my cutting stack

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i have a hard time losing bodyfat once i get to last 10-20 lbs. my genetics suck for being the ultra ripped dude. genetically i am supposed to be the mongo looking guy. i bulked up to 272(some water while "on").probably around 14% bf. as of jan i started to diet. i am down to 255. probably around 11%. i have never been under 9.5%. my goal is to have a six pack while still being considered a "big S.O.B." i rather be big than be a ripped pee wee herman. so here is my plan..

meltdown z-14-2 caps 3xdaily
bdc's usnic-2 caps 2x daily
sans thyro cuts-1 cap 3x daily
formasin-1 cap 3x daily
ecdylean-1 cap 4x daily
loaded-2 caps 3x daily
all this on top of my basics-protein, creatine,dualtabs. i wanted to try a 7-keto transdermal but $ stopped me. my diet is high protein, mod carb(very little processed), mod fat(no saturated). i'll be eating every 4 hours to stay anabolic. my workouts are based on louis simmons routine. i'll be keeping rest period short(45 sec) on dynamic days. plus i play b-ball once a week. i'll consider this my aerobics.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
[Bmeltdown z-14-2 caps 3xdaily
formasin-1 cap 3x daily
ecdylean-1 cap 4x daily
loaded-2 caps 3x daily
all this on top of my basics-protein, creatine,dualtabs. i wanted to try a 7-keto transdermal but $ stopped me. my diet is high protein, mod carb(very little processed), mod fat(no saturated). i'll be eating every 4 hours to stay anabolic. my workouts are based on louis simmons routine. i'll be keeping rest period short(45 sec) on dynamic days. plus i play b-ball once a week. i'll consider this my aerobics. [/B]
What is meltdown? Cycle the UA 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Why are you taking an anti-e? What is ecdylean, loaded? Pay more attention to diet, instead of supps. Cardio is much more important than playing b-ball once a week.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a hard time losing bodyfat once i get to last 10-20 lbs. my genetics suck for being the ultra ripped dude. genetically i am supposed to be the mongo looking guy. i bulked up to 272(some water while "on").probably around 14% bf. as of jan i started to diet. i am down to 255. probably around 11%. i have never been under 9.5%. my goal is to have a six pack while still being considered a "big S.O.B." i rather be big than be a ripped pee wee herman. so here is my plan..

meltdown z-14-2 caps 3xdaily
formasin-1 cap 3x daily
ecdylean-1 cap 4x daily
loaded-2 caps 3x daily
all this on top of my basics-protein, creatine,dualtabs. i wanted to try a 7-keto transdermal but $ stopped me. my diet is high protein, mod carb(very little processed), mod fat(no saturated). i'll be eating every 4 hours to stay anabolic. my workouts are based on louis simmons routine. i'll be keeping rest period short(45 sec) on dynamic days. plus i play b-ball once a week. i'll consider this my aerobics.
Some points. First, you don't stay anabolic when your in a caloric deficit. Eating several times a day helps keep your metabolism going while dietng. Second B-ball once a week is not cardio.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I'm an endo and I have gotten into contest shape, diet is most important , what is you diet are you going CKD.

primal1

Awards
  • Established
meltdown is vpx's fatburner. ecdylean is an ecdysterone product. loaded is san's insulin type product. the b-ball is not the only cardio, i'm counting the dynamic days as cardio to elevate my heart rate enough. if i actually do cardio i lose all strength. wish indicates losing muscle. i am very aware of my diet. like i said i don't eat saturated fats or processed carbs while cutting.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i actually do cardio i lose all strength. wish indicates losing muscle. i am very aware of my diet.
Then your not dieting properly.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my instinct as well bobo that's why I wanted to see his diet. Simply ommitting processed carbs and saturated fat aint gonna get ti done.

There are a couple diets that will get you there, I could help you out if you want. Anyhow like I said I've been as low as 5 or 6 and competed and I'm an endo. I did it naturally wtih vrey little supplementation. Diet is the key.

I would suggest either a Keto or precontest diet.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: my cutting stack

Pay more attention to diet, instead of supps. Cardio is much more important than playing b-ball once a week.
buy more good food with yo cash, drop all them supps, either play heavy bball 3/4 times weekly or better yet run... you'll lose the weight faster. don't use UA until you're well into the process, possibly look at a cheaper ECA... I think that's all you really need friend... agree with the fact that cardio does not translate into strength lost.

primal1

Awards
  • Established
most of my calories come from good whole food. i only have 2 shakes a day. 4 real meals. oatmeal for # 1. turkey sandwich with milk #2. another turkey sandwich w/ apple #3, post workout shake #4. whatever the wife makes for dinner- always leans meats w/ green veg. & glass of milk #5, protein shake before bed #6. i use mustard in stead of mayo and lean cheese on my sandwiches. i don't know what i could be doing wrong. i also drink a gallon of water a day.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well specking for myself the diet wouldn't even get me to 12% it's not really what I call a cutting diet. Bread is an absolute nono, mayo cheese are also completely out of the question. Fruit ??? I have never eaten fruit while cutting unless it's a refeed on a Keto. Milk is something I wouldn't touch either. If your and endo I don't see how you could be getting very lean on that diet.

Oh and that turkey your eating I hope it's not lunch meat turkey.

I can really only speak for myself but for me that isn't cutting.
I don't know a lot about these supps you guys are taking so I need help with that but when it comes do diet well I've been therre natually. You can use two types of diets Keto or precontest both will have your ripped. Not trying to rop you apart here, it's just I see a lot of mistakes and I will give you a hand if you want to get serious.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
formasin-1 cap 3x daily
ecdylean-1 cap 4x daily
loaded-2 caps 3x daily

I would drop these three. I broke down whats in loaded on avantlab's board and its basically underdosed. Dio says it helps him eat a few more carbs while cutting, but it wasn't great.

Ecdy is basically garbage, and if its not its way underdosed. I don't understand the need of the anti-e either? I would save this till you run a PH cycle.

If you already have the loaded and the ecdy, go ahead and take it, but I doubt the results will be worthwhile.

Good luck.