My Arimistane Experience

DSF89

Awards
Day 47

On holiday, lots of eating, lots of walking and lots of sunshine.
Today I started to reduce the Elim1nate to 100mg. 2 in the morning 2 in the evening. See what happens.

I'm experiencing some GI issues, I have occasional diarrhoea and discomfort but I think it's just some sort of a traveller's diarrhoea, anyway I won't be taking fat burners for the next couple of days, this FB makes me even more nauseated especially when taken on an empty stomach.
Forskolin95 and the vitamins are still in the picture.

Keep walking

Awards
Can you take Mtest with Arimistane and creatine( what creatine is recomended).

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you take Mtest with Arimistane and creatine( what creatine is recomended).
Yes you can take all 3. Good ol monohydrate will be your cheapest option.

aftershocked

Awards
Nice read. I started Olympus lab's Eliminate today "Arimistane", and definitely like it. I picked up some mild gyno from Tribulus. Yes, it's true, so I stopped taking it. So first time taking it today - Arimistane, I had a huge pump while working out today and it really drys our your muscles. More energy. I took 25mg in the morning and still feel some of the dry muscle feel. It seems that it doesn't last that long so I may take 25mg in am, and another 25 in the late afternoon.

I got it to see if it's a joke because there are no studies on it, but it's not at all. I was looking for a natural AI. I've tried cat's claw, resrvetrol, you name it. None of it works. Excited to see what happens this week. So far so good! I mainly like the lean, dry muscle feel. Feels like the pumps I got when I was 20.

aftershocked

Awards
My first day taking it and feel like it's dropping estrogen. Leaner, harder muscles. Less water weight, thirsty all the time, way more hungry. Prob boosting testosterone too. Right there with you.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Guys it's been established on this forum that arimistane does very little to inhibit aromatase or high estrogen. It's more of a cortisol controller

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just thinking that, after reading people comments...

But it does have drying out effects which people are saying..

How's your letrone run going?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Guys it's been established on this forum that arimistane does very little to inhibit aromatase or high estrogen. It's more of a cortisol controller
what exactly does that mean?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking that, after reading people comments...

But it does have drying out effects which people are saying..

How's your letrone run going?
Letrone goin great bud, drying out nicely and keeping lean,glad I started it

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely a supp I want to try down the line

Are you doing one cap a day? Or two?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Which part of the statement do you not understand??
i carnt make it clearer its in bold type Whos done the establishing and wheres the evidence (needed from a reliable source) , you say something like that you need to be able to support it.

and dont be so damn clever

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
i carnt make it clearer its in bold type Whos done the establishing and wheres the evidence (needed from a reliable source) , you say something like that you need to be able to support it.

and dont be so damn clever
I am clever thanks for that, the findings are there if you look for them there is an abundance of free knowledge on am. I was gonna show you 3 different post arimistane bloods but not gonna bother now.
Don't be so damn lazy.

APC80

APC80

Awards
People on here have run it and did blood work before and after with no reduction in estrogen levels. I like it for cortisol/water retention but it's basically useless as an AI.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To make matters even worse, it has been said that its influence on cortisol is far from impressive.

aftershocked

Awards
If there are no effects on estrogen/testosterone, then why is it giving me tons of strength in the gym and receive 10x more of a pump compared to not taking it?

I haven't done any tests or anything, but do feel it is making me feeling more vascular, harder, more confident, etc. all signs of increased testosterone.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
If there are no effects on estrogen/testosterone, then why is it giving me tons of strength in the gym and receive 10x more of a pump compared to not taking it?

I haven't done any tests or anything, but do feel it is making me feeling more vascular, harder, more confident, etc. all signs of increased testosterone.
Placebo?

aftershocked

Awards
Definitely not a placebo. I've been working out for months now and never noticed this swollen/pump feeling. It's definitely working on cortisol, but I do believe it's working on something else too.

aftershocked

Awards
I've been taking dhea for 2 weeks now, then just added in the arimistane yesterday. Dhea had an effect on cortisol for sure, but thats it. As soon as the arimistane was added in... Tons of strength, confidence, and pump.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I am clever thanks for that, the findings are there if you look for them there is an abundance of free knowledge on am. I was gonna show you 3 different post arimistane bloods but not gonna bother now.
Don't be so damn lazy.
p,,, off if you carnt support what youve said with definite evidence to support your post then to me youve made a generalisation .i arent going to do your work for you , i have faith in the product and read enough from reliable sources to support its use as an AI even though its a weak one.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
p,,, off if you carnt support what youve said with definite evidence to support your post then to me youve made a generalisation .i arent going to do your work for you , i have faith in the product and read enough from reliable sources to support its use as an AI even though its a weak one.
No problem but just to let you know again, arimistane does jack sh1t for estrogen lowering. Many other people have told you that but you won't listen, so is everyone just generalising?
If you're on test raising supps and hoping that your amazing ai called arimistane will counter the estrogenic effects then I'm sure we will all hear from you again asking ''what's a good AI as I used arimistane and don't think it's of any use''

Letrone
Inhibit-e
Erase pro+
Novedex

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
If you have so much faith in the product why are you still here asking questions about it and looking for reassurances?

aftershocked

Awards
I have mild gyno. That's a fact. I'm taking arimistane to see if it works in reduction in gyno. If my gyno goes away or gets better, I'll update this thread. So far, joints have been a little sore on day 2.

1st day = 25mg
-pumps
-muscle hardness
-positive mood
-more confidence

2nd day = 25mg
-felt close to nothing
-took another 25mg
-felt muscle hardness
-confidence back

I'll take 50 tomorrow, but looks like my body is getting used to it pretty quickly. I've taken tamoxifen in the past and had the same joint soreness. Could be a coincidence. Feels like more of a muscle hardener, diuretic, and cortisol inhib. so far, but will see with time. I mainly like the pumps, they feel amazing from this product. Lean muscle feel.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I feel like Letrone SO far is the most legit and productive in terms of OTC AI's, I like Androsta for the dryness and the feeling of an AI but I actually took Letrone PCTing from a 4 month run on ALL sorts of HeavyDuty PH's and AAS and In conjunction with the rest of the BLR PCT products I felt Amazing. Stuff's crazy to me these extracts and how some seem to do a safer and productive job as much as when ive used Pharm Grade products... Glad The Letrone is working out for you and wondering all the effect your feeling from it and how long it took for you to notice it?

Also Happy to hear the Arimistine is working for all you guys!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
One thing I seen the other day I cannot recall where, I was reading up on hormones and aas as well as cortisol and I noticed
that somewhere along the line that lower cortisol levels can actually raise estrogen or estradiol in some ways or others, and high cortisol makes
the effects of estrogen less apparent.. I just spent the last 30 minutes trying to google it up and couldn't find an exact reference to it
other then some Q&A titled "HOW CORTISOL LEVELS AFFECT THYROID FUNCTION AND AGING"

With this guy..
David Zava, Ph.D. is a biochemist, breast cancer researcher, a much-published author of professional research papers, and the laboratory director of ZRT Laboratory in Portland, OR, which does the state-of-the-art saliva hormone assay and blood spot testing offered on this website. He is also the co-author of What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer, and a sought-after speaker on the topic of hormones and saliva hormone testing.

Anyways the reason I'm posting this is because I am interested in how certain supplements and aas lower your cortisol and to what extent, also the effects on you guys using the arimistane and others as well are experiencing at a cellular level.. thus far it seems like a mostly positive
reception by people, I almost wonder if it is true that high cortisol causes more resistance to hormones that by taking Arimistane and lowering it maybe its actually allowing testosterone to have a stronger effect in certain ways..

it just leaves me wondering even though it has really no documented aromatase inhibiting effects it would seem
that it could actually work an entirely different way then a lot of us think it is...

I could be and probably am rambling on but I felt like putting this out there and see what you guys think..

aftershocked

Awards
I was taking Arimistane for 2 weeks at 25mg a day. Definitely noticed more farting and stomach upset. Not taking anything else. I also developed a peptic ulcer and had to stop taking it due to the ulcer. After I got off, I felt like a train hit me. All my bones and joints ache, and is worse when I work out. Hopefully it goes away but wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Also dry mouth and really dehydrated. On the positive side, it seemed to help my gyno a bit and have less puffy tits. Also love the pumps it gave and lean feeling. I wouldn't take it again, but due to the bad side effects, had to stop taking it.

Dmpesso

Awards
For what it’s worth this is an old thread but I just started taking arimistane to try and get rid of puffy nipples that I’ve had since puberty which DIM actually made worse as I took more then 100MG. SEEMS to be working so far, I will update this thread as I progress to help anyone researching this compound to reduce estrogen or puffy nipples

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For what it’s worth this is an old thread but I just started taking arimistane to try and get rid of puffy nipples that I’ve had since puberty which DIM actually made worse as I took more then 100MG. SEEMS to be working so far, I will update this thread as I progress to help anyone researching this compound to reduce estrogen or puffy nipples
How did this go?

Gogo mogo

Awards
Yeah I wouldn't worry about a harsh crack down on estrogen or mad side effects, however everyone is different so being careful is never a bad thing. 4 weeks in I can say it's a mild but definitely effective compound shouldn't expect a lot from it but it delivered some results.
One of the reasons I ran androsta standalone because I was curious about it's capabilities.
What do you mean by natural tho?
Can I just take this to increase libido?? And does the benifits stay or go away after use?? Would also help with puffy nipples??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
Supplements 16