My first cycle

T

Trustthetrest

Awards
So I’m new to the supplement game so bear with me as I’m not 100% on what to post or not post so any constructive criticism is welcome, I apologize ahead for any ignorance on my part.
I am a 36 yr old male and have battled with substance abuse and fluctuating weights all my life as heavy as 256 lbs at 6 ft tall (4 years ago) majority fat. I finally got clean a couple years ago and started losing the weight. By May last year I was down to 170 lbs View attachment 214869() View attachment 214871and obsessing over my excess skin and fat I couldn’t lose. I start doing more weights (the previous year I was in a lock down facility and could only o body weight and homemade weights ) put on 15 lbs then over the winter stopped going to the gym from October to feb. A month ago I was 205 and fat and strung out. I got clean and started running 400mg Test Cyp 1x/week, 25 mg Trest Ace Ed, and just started 300mg Deca 1x/week this week. Switching to Trest enan 100mg every 4 days. It’s been 4 weeks and I’m feeling pretty good at 198.5 and have had very little side effect less the raging hard on, amazing libido, and feelings of pure excellence. My question is do these sound like appropriate doses? How long can I run this? (Have 40 days Trest Enan left) what AI to run and PCT? I’m getting labs this week. I take a .25-.5 arimadex every 2 or 3 days with a Clomid. I have acces to Tamoxifen. No gyno and nuts feel fine. I really want to bulk the cut. Any tips? I also have access to 2-3 10ml vials of of Tren/NPP, Masteron, Anadrol(tab), Winstro(tab), Dbol(tab/liq), EQ, Sdrol. Primo, Tren. Was thinking run sdrol at end with winstrol. Next cycle Anadrol to tren npp w deca and test or? Please any help will do. I’m drinking 3-4 40 gram protein shakes a day on workout days supplemented with meats, veggies, and a few drains or rosy with tuna. Working out 5-6 days a week, legs every 3rd day, no cardio as of yet but I sweat just from my weight routine. I can add photos or whatever thanks in advance! First pic is July 2021 at 170 lbs. It only let me upload certain pics but basically starting weight 4 weeks ago and a couple with progress. Will update at 8 and 12 w better pics.

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Those are appropriate doses for someone on there 5th to 10th cycle. Trestolone is not really ever necessary but 🤷
90% of the results are diet and training. If you do those 2 things right a lot of ppl can be 200+lbs with a 6 pack on 300-400mg of testosterone and nothing else.

My last little cycle was 300 test 200mast and that brought me from 185-205 in 3 months, that was after cutting hard tho so rebound was part of it.

Learn how to eat like a bodybuilder, it's the best thing anyone can do. It's super simple but Soo hard to stick to for the majority of us.

Stay sober homie, that's more important then anything. 👍

T

Trustthetrest

Awards
Those are appropriate doses for someone on there 5th to 10th cycle. Trestolone is not really ever necessary but 🤷
90% of the results are diet and training. If you do those 2 things right a lot of ppl can be 200+lbs with a 6 pack on 300-400mg of testosterone and nothing else.

My last little cycle was 300 test 200mast and that brought me from 185-205 in 3 months, that was after cutting hard tho so rebound was part of it.

Learn how to eat like a bodybuilder, it's the best thing anyone can do. It's super simple but Soo hard to stick to for the majority of us.

Stay sober homie, that's more important then anything. 👍
Thanks for the support. Yeah I wondered about jumping into Trest but I have two friends who swear by it so🤷‍♂️Plus I trashed my test from heroin somehow and should be on TRT. If you never stop a cycle is t it just TRT? Lol thanks for the support. What about AI?

T

Trustthetrest

Awards
Thanks for the support. Yeah I wondered about jumping into Trest but I have two friends who swear by it so🤷‍♂️Plus I trashed my test from heroin somehow and should be on TRT. If you never stop a cycle is t it just TRT? Lol thanks for the support. What about AI? I understand I probably should’ve just ran Test for my first cycle….guess as always I wanted quicker result which I’m. It going to lie seems to be happening. Will this just reduce the efficacy of future cycles?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the support. Yeah I wondered about jumping into Trest but I have two friends who swear by it so🤷‍♂️Plus I trashed my test from heroin somehow and should be on TRT. If you never stop a cycle is t it just TRT? Lol thanks for the support. What about AI?
Trt is somewhere between 100-200mg of testosterone. It's a dose where you can remain healthy and hold the progress from your cycles.

There's no reason to stay on a cycle year round, that's just trading one drug problem for another drug problem. Steroids might not get you high but they can still kill you if you abuse them.

With that being said, you should go get bloodwork and a echocardiogram. You probably won't wanna listen or whatever to this but it's important.

Heroin can destroy your heart, your risk of dieing from a heart attack may be significantly higher then average and put steroids on top it's furthering the problem.

Being sober is not going to mean nothing if you die from a heart attack in 5 years. Go make a dr. Appointment and get all this stuff checked out before you go down this rabbit hole.

T

Trustthetrest

Awards
Trt is somewhere between 100-200mg of testosterone. It's a dose where you can remain healthy and hold the progress from your cycles.

There's no reason to stay on a cycle year round, that's just trading one drug problem for another drug problem. Steroids might not get you high but they can still kill you if you abuse them.

With that being said, you should go get bloodwork and a echocardiogram. You probably won't wanna listen or whatever to this but it's important.

Heroin can destroy your heart, your risk of dieing from a heart attack may be significantly higher then average and put steroids on top it's furthering the problem.

Being sober is not going to mean nothing if you die from a heart attack in 5 years. Go make a dr. Appointment and get all this stuff checked out before you go down this rabbit hole.
At the dr. Right now drawing blood. 👊

T

Trustthetrest

Awards
That's good, but it won't show you how your heart functions. Need a echocardiogram for that. Maybe ask about it.
I will ask, don’t mind paying for something that could save my life possibly. Still wondering about what AI I should be running.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will ask, don’t mind paying for something that could save my life possibly. Still wondering about what AI I should be running.
I like exemestane because it has the least negative health impacts, but I only use it when it's needed. Sometimes I'll throw a low dose in while I'm ramping up a testosterone dosage or when I'm coming back down to trt just to kind of control the hormonal fluctuations. But in general if I'm not having any estrogen side effects I don't bother with it

T

Trustthetrest

Awards
Look man my reccomended protocol for you is to just run 200mg cypionate maybe add some mastering E 200mg and make sure you find consistent dieting and fitness strategies that work for you. Then you can look at the compounds doing more work.

Obviously there's the irresponsible route of just blasting a bunch of tren and whatever else and doing half assed workouts and a **** diet while getting exemplified results but that is NOT respectable, or reccomended. Nor is it safe. No pun intended. (Get lol 19-nor)

Anyways I'd just grab 100mg cyp 100mg mast or so maybe 200 of each at most and make sure you have a good consistent structure for a while before you look at things like deca and Tren in higher doses.

In reality the cycle you're running is fairly strong, and you'll likely want to be using something for the deca sides like caber, but that's not safe for your heart.

My two cents.
Ill take your advice. I have test 400 cyp that I’m going to run with 100-200 of Masteron.
Look man my reccomended protocol for you is to just run 200mg cypionate maybe add some mastering E 200mg and make sure you find consistent dieting and fitness strategies that work for you. Then you can look at the compounds doing more work.

Obviously there's the irresponsible route of just blasting a bunch of tren and whatever else and doing half assed workouts and a **** diet while getting exemplified results but that is NOT respectable, or reccomended. Nor is it safe. No pun intended. (Get lol 19-nor)

Anyways I'd just grab 100mg cyp 100mg mast or so maybe 200 of each at most and make sure you have a good consistent structure for a while before you look at things like deca and Tren in higher doses.

In reality the cycle you're running is fairly strong, and you'll likely want to be using something for the deca sides like caber, but that's not safe for your heart.

My two cents.
also not blasting any tren and my diet and workout regime are on point, I have a buddy who’s into fitness and we get in the gym 5-6 days a week and make sure to eat clean unprocessed whole foods. Assorted Proteins (lots of fish/chicken), leafy greens, grilled veggies, some brown rice /who grains /quinoa etc for my carbs, avocado and some other healthy fats. I understand it’s a lifestyle, you think I was able to lose 80 lbs total and 50 in a year with no discipline? I used no steroids just diet and excercise. Fell off and just wanted a little help this time.

T

Trustthetrest

Awards
Revamped to 200 mg test cyp 1x/week, 200 mg deca, and 50 mg trestolone enanthate every 4 days. Clomid semi regularly and .25mg arimidex every 2-4 days or less (not feeling too much aromatization) sex drive is still kicking. Occasional night sweats but lessened after I cut my test and trest dosages in half. Seeing great results in just 4 weeks, weight hasn’t changed much maybe down a few but recomp is scary how much fat has gone to muscle.

T

Trustthetrest

Awards
Revamped to 200 mg test cyp 1x/week, 200 mg deca, and 50 mg trestolone enanthate every 4 days. Clomid semi regularly and .25mg arimidex every 2-4 days or less (not feeling too much aromatization) sex drive is still kicking. Occasional night sweats but lessened after I cut my test and trest dosages in half. Seeing great results in just 4 weeks,(pics below) weight hasn’t changed much maybe down a few but recomp is scary how much fat has gone to muscle.

Attachments

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
End of week six

Pretty freakin irratated today. I got a stomach bug this week so i missed basically this whole week in the gym so far. I was so excited to go to the gym today, but now it occurred to me that THE GYM WILL BE CLOSED for easter weekend. Pretty frustrated that ive missed almost a week

T

Trustthetrest

Awards
End of week six

Pretty freakin irratated today. I got a stomach bug this week so i missed basically this whole week in the gym so far. I was so excited to go to the gym today, but now it occurred to me that THE GYM WILL BE CLOSED for easter weekend. Pretty frustrated that ive missed almost a week
I hurt my rotator cuff last week and have been having to use 25 lb dumb bells lol or no left shoulder period…….took the last two days to rest/legs. Any recommendation? Stop the gear until I’m healed? Hope I heal quick? Light weights? Ugghh what a fucking disaster lol

T

Trustthetrest

Awards
I hurt my rotator cuff last week and have been having to use 25 lb dumb bells lol or no left shoulder period…….took the last two days to rest/legs. Any recommendation? Stop the gear until I’m healed? Hope I heal quick? Light weights? Ugghh what a fucking disaster lol
Oh **** Easter weekend…damn Jesus you inconsiderate ass, couldn’t even wait to do his David Blaine magic trick another weekend.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
imo for quick healing you should use some kind of GH or GH peptide at a low/moderate dose and stack healing peptides like bpc-157 and/or tb-500. the goal of the GH is just to get to youth levels so you heal like you used to. then you can use injectable bpc-157 to the delt for targeted healing

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
alternatively if you don't wanna inject anything, Helios 100 transdermal circumin by Apex alchemy is my next choice. I usually do both I guess