MTVJR's lean bulk:Cre- Thunder with some other stuff

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I had a log going about two months ago, where I was doing a melting point cut and was going to go into a straight lean bulk but was unable to due to school and some family stuff. I have continued to diet with just pure dieting. My current stats are:

Height:6'6"
Weight:231 (morning)
BF%: around 11-12 %

Measurements:

Waist(around the upper bones):37 in.
umbilicus:35 in.
R. bicep:16.5 in.
R. calf:17.5 in.
R. thigh:27 in.
chest: 46 in.
shoulders: 52.5 in.

My eating will be just over maintance so around 3,000-3200 calories.

split into a 4-6 meal option plan due to classes.

meal one: cup of oats with a scoop of whey

meal two: protein shake with 5 ounces of cranberry juice with 12 onces water two scoops whey

meal three: two turkey sandwichs with mustard on wheat bread, some 12 oz of OJ, some chips or preztzels, a cookie, and a bannana

meal four(optional due to workout timing or class): protein shake and or bannana with 4 tblspoons of Natty pb

Meal five: two chicken breast with a spinach salad(Popi) with lite Itlian dressing, 2 cups of cottage cheese, two cups of skim milk.

Meal six (optional): a night time protein shake, matters on what i have to do and whatnot.

The supplements i am going to through in with this are:

Cre- Eythl Thunder
Basic cuts
AX PCT (using this just to boost natty test and to just see what the compound does other than PCT)
DS Lean Xtreme

my normal supps include:
Multi-
Fish oils
BCAA- at least a serving with each meal and a serving before and after working out
cal/mag/zinc
Taurine

so there you go, my goals are to gain lean body mass without to much fat.

I lift four to five times a week and do cardio after every work out and then on an off day i will do some light cardio,.

splits

day one: chest and bi's and calves

day two: Legs and abs

day three: back and tri's with calves

day four: shoulders with abs and calves and a longer cardio

day five: make up day, or just a day to work lagging parts if my body is feeling rested.

These days are switched around every other week, positioned to not over train a certain muscle group directly or indirectly and to stimulate for maxium growth.

I train by regimen and by feel. I go intense on the lifting wont stay in the weight room for longer than an hour and I go intense on the cardio. 20-45 minutes with one or two intervals to boost the matbolism.

Alrighty then, I will be taking the first doses tonight and will be keeping a steady log. Thanks!

~Mk

ps. I included a back picture takin a month ago before I continued with a clean diet.

Attachments

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Alright, today is actually a rest day for me. But judging by the way I felt in my piano performance class this morning the Lean Xtreme is kicking in, cuz normally I am totally stressed out in that class. This morning it was a breeze... I like this :)

Tomarrow i will post my workout and or feelings...

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Alright, today was my first working day on the new stack, I have a bad left knee and this is the first time in about a month that I have really been able to do squats so I was pretty happy with the results. Today was the first day I used the Cre-Eythl Thunder before I worked out.

Workout:

Leg EX:
15x55*
10x70
10x85
10x115
10x145

Leg Press:
12x230
10x500
10x500

Squats:
15xbar*
10x95*
10x135
10x135
10x135
(This is what my knees hurt the most on, and today it felt fine, I just wanted to start getting my base back and strengthening the knee... call it rehab)

SLDL:
15xbar*
10x135
10x225
8x315

Lying Leg Curls:
12x85*
10x100
10x115
10x160
(warm ups*)

Today felt good, I normally dont feel the effects of creatine on a leg day, but I am gonna pull a Natedog and just say I did my full workout without any pain and then after each set I felt like I could do another set even harder, I had to stop myself from over killing the sets.

So ya it felt good.

~MK

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Ok, some bad news, had to stay up to three this morning to get a project finished. Then I had to get up at 6 to get my first meal in. So in short my workout suffered today on account of sleep.
Workout April 27, 2006 Calves: Toe presses on the leg press. Three sets till cramping with first set at 195 lbs. sets 2 and 3 with 455 lbs.
Chest: Barbell press (I use this as a warm-up exercise due to my really long arms.):
barx20
135x15
FLDBP:
12x40's
9x80's
7x80's about now I realized that my strength was off because I normally move up to the hundreds for at least 4-6....
Dips: bodyweightx6
BWx6
BWx6
FLDB Flys: 12x20's
12x25's
12x40's I was lagging so much at this point I called it quits... That is really depressing. I am going to bed now... to make up for it take care

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Looks Good mini-motiv8r.

If you have the $$$, Activate will boost the hell out of the AX PCT.

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Looks Good mini-motiv8r.

If you have the $$$, Activate will boost the hell out of the AX PCT.
Thanks for the idea Beowulf but I dont think I do at the moment... :(

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
No worries, you have plenty of years to grow ;)

You're getting some nice shape in your back :thumbsup:

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
No worries, you have plenty of years to grow ;)

You're getting some nice shape in your back :thumbsup:

Thanks broham,

my biggest concern for my body is always my waist. I almost have womenly hips in how my stomach is narrower around my navel and my bones measure almost a 37. Anywho its always interesting finding jeans for 27 inch thighs.... So I took yesterday off and slept good lastnight, and I took a 3 hour long nap this morning. SO I am feeling much bettter. I am gonna go try my back workout, I'll post that biatch later.

Ya'll take care!

~MK

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmm, womenly hips?? Thats your head fvcking with ya little bro. There ain't a damn thing womenly you stud. But you do sure have a purty mouth little man. Let me know if you get any taller while on Cre-Thunder. :rofl: I always love it when people include height with measurements. Sure it helps with seeing how their weight is spred, but I doubt it'll change during the cycle!!

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmm, womenly hips?? Thats your head fvcking with ya little bro. There ain't a damn thing womenly you stud. But you do sure have a purty mouth little man. Let me know if you get any taller while on Cre-Thunder. :rofl: I always love it when people include height with measurements. Sure it helps with seeing how their weight is spred, but I doubt it'll change during the cycle!!

Thanks you dikk... I love you too...

Ok, today was a fvcking awesome back and tri's day

Workout April 29, 2006:

Back:
Lat pull downs:
12x130
12x130
12x130 I use these more for a warmup

Bent Over Barbell rows:
20xBar*
12x135
12x185
8x205

SLADB rows
12x50
6x100
7x100
20x40

Tr's:
Single arm over head ext.: 20x20 as a warm up.

Elbows wide over head ext:
75x15
100x15
100x12 I think I need a gym with bigger db's

lying EZ-bar ext.

85x12
75x12
65x25

Back Ext. (I have never really had these as a staple, I am addin in slowly.)
BWx20

25 minutes eliptical.

eatings going good. caught up on the sleep, and I am feel good. Gotta take a shower and catch some dinner, Take care all and have a good weekend!

~MK

ps. my brother thinks GH will make his penis grow.... j/k :)

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the long break, but my brother and I have been in Indiana burying our grandma.

I will continue the stack and tell ya what I think. My brother says I look about the biggest and hardest he has ever seen me... and thats only after a week or so of the stack!

Peace~MK

EDIT: Today I am throwing some AAKG into the mix, I am gonna start around 10 g. a day for now. At my size I might take it up to 15... we shall see. Does anyone know if it is possible/bad to get to much arginine....?

Last edited:
motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I am back in town and lifting again.

May 5, 2006

Shoulders:

lateral raises:
15x12.5*
12x15
12x20
12x25
(I do these with strict form and TUT at the top to really round out the medial head.)

Rear bent delt swinging raise thingies with TUT at the Top... like that Name ADMIN?

20x5*
15x10
12x15
12x20

Notices all the weight is light. These are smaller muscles that dont need heavy weight to grow, they just need reps and time to get stronger...

Behind the head Smith shoulder press:
12x85
12x95
12x135

Front bar standing shoulder press:
Barx20*
12x65
12x85

I realized here that with all the DB shoulder presses I have been doing that I have been slackin on my barbell work. I will try and incorporate more into my workouts.

Barbell shoulder shrugs:
12x135
12x225
6x315
6x405 PR:)) just like Beelzebub... not!)

Behind the back barbell shrugs:
12x135
12x225

Bi's:

Standing Barbell curls:
12xbar*
12x65
12x85
12x95

Strip the rack Hammer Curls:
6x50's
8x40's
12x30's
20x20's

One set max of EZ bar standing curls:

5x125

Hanging single arm curls ie concentration curls:

10x25
10x25

Jay cutler ab work with a bench... two different exercises three sets of 15-20 reps

35 minutes of cardio...

today felt awesome!

I went ahead and threw in 15 g of Arginine through out today. 5g in the morning, 5g's before working out, and five g's after workout. Feels good had really good pumps today, and I felt like a tank. I had to rip my new shirt cuz my traps felt like they were going to explode.

~Mk

Last edited:
motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Sleep is fine. I take some Lean Xtreme and some PCT and some ZMA and conck out... its good!

~Mk

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Urgh, yeah its been a week. Two of my teachers have decided that since they want to skip town early to give finals two weeks early. I am not complaining to much. But it has f!cked up my training for the last 8 days or so, trying to get ready for finals and whatnot.

Today was the first workout in a while it went good, I have been focusing more on nutrition rather than training so as to get the most out of my supps, and I could believe it this morning when I got on the scale and weighed in at 240 and still could see some abs. So I am not unhappy.

Workout today: (I am switching it up some in the week to stimulate more growth)

Back:
Close grip pull ups:
6xBW
6xBW
6xBW

Wide grip pull ups:
3xBW
3xBW
4XBW plus two with spot
*I have never done pull ups and i started lifting at 210 so I am still trying to catch my lats up to speed with my BW*

Bent over Barbell Row:
20xBar*
12x135
12x185
8X225 PR :D

Single Arm Row:
12x70's
12x80's
felt like I was gonna explode from a upper back pump, I know when its good to call for a smaller weight and do some stretch pulls.
20x50's with a 20 second stretch on each rep... it burnt and my arms are still sssshaaakkkkingg.....

Back Ext.:
12xBW
12xBW

Tri's:

Over head Dumb Bell ext:
15x75
15x100
12x100

EZ bar ext:
10x85
10x85
10x85

25 minutes of cardio

You might notice that I dont put a lot of focus on my arms from workout to workout. I am not to worried about them because I think they get enough focus on compound movements so I only do one to two exercises of focus for each arm muscle. In the winter I was doing one workout for arms I noticed some strength gains but no size difference, so I am trying it this way for a while. If I anyone has any feed back its all good! I like new ideas...

~MK

ps, that means Glen and Beelze and those big boys if you want to critique my workouts I wouldn't mind.