Msten cycle

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
if your on trt then you don’t pct bro?

the point being made was that a 3 week cycle (just enough to suppress you) followed by a pct would be pointless as you’d lose everything (and probably more) while your hormones are fucked in pct and post pct timeframe.

if your on trt then short blasts become more understandable (honestly I’d still say that you may as well do the 4-6 weeks to max out the benefits but fully respect anyone taking a more cautious approach).

but yeah, it’s three weeks to then pct that’s the issue, trt changes things.
Yeah I hear ya. I think my experience confirms what you’re saying - it would t have been worth it if I wasn’t on TRT.

I quickly put on 15lbs and looked really full, 6 weeks after that blast I’m holding onto 5 of those 15lbs. I didn’t feel that great for the first few weeks off, lethargy, didn’t have the ‘on’ feeling and much smaller loads. I can imagine I would have felt absolutely awful if I wasn’t on TRT with HCG during this period.

I know it’s not a true PCT, just easier to say - I guess it’s a therapeutic cruise where I run a higher dose of HCG and continue cycle support supplements until my loads don’t feel like ‘token gestures’ as you say, LOL.