• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder
Lean Muscle, Strength, Endurance, & Fat Loss

Muscle Addition Turkesterone 750-2022 (RENDERING) FRONT.png
Muscle Addition Turkesterone 750-2022 (SUPP FACTS) 2.png

At Muscle Addiction, we listen to our customers, and we’ve had a lot of requests for us to offer a Ajuga Turkestanica product.

Turkesterone-750 provides 750 mg. per capsule of a potent Ajuga Turkestanica Cyclodextrin complex with Bioperine added for enhanced absorption.

Users May Experience:
  • Increased Lean Muscle & Strength
  • Enhanced Fat Loss
  • Improved Energy Levels
  • Enhanced Recovery
  • Improved Protein Synthesis
  • Increased Stamina and Endurance
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How long can Turkesterone-750 be used for?
Ajuga Turkestanica is non-hormonal and can be used for extended periods of time. The average cycle length can be anywhere from 8 to 16 weeks with some people using Turkesterone-750 for longer periods of time as part of their daily supplement regimens.

What is Turkesterone-750 commonly stacked with?
Turkesterone-750 can be stacked with Muscle Addiction Beta-Ecdysterone-500, Test Fix, Recovery Fix, EpiAndro300, EpiAndro Lean, ECA Stack, or other Muscle Addiction products to help you reach your individual goals.

Does Turkesterone-750 require PCT?
No. Turkesterone-750 is a natural non-hormonal recomposition catalyst that does NOT require post cycle therapy (PCT).

Can Turkesterone-750 be used during PCT?
Yes, Turkesterone-750 can be used during post cycle therapy (PCT) to help not only retain lean muscle and strength gains but to also help continue to achieve new gains in lean muscle, strength, endurance, and more.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here are the links to purchase or read more about Turkesterone-750:

Muscle Addiction Turkesterone-750:

Muscle Addiction Turkesterone-750 - Discounted 2 Pack:

Muscle Addiction Turkesterone-750 - Discounted 3 Pack:

Muscle Addiction Turkesterone-750 & Beta Ecdysterone-500 Stack:

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Turkesterone-750 is available at a variety of retailers or direct from Muscle Addiction.

Anabolic Minds members can save 10% off of all Muscle Addiction products anytime, including already discounted stacks and multi-packs with coupon code: anabolicminds10

Muscle Addiction Turkesterone-750:
Regular Price: 39.99
Price with Coupon Code: 35.99 (save 4.00)

Muscle Addiction Turkesterone-750 - Discounted 2 Pack:
Regular Price: 74.99 (save 4.99)
Price with Coupon Code: 67.49 (save an additional 7.50 for a total savings of 12.49)

Muscle Addiction Turkesterone-750 - Discounted 3 Pack:
Regular Price: 99.99 (save 19.98)
Price with Coupon Code: 89.99 (save an additional 10.00 for a total savings of 29.98)

Muscle Addiction Turkesterone-750 & Beta Ecdysterone-500 Stack:
Regular Price: 74.99 (save 4.99)
Price with Coupon Code: 67.49 (save an additional 7.50 for a total savings of 12.49)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There was a lot of bickering and negativity here on AM last year over Arjuna Turkestanica products, and I've tried to stay out of all of that and that's the reason we never did a formal launch for this product here on AM. There are some people here that seem to jump at every mention of it to try to start conflict. Keep it out of this thread.

We had a lot of requests to do a Turkesterone product so we introduced Turkesterone-750 last year under Muscle Addiction and the feedback on it has been very good; and I think its a great option for people that would like to try Turkesterone.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i truly enjoyed this product .. took some time off testing out phosphatic & growth factor

now might be time to jump back on this and ecdy

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There was a lot of bickering and negativity here on AM last year over Arjuna Turkestanica products, and I've tried to stay out of all of that and that's the reason we never did a formal launch for this product here on AM. There are some people here that seem to jump at every mention of it to try to start conflict. Keep it out of this thread.

We had a lot of requests to do a Turkesterone product so we introduced Turkesterone-750 last year under Muscle Addiction and the feedback on it has been very good; and I think its a great option for people that would like to try Turkesterone.
I read the bickering. I think people were mad they got bunk product from Derek/Gregg. I read some even say "he wouldn't rip us off, I'm still sending him my money" which is odd IMO. Just move on an try a better brand, like M.A. No supp is steroid-like, people need to understand that. I read one guy here taking 30 pills of it a day or something.

Us supp-lovers can be an odd bunch!! :)

Us old guys have seen Ecdy/Turk come and go many times over the decades. Its part of the supplement world...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read the bickering. I think people were mad they got bunk product from Derek/Gregg. I read some even say "he wouldn't rip us off, I'm still sending him my money" which is odd IMO. Just move on an try a better brand, like M.A. No supp is steroid-like, people need to understand that. I read one guy here taking 30 pills of it a day or something.

Us old guys have seen Ecdy/Turk come and go many times over the decades. Its part of the supplement world...
i think thats what those interet pple dont understand or tends to ignore it .. if u dont see 5-10lbs in a month .. i get super excited for 1-3lbs ... or just better workout/recovery/endurance .. yeah ive gotten to a point to try stuff out myself and then judge it

only thing i agree with is laxogenin .. i have tried TD as well and didnt see anything maybe should run it again since im more experienced now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Our feedback has been really good on Turkesterone-750 and Beta Ecdysterone-500.

As you said, no supplement is steroid-like, but also I think that its important that people need to realize that some things work better for some people than others.

And on this, we definitely hear reports from some people that seem to be hyper-responders.