my 1st 4 weeks

destro19

destro19

Awards
I orderd my T1 from here and some 4as and 5aa from bb.com and took them for 4 weeks. 2 squirts od the T1 a day and moved from 0-3 caps a day of the others.  when i finished my strenth had gone up so mutch that people accused me of using roids. my 405 bench rep went from 4 to 8 and I went up everywere else too. after my 4 weeks off i plan on doing the same cycle over accept upping the T1 doaage.

destro19

destro19

Awards
my only problem with transdermals in genreal is that they  irritaate my skin pretty badly. im lightskinned and everywhere I aplly the td my skin gets real raw and peels.kind of looks like stretchmarks but there realy red and peel. I applied it on my inner elbow (bicept , forearm) and thats another reason people think im juce'n. dosent help my agument with my parents either..my mom already thinks i take too much protien. then when someone in the gym sais something about it i say 1st roids are'nt cheap. 2nd they arnt easy to get (at least where i live) and 3rd no one would shoot them in a place as visible as that.. then they give me that fuckin yeah right look and i swear i could just smack them with a 45 plate.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ya, thats unfortunate. it happens (i have darker skin tone and still get some irritation) if you havent, rotate your application area everyday. theres a hand of of spots that are ideal for absorption so giving your inner bis/forearms a break might help you some. the situation you're in are pretty familiar with some people that have used transdermal in the past.

Kay

Awards
my only problem with transdermals in genreal is that they  irritaate my skin pretty badly. im lightskinned and everywhere I aplly the td my skin gets real raw and peels.kind of looks like stretchmarks but there realy red and peel. I applied it on my inner elbow (bicept , forearm) and thats another reason people think im juce'n. dosent help my agument with my parents either..my mom already thinks i take too much protien. then when someone in the gym sais something about it i say 1st roids are'nt cheap. 2nd they arnt easy to get (at least where i live) and 3rd no one would shoot them in a place as visible as that.. then they give me that fuckin yeah right look and i swear i could just smack them with a 45 plate.
technically, 1test is a steroid ...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Blah, I've gotten that goddamn "are you juicing?" so much that I just wanna say "YES! NOW SHUT THE **** UP!!!" But that wouldn't be the best idea in my current situation (family/friends don't quite get it...), so I just try to be a smartass about it and annoy them. :D

ManBeast

macattack

Awards
I am just finishing a cycle of 1T, i shaved my chest, stomach, front of the thighs and the only place the stuff bothered me was the center of my chest, broke out just a little.

What i did was every time i applied it 2 times a day i did a different spot, i did put some lotion on my chest now and then for the dried skin and that helped out but the thighs are the best, the stomach got sensitive and burned a lot after the first week.

My everything has gone up this week, every lift and indurance, this wedk it really kicked, nuts have shrunken up quite a lot and i just started OXO tonight. Not real sure how much to take started with 300 mg, anyone know if that should be once or twice daily?

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by macattack
I am just finishing a cycle of 1T, i shaved my chest, stomach, front of the thighs and the only place the stuff bothered me was the center of my chest, broke out just a little.

What i did was every time i applied it 2 times a day i did a different spot, i did put some lotion on my chest now and then for the dried skin and that helped out but the thighs are the best, the stomach got sensitive and burned a lot after the first week.

My everything has gone up this week, every lift and indurance, this week it really kicked, nuts have shrunken up quite a lot and i just started OXO tonight. Not real sure how much to take started with 300 mg, anyone know if that should be once or twice daily?
How were your results on your cycle? Gains? Strength? Fill us in!

Take the 6-OXO once a day, at dinner time to get those boys of yours back in action.

macattack

Awards
Everything went up this last week, i did everything i normally do for the first 3 weeks but added more sets and just a tad more weight then i hit everything hard this last week and all my lifts are up, some as high like squat 35 pound from what i did last month, incline bench at 30 degrees is up 30 or so pounds my strength and stamina have gone way up.

As has my weight i am up 5 pounds this week i got real bad last weekend with a loaf of sour dow bread, then a few drive thrus at fast food and thats all it took calories sky rocketed and body went off the charts, i was 288 when i weighed in today and that isnt a good thing, so bringing calories way down and get control again, though its 2:30 a.m and i am getting something to eat woke up hungry.

All and all its been good, want to see what happens now, this is my first real cycle, the test did make me lethargic but a cup of coffee cures that, and i did take poppers several times before workouts 4ad but it got me going to much actually, though that may have been imaginary, i dont think so. I also did not take what was recommended and added a few extra squirts and thats when i could actually feel the test entering my system, made me a little queasy at times but not to bad.

Kay

Awards
Everything went up this last week, i did everything i normally do for the first 3 weeks but added more sets and just a tad more weight then i hit everything hard this last week and all my lifts are up, some as high like squat 35 pound from what i did last month, incline bench at 30 degrees is up 30 or so pounds my strength and stamina have gone way up.

As has my weight i am up 5 pounds this week i got real bad last weekend with a loaf of sour dow bread, then a few drive thrus at fast food and thats all it took calories sky rocketed and body went off the charts, i was 288 when i weighed in today and that isnt a good thing, so bringing calories way down and get control again, though its 2:30 a.m and i am getting something to eat woke up hungry.

All and all its been good, want to see what happens now, this is my first real cycle, the test did make me lethargic but a cup of coffee cures that, and i did take poppers several times before workouts 4ad but it got me going to much actually, though that may have been imaginary, i dont think so. I also did not take what was recommended and added a few extra squirts and thats when i could actually feel the test entering my system, made me a little queasy at times but not to bad.
you are 288 lbs ??? whats you BF like ??

macattack

Awards
Heres a back shot, and thats my little brother tumor on my back which is getting removed very soon, we been together a long time but he's out grown me.......

Attachments

macattack

Awards
Well i had one of the trainers check it 2 weeks ago and he came up with 17% but we both agreed its higher then that closer to 20%, going to check again at end of cycle and see it should be around the same but my muscle mass will have gone way up, and yes i am going to have to get on some sort of different eating habits, i have come a long ways in the last 6 months my BF has dropped around 6 % so i am taking things slow, many changes in eating habits were fast food, single guy and all but i am not doing that nearly as much.

destro19

destro19

Awards
im almost finished with my 4 week post cycle and about to start my 2nd bout with t1, 4ad and 5aa.  my gains have hardly decresed and i think i may hit the 500lb bench mark after this 2nd cycle. my marks on my arms have gotten worse while ive been off.