clevelandsae

Awards
viscous labs-
Msten - 20/day
Epi 600/day
Cel cycle assist
Tudca 1000/day

PCT i have nolva on the way from a board sponsor 20/20/10/10

I am 6'1" 178 on day one, hoping to add some dry lean gains. this is my first real cycle. i had done a steel supplements stack before (joke was on me).
i am at 2400 cal for maint. i am going to try to get up to 3k per day, may be a challenge on the msten.
macros - 40 protein, 40 fat, 20 carb.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
the appetite suppression is no joke. having a hard time past 2k cals.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
as of 4 weeks, up to 194lbs. tough past week, not sure if any of the sides were direct/indirect or just coincidence. had lots of constipation and night sweats. might just be diet related but uncomfortable week for sure. joint pain isnt too bad. my Achilles heels are sore in the morning. i thought that was odd, they are real tender walking down the stairs in the am but ok after that.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
had food poisoning earlier this week. that threw me off for a few days. felt like a big reset but im back at it

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
finished up yesterday weighing in at 198. up a solid 20lbs. the aggression/mood swings really were only for a few weeks in the middle, that was odd. i was certainly lethargic throughout. i put on a bit of muscle but didnt lose body fat like i thought even though i followed my plan with the diet/macros. im looking forward to pct, started nolva today. i do have mtest and anabolic effect i just got i think ill throw in this weekend. onward and upward

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
im looking forward to starting the mtest. i feel like i got hit by a truck with this nolva.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
thanks! i noticed it most in my shoulders. it was an interesting ride for sure. hoping to keep most of the gains and keep rolling with the mtest and cel anabolic effect

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
i did half in am and half in pm. i didnt care for it, it wasnt bad but i switched half way through to anabolic effect and mtest.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow definite gains!!

Do you think the constipation and food poisoning you mentioned were correlated?

Also any hair shedding?

I’m curious what you run post-quarantine!

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
fortunately no hair issues. i do take finasteride normally maybe that helped.
not sure about the food poisoning. may have been the flu, wifey got sick a few days after me.
still on AE+mtest (& now x-gels)
excited to pick the next cycle. not sure what to try next.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
fortunately no hair issues. i do take finasteride normally maybe that helped.
not sure about the food poisoning. may have been the flu, wifey got sick a few days after me.
still on AE+mtest (& now x-gels)
excited to pick the next cycle. not sure what to try next.
How much weight have you maintained now that you’ve finished your PCT?
I saw you were 198 finishing cycle

I’m not sure if you have gym access but if so how much of your strength have you maintained?

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
How much weight have you maintained now that you’ve finished your PCT?
I saw you were 198 finishing cycle

I’m not sure if you have gym access but if so how much of your strength have you maintained?
Oddly enough strength is same, but down to 182 (pretty much weight prior). i just have sets of 10-50 dumbbells at the house.
I do like dry lean gains. i gotta trim about 2 inches off waist and hopefully add 2 to chest/shoulders. I guess recomp is the goal

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oddly enough strength is same, but down to 182 (pretty much weight prior). i just have sets of 10-50 dumbbells at the house.
I do like dry lean gains. i gotta trim about 2 inches off waist and hopefully add 2 to chest/shoulders. I guess recomp is the goal
Wow 16 pound loss, I feel for ya man! This ‘lockdown’ is brutal...

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I’m assuming you’ve not been able to train much with only that equipment.

I was going to run DMZ and I’m super glad I didn’t bc my gym was closed for 3weeks or so..
I thought you mentioned starting around 177-178? Still five pounds unless I’m mistaken.

What would be most interesting to see would be a pic of you before cycle, on cycle or at the end of it,
And a pic now
That would tell more of the story than just weights

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
So I’m assuming you’ve not been able to train much with only that equipment.

I was going to run DMZ and I’m super glad I didn’t bc my gym was closed for 3weeks or so..
I thought you mentioned starting around 177-178? Still five pounds unless I’m mistaken.

What would be most interesting to see would be a pic of you before cycle, on cycle or at the end of it,
And a pic now
That would tell more of the story than just weights
makes sense, i can certainly do that for the next round

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I saw the before and after, you made really good improvement. Loosing 15lbs after gaining 20 is not abnormal with a cycle like this, there is a cosmetic effect of oral steroids, they load your muscles with glycogen and water making you look like you gained more muscle then you did and it dissapears after the oral is finished. With that being said, gaining a solid 5lbs of muscle is a very successful short cycle, it's nothing to dismiss.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
If you hit 3 6 week cycles in a year and made a 4-5lb muscle gain then over that year it's 12-15 lbs of muscle. Always look at the big picture
thats really good point. thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Next cycle I would use the same things but with a extra 300mg epiandro. Take advantage of the glycogen load and hit the muscles with a lot of volume

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Next cycle I would use the same things but with a extra 300mg epiandro. Take advantage of the glycogen load and hit the muscles with a lot of volume
i appreciate it! i was thinking of trying something new but maybe i should stick with this for another go around but bump it like you said.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
im adding the 300 for next cycle. with the added volume, do you mean 2 a days or increase reps to 12-15 vs 6-8? also, do you think going to 8 weeks would be beneficial?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
im adding the 300 for next cycle. with the added volume, do you mean 2 a days or increase reps to 12-15 vs 6-8? also, do you think going to 8 weeks would be beneficial?
Just more overall work. Could be anything. I'm basically saying take just a little more "supplements" and work a little harder. The results will follow