My first cycle and I'm lactating into week 3 of PCT HELP!!!

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
So I got off of a 6 week cycle of my first ever PH cycle, and I stacked Epistane and trenavar. Dosage was 40 mg of Epistane and 60 mg of trenavar a day for 6 weeks. I started my PCT with 6-Oxo dosed 200mg a day, 100 mg in the morning and 100mg later in the day. I haven't noticed any nipple soreness or itchiness throughout my PCT and no excessive swelling or anything out of the ordinary. When I first started I had horrible acne on my back and that's slowly started getting back to normal, libido is still high, morning woods, wanting to have sexual intercouse like normal, all the normal stuff. Except 3 days out from hitting my 30 day mark of PCT I squeezed my nipple really hard and whitish fluid came out of both, just a little bit!! I'm super worried and what to know what I can do because I'm stressing out. I just ordered 2 bottles of SNS Inhibit-P and Muscletech's Alpha testbooster, both with 1 day shipping and will be here tomorrow. I hope I will be okay, I need some input.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would get a SERM and run a proper PCT just in case.

And get either get inhibit p (OTC) or caber.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude your pct is way not sufficient enough, as above get some nolva or clomid along with something for prolactin - caber