Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
**** happens bro. I know it's aggravating stressful and depressing. But it's over, let it go and now it's time to relax.

When your offseason starts, I suggest you close out this thread and start a brand new 1. Pretend like it's day 1 and forget about the past.

If your bored check out my little mini cut log I'm doing for iconic formulations.

I'm about 201-205 and I gotta weigh 178 for a fight in June. I'm gonna drop about 12, maybe 15lbs this month for the log and then maintain that weight till about 2 weeks out from the fight.

In the meantime, go get yourself a pizza or a big burger or something you love and enjoy yourself for a couple days.

You did something only about 0.01% of the ppl on this forum have ever done. You got contest shredded and stepped on stage. 👍

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
**** happens bro. I know it's aggravating stressful and depressing. But it's over, let it go and now it's time to relax.

When your offseason starts, I suggest you close out this thread and start a brand new 1. Pretend like it's day 1 and forget about the past.

If your bored check out my little mini cut log I'm doing for iconic formulations.

I'm about 201-205 and I gotta weigh 178 for a fight in June. I'm gonna drop about 12, maybe 15lbs this month for the log and then maintain that weight till about 2 weeks out from the fight.

In the meantime, go get yourself a pizza or a big burger or something you love and enjoy yourself for a couple days.

You did something only about 0.01% of the ppl on this forum have ever done. You got contest shredded and stepped on stage. 👍
Amen !!

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What a wild ride! Talk about perseverance, sounds like every step of the way had another obstacle that you had to overcome. You did and you got the job done. Be proud!

I'm no expert, and I'm probably biased, but I don't see how some of those other guys placed higher than you. Who cares in the end though, especially if it's more about who you know than how you look. You deserved to be on that stage.

Congrats!

Enjoy your off season; looking forward to the log of your next journey.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to follow an off season training, nutrition and supplement log.

What are the steroid laws like in India (if there are any)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You did a great job and should be very proud of your effort! There was so much you learned throughout this process, about competing, training, and most of all yourself.

When you make your new log, link it here.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What a wild ride! Talk about perseverance, sounds like every step of the way had another obstacle that you had to overcome. You did and you got the job done. Be proud!

I'm no expert, and I'm probably biased, but I don't see how some of those other guys placed higher than you. Who cares in the end though, especially if it's more about who you know than how you look. You deserved to be on that stage.

Congrats!

Enjoy your off season; looking forward to the log of your next journey.
I wasn’t going to let anything put me down. To be honest, this entire journey has changed me as a human being.

I placed 5th because according to the association folks that’s called ‘paying your dues’. I was up against competitors who were with the association for at least 4-5yrs. They definitely weren’t going to let a newbie come and beat everyone on stage how ever good I was.

My next journey has already started. Project off-season (getting fukn huge ). I’ll link it below.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to follow an off season training, nutrition and supplement log.

What are the steroid laws like in India (if there are any)
Already started my off-season log.

No one uses roids in India. We are all natty folks..

JT Mass: Post show rebound and off-season

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You did a great job and should be very proud of your effort! There was so much you learned throughout this process, about competing, training, and most of all yourself.

When you make your new log, link it here.
I learned a lot about my body and about myself. Hyde.. let me tag you in the new log

JT Mass: Post show rebound and off-season

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I placed 5th because according to the association folks that’s called ‘paying your dues’. I was up against competitors who were with the association for at least 4-5yrs. They definitely weren’t going to let a newbie come and beat everyone on stage how ever good I was.
Man, I don't know if I should laugh or get angry, that's just... sigh, I guess that's how people are.

Shows your maturity that you don't seem bitter or resentful about that. I applaud you for that.

But that sort of mentality has to change if these competitions are gonna be taken as legit.

Makes sense though, why you seemed better to my eye than your competitors: because you ARE! :LOL:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man, I don't know if I should laugh or get angry, that's just... sigh, I guess that's how people are.

Shows your maturity that you don't seem bitter or resentful about that. I applaud you for that.

But that sort of mentality has to change if these competitions are gonna be taken as legit.

Makes sense though, why you seemed better to my eye than your competitors: because you ARE! :LOL:
It’s the same way at the Arnold and Olympia. You aren’t allowed to take the throne your very first year. They want to hype you up next year as the guy who could win.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wasn’t going to let anything put me down. To be honest, this entire journey has changed me as a human being.

My next journey has already started. Project off-season (getting fukn huge ). I’ll link it below.
Could be worse, look at what there doing to the men's physique guys over there, kicking Olympia quality guys off stage for being too big.

I mean I get it men's physique guys should be much smaller, but if you look at the Mr Olympia men's physique guys they're not small and they're taking a bunch of guys chances away from stepping on that stage

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some of these men's physique guys have upper body that would dominate most of the classic physique shows

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Too Many Classes, To Many Pro Cards.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Nah.. I am not bitter because being on stage is only a means to an end for me. My goal isn’t just to compete like others. What I need is exposure and get people to see me. There are many stages where I can compete. I love every aspect of bodybuilding; prepping and being on stage. But, my goal or vision is to build something out of this. I know there is so much more I can do for bodybuilding in India. That’s why I have partnered with a few brands on AM and outside AM to bring their supplements to India. This is just one part of what I want to do.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could be worse, look at what there doing to the men's physique guys over there, kicking Olympia quality guys off stage for being too big.

I mean I get it men's physique guys should be much smaller, but if you look at the Mr Olympia men's physique guys they're not small and they're taking a bunch of guys chances away from stepping on that stage
Yeah.. which is stupid.. first off men’s physique is pretty new here and nobody knows how to judge. Yesterday, men’s physique took around 1.5hrs to finish. These guys just have to do 4 quarter turns and that’s it. They don’t even have a music pose. But, judges just kept them waiting on stage for almost 45mins to select top 5. then another 2 rounds of quarter turns and just standing for 45-50mins to select top 3. It was just stupid.