My cycle after 10 years off

Gainsplease

Awards
My cycle design it will last 5 months and 2 weeks. Have a lot of prop on hand which is why I’m mixing it with the sust and using winny do help prevent tren gyno, also have tudca and b-6 on hand as well as

Week 1-8 50mg tren ace EOD
Week 1-8 test prop 50mg EOD
Week 1-8 winstrol 10mg ED

Week 8-16 100mg test prop EOD
Week 8-16 270mg sust split 2 injections a week

Week 16-23 100mg NPP eod
Week 16-23 540mg Sust weekly
Week 18-23 dbol 20mgs

After that I’m Back to Cruising at 200mg week test cyp for 4 weeks then back down to 100mg (my TRT dose)

Please let me know what you think and any changes you might suggest I also have m1t on hand as well

Gainsplease

Awards
Meant to say I also have a lot of Arimidex on hand

Gainsplease

Awards
Lastly in 5ft 5 weighing 180lbs at 8% bodyfat, waiting until I get to 6% bodyfat before starting the cycle , currently on 160mcg clen and yohimbi

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
My cycle design it will last 5 months and 2 weeks. Have a lot of prop on hand which is why I’m mixing it with the sust and using winny do help prevent tren gyno, also have tudca and b-6 on hand as well as

Week 1-8 50mg tren ace EOD
Week 1-8 test prop 50mg EOD
Week 1-8 winstrol 10mg ED

Week 8-16 100mg test prop EOD
Week 8-16 270mg sust split 2 injections a week

Week 16-23 100mg NPP eod
Week 16-23 540mg Sust weekly
Week 18-23 dbol 20mgs

After that I’m Back to Cruising at 200mg week test cyp for 4 weeks then back down to 100mg (my TRT dose)

Please let me know what you think and any changes you might suggest I also have m1t on hand as well

23 weeks my man??? No actually 27weeks with the 200mg cyp for 4 weeks......seems to me you've got 2 cycles mixed in 1. Why not just run the sust first it's included your 50mg test prop in it while getting the testE going so 3 weeks out you'll be ready to load on.....the Tren Ace and Winstrol I would think to be used as a cleaner toward end not start then your dumping alot of test on it at end why not off start....I'm seeing double 19nors as well... maybe I'm not experienced enough to help with this but for sure I see issues and a ton of pinning that is redundant, while delaying longer esters that should be started upfront before week 8.....as well dbol seems would be the Kickstart not at end to feel like **** after months of weighing body down....

Hopeful someone else can guide you right with this....smont seems to be very knowledgeable I'm sure he will chime in.

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
23 weeks my man??? No actually 27weeks with the 200mg cyp for 4 weeks......seems to me you've got 2 cycles mixed in 1. Why not just run the sust first it's included your 50mg test prop in it while getting the testE going so 3 weeks out you'll be ready to load on.....the Tren Ace and Winstrol I would think to be used as a cleaner toward end not start then your dumping alot of test on it at end why not off start....I'm seeing double 19nors as well... maybe I'm not experienced enough to help with this but for sure I see issues and a ton of pinning that is redundant, while delaying longer esters that should be started upfront before week 8.....as well dbol seems would be the Kickstart not at end to feel like **** after months of weighing body down....

Hopeful someone else can guide you right with this....smont seems to be very knowledgeable I'm sure he will chime in.
Either he already went through the cycle or is in process cuz the post was done in December. :LOL:

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol M1t and arimidex are two completely different compounds. How do you mix them up?

That being said your cycle is overkill unless your a top level bodybuilder but even then your layout is all wrong. Not to mention you said you were only 180 lbs. Test prop is for cutting cycles. Unless you just wanted to use it because it was laying around. I like the idea of kick-starting the cycle with prop but you already have tren in the mix at 200 mg a week for eight weeks. If I had the compounds you listed I would run that cycle completely different. I would run the longer esters first and the shorter esters last. I would also cut the cycle time in half since your blasting and cruising.

Weeks 1 - 6
Sustanon
NPP
Dbol

Weeks 6 - 12
Test prop
Tren ace
Winstrol

Then go straight back to cruising after 12 weeks on that cycle. You don't need to run 200 mg of test for another two weeks

Last edited:
Terminater

Terminater

Awards
Seems like a lot of unnecessary compounds to me, especially after a ten year break. I’m of the mindset that NPP is really only great at long term muscle gain, so I would rather see you just run a moderate dose of test with lower end NPP for the whole run tbh.

the juggling of compounds on a weekly basis isn’t going to do much of anything, it takes time to build tissue.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Seems like a lot of unnecessary compounds to me, especially after a ten year break. I’m of the mindset that NPP is really only great at long term muscle gain, so I would rather see you just run a moderate dose of test with lower end NPP for the whole run tbh.

the juggling of compounds on a weekly basis isn’t going to do much of anything, it takes time to build tissue.
Agreed. Just 200/200 of test and tren for six weeks and I can gain 20 lb easy. Not saying it's all muscle tissue but tren is a very strong compound. The 12 week blast that I proposed for him is definitely an advanced cycle. Blasting like that is only for someone with 20 plus years of training with literally everything dialed in. I would not recommend for someone who is only 180 lb like OP. But with the compounds he had I still wanted to lay out how I would personally run them. Just incase anyone wanted to try that blast they would make some insane progress

Last edited:
Terminater

Terminater

Awards
Agreed. Just 200/200 of test and tren for six weeks and I can gain 20 lb easy. Not saying it's all muscle tissue but tren is a very strong compound. The 12 week blast that I proposed for him is definitely an advanced cycle. Blasting like that is only for someone with 20 plus years of training with literally everything dialed in. I would not recommend for someone who is only 180 lb like OP. But with the compounds he had I still wanted to lay out the way I would personally run them just incase anyone wanted to try that blast. They would make some insane progress
agreed on all fronts, I walk around at 250-260 off-season and compete in a 212 weight class. I never go above 350 test, and overall anabolic load is usually just over a gram at peak cycle. Push food first, then push the gear if you don’t grow. That’s always been my philosophy

BlackPlague

Awards
This all makes me feel like I'm a joke lol 😆

estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17b-ol 10 mg
Along with s23 10mg
Ai one or twice a week to keep the gyno away lol and suggestions. ??

I'm 32 , 5'9 165 lbs third cycle but it's been some years now since iv done one

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agreed. Just 200/200 of test and tren for six weeks and I can gain 20 lb easy. Not saying it's all muscle tissue but tren is a very strong compound. The 12 week blast that I proposed for him is definitely an advanced cycle. Blasting like that is only for someone with 20 plus years of training with literally everything dialed in. I would not recommend for someone who is only 180 lb like OP. But with the compounds he had I still wanted to lay out how I would personally run them. Just incase anyone wanted to try that blast they would make some insane progress
I don't have a ton of tren experience, but my limited experience is that it makes gaining weight hard for me. It's probably the only steroid I ever used that seemed to make bulking harder. The more I ate the faster my metabolism seemed to be.

On another note, he's 5'5 180lbs. If he's 8%bf like he says then he's carrying more muscle on his frame then 99% of the population.

Franco Columbo was 5'5 185lbs @6-7% bodyfat when he won the mister Olympia

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, I highly doubt op is coming back to update. There's probably 1000 threads like this. Guy with 1-10 posts tells us his plan and never returns or updates. He made the thread on Dec 20th and his last post was Dec 21st. 2 day member lol

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't have a ton of tren experience, but my limited experience is that it makes gaining weight hard for me. It's probably the only steroid I ever used that seemed to make bulking harder. The more I ate the faster my metabolism seemed to be.

On another note, he's 5'5 180lbs. If he's 8%bf like he says then he's carrying more muscle on his frame then 99% of the population.

Franco Columbo was 5'5 185lbs @6-7% bodyfat when he won the mister Olympia
Ahh I didn't catch that he was 5'5 at 180 lb.

How long did you run tren for and what was your ratio of test/tren? I feel like half the problem with tren is finding a good source and the other half is people are running it way too high

Terminater

Terminater

Awards
Yeah tren performs best at the lower end of the dosing spectrum imo, people go way too crazy with their dosages.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This all makes me feel like I'm a joke lol 😆

estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17b-ol 10 mg
Along with s23 10mg
Ai one or twice a week to keep the gyno away lol and suggestions. ??

I'm 32 , 5'9 165 lbs third cycle but it's been some years now since iv done one
Hey man everyone has to start somewhere. I would definitely look into a test base if pinning is not an option. Your running trenavar, epistane and S23; you could use something that converts to estrogen like 4 Andro or Dermacrine

Yeah tren performs best at the lower end of the dosing spectrum imo, people go way too crazy with their dosages.
The main problem with higher dosing anything over 300 mg a week is tren becomes a carb monster. Unless you are slamming carbs and eating way over maintenance then you are constantly in a state of hypoglycemia. Tren also becomes a thermogenic which is what makes it so good for cutting cycles. But for bulking I would stick to between 200 and 300 mg a week and obviously still keep the carbs very high. I usually eat dirty as possible when I'm on tren. High protein/ high carbs/ moderate fat

Last edited:

BlackPlague

Awards
Anyone ever try swiss c for hmg or any products at that ?