. Now of course that only a dedicated study with bloodworks would be able to settle this once and for all.

All I am saying is that in my experience, at the dosages that I used, there seemed to be some androgenic effects that I could not attribute solely to the rise in natural testosterone production via 6 bromo's aromatase inhibitor properties (negative feedback loop).

I know that people were saying similar things about formestane, which, being 4-hydroxyandrostenedione should convert into 4-hydroxytestosterone.

Last edited:
TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SARMs are not supplements.
And yet;
IMG_20190518_121303_compress55.jpg
IMG_20190518_121310_compress95.jpg
IMG_20190518_121305_compress80.jpg
IMG_20190518_121314_compress74.jpg

Labeled up as a dietary supplement, no mention of not for human use, tells you what to dose, tells you to cycle on and off, and that formula is for Ostarine, mk2866.

Last edited:

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it’s labeled wrong as ****. In no way is Ostarine apart of any diet, labeling it as a dietary supplement is very wrong.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah it’s labeled wrong as ****. In no way is Ostarine apart of any diet, labeling it as a dietary supplement is very wrong.
I love the way it says "consult a doctor", find me one qualified doctor who will go on record recommending a SARM!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the ones that almost get it right. They'll say "not for human consumption" then go on to warn you to stop taking immediately if you suffer any of the following... (Goes on to list a whole dictionary worth of ailments.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like how it’s just a dietary supplement if you take 1-2 caps a day at one time, but for aggressive gains you take three spread evenly.

Ridiculous. But makes some sense, you’ll likely get no gains if you’re not doing three spread out I’d imagine.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Weather you pick lgd, osta, or both. 3-4 weeks is a total waste. 100% 6weeks minimum 8 to 10 or 12 is what you should be doing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There is always someone on boards who make me step back and stay natty for more longer, Lol! but that is great! really appreciated your insight! i´ll study a bit further about other things

on the other hand MK677, I have already used it in the past just 10mg and rarely 20mg, and yes it increased my appetite, difficulty sleeping, and slightly elvated bp, but it is something i´m ready to deal with.

Regarding Tbol and DMZ (this one never heard of) being in a country where its a bit difficult to get stuff besides regular AAS, so will need to check and study these.
If you used mk your already not natty

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you used mk your already not natty
i don´t consider myself natty, due to what i´ve used such as corticosteroids for pain or taking any medicine. No one is now days to be honest.

what i meant to say is non natty approach to achieve a certain muscle improvement/aesthetics/proportions wise… in this fitness/BB/sports field, to be more precise.

is that good enough explanation for you?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i don´t consider myself natty, due to what i´ve used such as corticosteroids for pain or taking any medicine. No one is now days to be honest.

what i meant to say is non natty approach to achieve a certain muscle improvement/aesthetics/proportions wise… in this fitness/BB/sports field, to be more precise.

is that good enough explanation for you?
Well, I wasn't looking for a explanation but corticosteroids are not in the same category. Mk677 is a performance enhancer.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And I wasn't trying to be negative, I use steroids. Mk in terms of muscle growth is better then a low dose gh

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And I wasn't trying to be negative, I use steroids. Mk in terms of muscle growth is better then a low dose gh
Well, I wasn't looking for a explanation but corticosteroids are not in the same category. Mk677 is a performance enhancer.
i can understand what you meant, just was making clear, although i´ve stated that i used mk677 but did not use it correctly.

I know they don´t fall into the same place, yet they are not "natural". :)

regarding the short term use of SARMs.. i got it, if in future i use, at least will try to extend it for 6-8 weeks

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Dry joints if e2 gets too low. Clomid ups test and also e2. Thing is, not everyone gets dry joints from low e2 -and not everyone responds to 6-bromo as good. To be on the safe side, do it like 100/100/100/100/50/50/25

Good call on 6-bromo AND proviron. If you can source proviron, no bromo -nor adex needed. Or bromo use very sparingly, like 50mg eod.

If you can afford -and source proviron, take it throughout. Max dose 50mg with clomid (split dose), in PCT 25mg is advised.
If taken at 50mg with clomid, no AI (bromo, adex) needed. If taken at 25mg with clomid , AI sparingly at low dose every few days.

All written here is a bit of guessing, because we all respond differently to anything...see it as a sound guideline. You could also do like:
Clomid 75mg/75/75/50/25/25
Proviron 50/50/50/50/50/25 - 25/25/25

Nothing wrong with that either, or:
Clomid: 75mg/75/75/50/25/25
Bromo: 100/100/100/100/50/50/ -50/50
proviron: 25/25/25/25/25/25/ -25/25/25

Or do clomid 10 weeks -or whatever.

One more thing, if libido drops, joint ache and low e2 is suspected, drop bromo , maybe, up a bit clomid for about 10 days. DHEA would be a good addition, TD, like dermacrine, is a good bet.

Proviron will not cause low e2, IMO. But in conjunction with an AI, maybe.
I just purchased LGD to use as my first SARM cycle but after reading this thread I may go a different route. I'm 56 and want to go with something that won't affect my balls that's why I choose LGD but after reading this thread I see that's not the case. How would the above mentioned cycle compare to a low dose LGD cycle?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just purchased LGD to use as my first SARM cycle but after reading this thread I may go a different route. I'm 56 and want to go with something that won't affect my balls that's why I choose LGD but after reading this thread I see that's not the case. How would the above mentioned cycle compare to a low dose LGD cycle?
Here a revised version, note EOD and ED:
Clomid EOD: 75mg/75/75/50/50/50/25/25 -8 weeks (dosed once per day)
Proviron ED : 50mg/50/50/50/50/50/50/50 - 50/25/25 -9 weeks (dosed split, twice x day/2 x 25mg)
DHEA / OTC (label recommendations) Throughout

Gains as good as a low dose LGD cycle -and with the bonus of possibly upping your own test (instead of lowering) for a prolonged time.
Just don't have too high expectations. Nutrition and exercise is always key, not a pill. The above cycle is what I would do. You have to source proviron somehow, its not cheap.

What you MAY experience:
-Upped libido (proviron/clomid)
-slightly more vascular (proviron)
-more confidence (proviron)
-mood swings/emotional (clomid)
-bigger loads/ejaculate (proviron/clomid)
-upped fertility (clomid)

less possible:
-acne (clomid/proviron)
-balding (proviron)
-visual disturbances (clomid)
-swelling of prostate (proviron)

Last edited:
Reactions: SMS

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reply. I'm going to look into getting and starting the above protocol. Now let's see if I can find some Proviron.

Last edited: