booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just remember it’s not what you eat between Christmas and New Year that matters. But what you eat between New Year and Christmas.
This needs to be put on a poster in every gym in the world ha. Amen

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also I’m a Norwegian living in Sweden and between us, the Christmas food here is really lacking. So it doesn’t tempt me much haha.
I guess that's good and bad. Good for the diet and bad for the good tasting food!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess that's good and bad. Good for the diet and bad for the good tasting food!
Haha I guess i should explain that statement.
Im Norwegian and christmas dinner to me is something called "Pinnekjøtt" and THAT is what i want for christmas. But in Sweden it doesnt exist haha. So im left with their fodd, which is good, but not what i call christmas food. Its basically alot of stuff i eat all year round anyway. Salmon, meat, eggs, potatoes etc.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout 26.December 2019

Warm Up:

5 minutes on the AirBike
10 minutes foam rolling, mobility drills and activation exercises

Back:
Pull Up: +7,5kgx6/+7,5kgx6/+7,5kgx6 - 2 Minutes Rest
Bent Over Row: 55kgx6/55kgx6/55kgx6 - 2 Minutes Rest
Dumbbell Wide Row - Single Arm: 12kgx10/12kgx10 - 90 Seconds Rest
Supine Grip Lat Pulldown: 57kgx10/57kgx10 - 90 Seconds Rest

Biceps:
EZ Bar Spider Curl on Incline Bench: 15kgx10/15kgx10 - 90 Seconds Rest
Incline Dumbbell Curls: 12kgx10/12kgx10 - 90 Seconds Rest
SuperSet, 30 seconds rest between exercises, 90 seconds rest between sets:
EZ Bar Biceps Curl: 20kgx10/20kgx10/20kgx10
Cable Superman Curl: 7,5kgx10/7,5kgx10/7,5kgx10

Mobility:
25 minutes RomWOD

Still on a DELOAD week so volume and intensity is low. But workouts feel great and I dont mind a bit more recovery! Pumps are great and joints always feel good when you deload haha.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout 28.December 2019

Warm Up:

5 minutes on the AirBike

Core:
GiantSet, no rest between sets:
Weighted Plank: 25kgx1min/25kgx1min/25kgx1min
Russian Twist: 10kgx20/10kgx20/10kgx20
Strict Toes To Bar: 10/10/10

Legs:
SuperSet, 2 minutes rest between sets:
Deadlift: 70kgx8/70kgx8/70kgx8
Standing Single Leg Fire Hydrant: 10/10/10
SuperSet, 2 minutes rest between sets:
Bulgarian Deadlift: 25kgx10/25kgx10
Step Ups - Dumbbell: 10kgx10/10kgx10
GiantSet, 90 seconds rest between sets:
Hack Squat: 20kgx10/20kgx10
Lying Hamstring Curls: 60kgx10/60kgx10
Leg Extensions: 61kgx10/61kgx10
Seated Calf Raises: 20kgx10/20kgx10

Mobility:
25 minutes RomWOD

Getting close to the end of the Deload week now. Started my second bottle of ARA today so allready 1/3 thru my run. Will be interesting to see if the effects starts ramping up now!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly Rapport 23.December - 29.December

(I wear a Fitbit Charge 24 hours a day, so all calories burned comes from that. I also log all my food in MyFitnesspal so all calories comes from that. Weight and Bodyfat readings are from an Aria Scale, also FitBit.)

Body recomp progress:
Here in Sweden we celebrate on Christmas Eve, so that meant a lot of food and my body weight reflects that on the day after haha. Other than that the weight was pretty stable again. A bit higher average than last week but thats to be expected. Funny thing is that this week shows how unreliable the bodyfat readings are on scales like mine as it was all over the place.

Diet:
Christmas Eve is when we celebrate Christmas and on that day i ate a bunch. I didnt measure or weigh anything so the calories is just symbolic. It coud have been less but im pretty sure it was more haha. Rest of the week was on point!

Activity
This week was a Deload week so the intensity and volume was scaled back.
  • Monday - Rest day (RomWOD at home)
  • Tuesday - Core, Legs and RomWOD
  • Wednesday - Chest, Triceps and RomWOD
  • Thursday - Back, Biceps and RomWOD
  • Friday - Shoulders and RomWOD
  • Saturday - Core, Legs and RomWOD
  • Sunday - Chest, Triceps and RomWOD
No cardio as usual, i just do 2-4 ten minutes walks after meals each day.

A bit lower caloric expendature this week because of the Deload but also, christmas!

Recovery
First half of the week sleep was not optimal because of Christmas and days off from work. But the later half of the week i had amazing sleep and I feel really rested.

Supplementation
  • ARA - Third week of X-Factor in the book, which means I am done with 1 bottle and started on the second one. This week was a Deload so I cant speak to any strength gains etc. But I can tel you that something is going on, because my workouts have been easy but my body has reacted as if i went hard. For instance on Saturday i did legs and then went to work (i run a supplement store). And during the day my legs were tired as if I had done a heavy workout, but i hadnt. So maybe thats the Ara doing its thing.
  • VasoForceXT - Still getting mad pumps, even on a Deload.
  • GlycoPhase - This was used during my Christmas Eve (over)feeding. So we had 2 seatings, first was a 5pm second was at 8pm. The first seating was the dinner part and i thought that went rather well. I had salmon, eggs, ribs, ham, potatoes and vegetables. So great foods, just a lot of it. At 8pm was the dessert and... yeah, let me tell you, that was awesome! Oreo ice cream cake, a bunch of gingerbread cookies, biscuits, cheese, panacotta etc.
    I did 2 caps 10 minutes before each seating, dunno if that was the best way or if they were close enough that i just should have gone 4 caps before first seating.
    Results were good though. Ofcourse i had a full stomach, but no water retention at all. When i brushed my teeth before bed my abs were strained from all the food, but they were veiny and hard.
    But it didnt do much to help in the way of digestion haha. Even with taking some extra digestive enzymes i was a gas bomb all night and the next day. I pooped more times than i want to count, but that meant that my weight was pretty much back to normal 2 days after.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha that cake sounds amazing.

2 caps should be plenty .. i do 2 caps for 50g carbs .. and then increase if im going heavy

glad the workouts have been great even on deload

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha that cake sounds amazing.

2 caps should be plenty .. i do 2 caps for 50g carbs .. and then increase if im going heavy

glad the workouts have been great even on deload
Dude it was all amazing haha.

Thanks for the reply, tomorrow is new years eve and im "afraid" the food status will be the same then haha. 2 seatings and tons of food, so ill do 2 caps before each of them then.

Deloads are so necessary, but can be hard mentally when you just wanna go all out. But man it feels good when you do them.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As gq said, two caps is good but I would dose them a bit further away (30min is usually where I go - too long and you can feel hypo)

Deloads are such a mental struggle for me. I rarely can justify them to myself ha

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As gq said, two caps is good but I would dose them a bit further away (30min is usually where I go - too long and you can feel hypo)

Deloads are such a mental struggle for me. I rarely can justify them to myself ha
The timing was just a bit hard as I didn’t really know when we were gonna eat. But tomorrow will be easier as I’m doing the cooking! So I will try getting them in 30 minutes before I eat!

Tomorrow is the first non Deload workout and I can’t wait!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The timing was just a bit hard as I didn’t really know when we were gonna eat. But tomorrow will be easier as I’m doing the cooking! So I will try getting them in 30 minutes before I eat!

Tomorrow is the first non Deload workout and I can’t wait!
Yeah it can be a pain to get it totally exact. Personally I never really get hypo issues so I err on the side of too long to make sure everything is in my system but for some that’s a big no no

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout 01.January 2020

Warm Up:

5 minutes on the AirBike

Chest:
SuperSet, 3 minutes rest between sets:
Incline Bench Press Rest Pause: 74kgx5+2+1/74kgx4+2+1/74kgx4+2+1
Band Pull Aparts: 10/10/10/10
Dumbbell Bench Press - Neutral Grip: 26kgx8/26kgx8/26kgx8/26kgx8 - 90 seconds rest between sets
SuperSet, 90 seconds rest between sets:

Machine Decline Chest Press 1 1/4: 40kgx12/50kgx10/60kgx8
Machine Chest Fly - Single Arm: 40kgx10/40kgx10/40kgx10

Triceps:
Rolling Dumbbell Triceps Extension: 12kgx12/14kgx10/16kgx8 - 90 seconds rest between sets
EZ Bar Cable Pushdowns: 29kgx12/33kgx10/36kgx8 - 90 seconds rest between sets
EZ bar Skull Crusher to Close Grip Press: 20kgx12/23,5kgx10/27kgx8 - 90 seconds rest between sets

Mobility:
25 minutes RomWOD

This was a fantastic workout, best workout of the year... :D
Had a bunch of food yesterday and i trained later in the day than usuall so I had a few more meals in me as well. Because of that the energy and pump i had and got was off the chain.
When i work out in the AM i never listen to music while training, i just find it to noisy. So i always listen to audiobooks or podcasts. But today when i was there at 1PM i blasted music and the energy was fantastic. If i was a millionaire id definitely make sure that id get to train in the middle of the day each day! But as it is i need to work :p

All the food did not take away from my shape either!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Workout 01.January 2020

Warm Up:

5 minutes on the AirBike

Chest:
Dumbbell Bench Press - Neutral Grip: 26kgx8/26kgx8/26kgx8/26kgx8 - 90 seconds rest between sets

Triceps:
Rolling Dumbbell Triceps Extension: 12kgx12/14kgx10/16kgx8 - 90 seconds rest between sets
EZ bar Skull Crusher to Close Grip Press: 20kgx12/23,5kgx10/27kgx8 - 90 seconds rest between sets

Mobility:
25 minutes RomWOD

Had a bunch of food yesterday and i trained later in the day than usuall so I had a few more meals in me as well. Because of that the energy and pump i had and got was off the chain.
When i work out in the AM i never listen to music while training, i just find it to noisy. So i always listen to audiobooks or podcasts. But today when i was there at 1PM i blasted music and the energy was fantastic. If i was a millionaire id definitely make sure that id get to train in the middle of the day each day! But as it is i need to work :p

View attachment 189651
im a huge music for the mood type of guy and definitely agree that a good beat once you're up and about can make all teh difference in your energy levels. I used to lift early AM for a long time and still listened to music, but far more mellow tunes vs an afternoon lift. and always go for PR's in a later day session! I just wake up too stiff to go big in any reasonable amount of time

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looking nice .. and yeah music in my ears is everything when im working solo .. i need that 90s hiphop lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
looking nice .. and yeah music in my ears is everything when im working solo .. i need that 90s hiphop lol
oh man, speaking my language!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im a huge music for the mood type of guy and definitely agree that a good beat once you're up and about can make all teh difference in your energy levels. I used to lift early AM for a long time and still listened to music, but far more mellow tunes vs an afternoon lift. and always go for PR's in a later day session! I just wake up too stiff to go big in any reasonable amount of time
Ive always been about Metallica, Manowar, Moonspell etc for my music choices when training (and all other times as well). But when i got my 2019 year in review from Spotify my most listened to music genre was Show Tunes... Im getting old people!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive always been about Metallica, Manowar, Moonspell etc for my music choices when training (and all other times as well). But when i got my 2019 year in review from Spotify my most listened to music genre was Show Tunes... Im getting old people!
we dont say old here .. we say "mature"

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha i gotta tell you, i feel pretty mature when i skip around the gym between sets mouthing the words to "They Live in You" from The Lion King Musical :D
Hahaha this is me too... 400lb deadlifts singing Taylor swift songs haha. I had a young kid come ask me what I listened to when I was maxing and when I showed him my playlist he just looked at me like I showed him a pile of vomit

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Double

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha i gotta tell you, i feel pretty mature when i skip around the gym between sets mouthing the words to "They Live in You" from The Lion King Musical :D
Disney soundtrack on repeat for max days;) The frozen song would get me in the zone:)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahaha this is me too... 400lb deadlifts singing Taylor swift songs haha. I had a young kid come ask me what I listened to when I was maxing and when I showed him my playlist he just looked at me like I showed him a pile of vomit
Haha Taylor Swift huh? Well The Rock likes her to so you are in good company there!

Disney soundtrack on repeat for max days;) The frozen song would get me in the zone:)
lol im with you man, Let it go is awesome :D

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol race back & forth around the weights like preying on them lol

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly Rapport 30.December - 05.January

(I wear a Fitbit Charge 24 hours a day, so all calories burned comes from that. I also log all my food in MyFitnesspal so all calories comes from that. Weight and Bodyfat readings are from an Aria Scale, also FitBit.)

Body recomp progress:
This week i ate extra on New Years Eve, so that pushed my weight up a bit. I do feel it stayed elevated longer than id expect usually. But we will see where it settles the next couple of weeks as I dont think there will be any over eating days for the rest of January.

Diet:
New Years Eve was again the day i ate a ton of food, i didnt weigh anything so the calories arent accurate, but its a good guesstimation. All other days was on point!

Activity
New meso cycle on the programming this week. So we've added some intensity intensifiers in the form of rest pauses on some multi jointed exercises and occlusion training on some single joint exercises.
  • Monday - Rest day (RomWOD at home)
  • Tuesday - Core, Legs and RomWOD
  • Wednesday - Chest, Triceps and RomWOD
  • Thursday - Back, Biceps and RomWOD
  • Friday - Shoulders and RomWOD
  • Saturday - Core, Legs and RomWOD
  • Sunday - Chest, Triceps and RomWOD

Caloric expendature a tiny bit up from last week, mostly because i wasnt deloading anymore.

Recovery
Decent week of sleep. I do wish id be able to push it to an average of 8 hours a night though.

Supplementation
  • ARA - Fourth week in the books. Have not noticed any strength gains as of yet and the weight gain i contribute to the two over feedings ive had over Christmas and New Year. But i do feel more pumped and i wake up in the morning more full than usual. Meaning i basically wake up with veins where the usually arent until i carb up. So that is a nice feeling!
  • VasoForceXT - Im still getting those mad pumps and when doing occlusion on my triceps this week i felt like i was going to burst.
  • GlycoPhase - Found a use this week as well as I had a heavy eating day on New Years eve. I had my usual 4 regular meals before we got into the holiday eating. For dinner we made 1,5kg Entrecote with potatoes and vegetables and a gingerbread cake thing for dessert. I had 2 GlycoPhase 30 minutes before that meal.
    Then in the evening we had bought baguettes and a ton of deli meats, cheeses, dressings etc and i must have had like 1 meter of baguette plus all the toppings haha. Had another 2 Glycophase 30 minutes before that.
    Results was like last week, i was full but not bloated!
    So im loving GlycoPhase for over eating. But i definitely want to try it for a day to day use as well.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed on the sleep part! I try get an average of 8 but most of the time it's around 6 or 7 hours each night.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed on the sleep part! I try get an average of 8 but most of the time it's around 6 or 7 hours each night.
Yeah sleep should be a priority to everyone who wants gains (among other things). But most people neglect it but REALLY focuses on getting the newest supplements. Stepping over Dollars to pick up Dimes.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout 08.January 2020

Warm Up:

5 minutes on the AirBike

Shoulders:
Super Set, 2 minutes rest between sets:
Seated Dumbbell Military Press: 22kgx8/24kgx6/24kgx6
Unsupported W Dumbbell Press: 6kgx12/6kgx12/6kgx12
NG Dumbbell OH Press - Single Arm - Seated on Floor: 8kgx15/10kgx12/12kgx10
90* External Rotation: 4kgx10/4kgx10/4kgx10
Cable Front Raise - Double Arm: 3,75kgx12/6,25kgx10/8,75kgx8
Cable Rear Delt Fly - Single Arm: 3,75kgx12/4,75kgx10/5,75kgx8
Seated DB Shrug - 10/squeeze for 10s/10/squeeze for 10s: 16kgx20/16kgx20/18kgx20
Lying SIde Raise - 4111 Tempo: 5kgx8/5kgx8/5kgx8

Mobility:
45 minutes RomWOD

A whole workout dedicated to shoulder, so awesome! The pump.. oh lord the pump! It felt amazing!
My pressing strength is still the pits but my low body weight is probably to blame for that. It can only get better!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah sleep should be a priority to everyone who wants gains (among other things). But most people neglect it but REALLY focuses on getting the newest supplements. Stepping over Dollars to pick up Dimes.
Agreed. It's crazy what 8+ hours of sleep consistently will get you in terms on energy and progress.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Workout 01.January 2020

Warm Up:

5 minutes on the AirBike

Chest:

Triceps:

Mobility:
25 minutes RomWOD

View attachment 189651
#goals bro your diced up AF. So inspiring to get work to get to that level. Sorry I’m late to the party on the log.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Workout 01.January 2020

Warm Up:

5 minutes on the AirBike

Chest:

Triceps:

Mobility:
25 minutes RomWOD

View attachment 189651
#goals bro your diced up AF. So inspiring to get work to get to that level. Sorry I’m late to the party on the log.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. It's crazy what 8+ hours of sleep consistently will get you in terms on energy and progress.
Im trying to think if i ever in my life had that haha. Maybe when i was a kid but not as an adult!

Thank you brother, i appriciate it! Welcome to the log.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im trying to think if i ever in my life had that haha. Maybe when i was a kid but not as an adult!
Agreed. As an adult especially if you have kids you can say goodbye to those 8 hours of sleep nights.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This arrived in the mail today! Not a planned purchase at all, but i was reading thru the Anabolic Effect thread and there was alot of positive feedback there. Then i read all the logs and found that @The Solution @Resolve10 and @Afi140 all had good results from it. Only negative feedback i found was from @Mowglisml I tried finding more reviews other places on the net but that was hard. Its like no one likes to discuss supplements anymore :(

So when one of the UK distributors suddenly did a 15% discount site wide i jumped on it and got enough for a 12 week run! I will not start it until im done with X-Factor as I havent used Ara or AE before, so stacking them wont tell me which did what.

Also, those that have followed my log know that i LOVE pump products, so how could i pass up on Super Swole! Im hitting Chest and Triceps tomorrow morning and will give it a try then!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, just had to be honest in my review. I got nothing out of it. Hopefully you get something positive out of it.

Last edited:
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying to make me jealous??? Haha

Look forward to your progress!
Yeah well you got your hands on the Energized Aminos first! Now we will have to see who gets the Daily Ergogenic supplement first!

Can't wait to see your feedbck man.
Thanks Bob!

Yea, just had to be honest in my review. I got nothing out of it. Hopefully you get something positive out of it.
Well thats what forums are for! Discussing experiences as it pertains to individuals. Unfortunately its getting harder and harder to get solid feedback. If one tries to find it on IG or FB its mostly hyped up results and effects. Im glad we still have a forum like this where people are allowed their opinions and we can still trust in one another.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout 10.January 2020

Warm Up:

5 minutes on the AirBike

Chest:
Super Set, 3 minutes rest between sets:
Incline Bench Press Rest Pause: 74kgx5+2+1/74kgx4+2+1/74kgx4+2+1/74kgx4+2+1
90 seconds rest between sets:
Dumbbell Bench Press - Neutral Grip: 26kgx8/26kgx8/28kgx6/28kgx6
Smith Decline Chest Press 1 1/4: 30kgx12/40kgx10/50kgx8
Machine Chest Fly - Single Arm: 42,5kgx10/42,5kgx10/42,5kgx10

Triceps:
Rolling Dumbbell Triceps Extension: 12kgx12/14kgx10/16kgx8
EZ Bar Cable Pushdowns: 29kgx12/33kgx10/36kgx8
EZ bar Skull Crusher to Close Grip Press: 22kgx12/25kgx10/28,5kgx8

Mobility:
25 minutes RomWOD

This workout felt really good. Unfortunately no strength improvement in the incline press. But the rest of the exercises i managed to increase a little bit on. I take it a bit safe on the rolling extensions as my left elbow has never taken to kindly to the negative part on that one.

Tried Super Swole today as well. I have no idea what it tasted like, maybe it reminded me of some long forgotten candy i had sometime, but i cant place it. It had a sweet taste with a kinda sandy texture. I need to have it more times to narrow down the flavour. But the effect was awesome! Tomorrow I might train after work so ill have 3-4 meals in me instead of 1. So i expect pumpzilla galore then!

Shape is mostly unchanged, BUT i saw some serious striations in the chest today.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely can tell the striations in your left pec in that pic. Nice workout! keep it up!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice pick up .. you look ripped as hell already lol

I had great results with AE ( on PCT last year) . right now im only 9 days in and loving it already .. are u gonna start after finishing ara ?

glad you had nice pumps on Super Swole .. yeah its hard to explain a taste of it

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely can tell the striations in your left pec in that pic. Nice workout! keep it up!
Thanks man! Yeah im enjoying everything about my training, diet and supplement regime now. Great feeling!

nice pick up .. you look ripped as hell already lol

I had great results with AE ( on PCT last year) . right now im only 9 days in and loving it already .. are u gonna start after finishing ara ?

glad you had nice pumps on Super Swole .. yeah its hard to explain a taste of it
Haha thanks man, yeah i did a serious cut for my 41th birthday last october and even after increasing my calories i kept burning of fat. So I just switched over to a body recomp with the goal of keeping my bodyfat low, but trying to add mass at the same time. So far its going great!

Yes my plan is to finish my Ara run then jump straight into AE. Is there any problems running them back to back like that? I cant find anyting about that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha thanks man, yeah i did a serious cut for my 41th birthday last october and even after increasing my calories i kept burning of fat. So I just switched over to a body recomp with the goal of keeping my bodyfat low, but trying to add mass at the same time. So far its going great!

Yes my plan is to finish my Ara run then jump straight into AE. Is there any problems running them back to back like that? I cant find anyting about that.
nice plan and nope no issues .. can overlap it .. but for first time i think you are doing the right running it after ara run

and if AE solo goes well .. take a break and can stack them together for more fun lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
all reviews are good so long as they're honest! Not everything will work for everyone so its always good to be able to compare notes.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
all reviews are good so long as they're honest! Not everything will work for everyone so its always good to be able to compare notes.
Agreed with this. I really enjoy reading an honest review whether negative or positive on a supplement.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice plan and nope no issues .. can overlap it .. but for first time i think you are doing the right running it after ara run

and if AE solo goes well .. take a break and can stack them together for more fun lol
Haha yeah that stack would probably be insane. But damn, some EU distributor would have to have a crazy good sale for me for that one!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
move to US .. we have the best natural stuff for its price lol

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly Rapport 06.January - 12.January

Body recomp progress:
No extra food this week, but the weight was still all over the place. Its bit higher than I would expect, maybe the X-Factor? But the scale seems to think its just fat cuz my bodyfat percentage is climbing!! So yeah, dont ever rely on a scale to tell you how much fat you carry haha.

Diet:
Diet was followed 100% this week!

Activity
  • Monday - Chest, Triceps and RomWOD
  • Tuesday - Rest day (RomWOD at home)
  • Wednesday - Back, Biceps and RomWOD
  • Thursday - Shoulders and RomWOD
  • Friday - Core, Legs and RomWOD
  • Saturday - Chest, Triceps and RomWOD
  • Sunday - Back, Biceps and RomWOD

Caloric expenditure up a little bit this week as well.

Recovery
Holy **** @LeanEngineer a perfect storm allowed me to get over 8 hours average sleep last week!

Supplementation
  • ARA - Im now 5 weeks into my X-Factor run. I honestly cant say ive noticed anything major. No particular strength gains but maybe some muscle endurance increase. I so have somewhat of a daily pump still so that i do enjoy.
  • VasoForceXT - I dont know what more to say about this other than id never believe id enjoy a capsuled PWO this much.
  • Super Swole - Ive had 2 workouts with this now and talk about pump powerhouse. I do think this gives me a better pump than VasoForceXT, but I need to try it more. Formulas are vastly different so they should give a different effect. Wonder how they would stack... hmmm :D Taste is good and I do enjoy drinking my PWOs.
  • GlycoPhase - Not used this week.
Weekly Overview
This has been a pretty "perfect" week when it comes to fitness. Increased sleep, increased caloric expenditure, 100% diet adherence. My training has also been very very good. It really topped itself on Saturday when i trained in the PM after work instead of in the AM. 3 meals deep instead of 1 plus plenty of fluids. I just felt amazing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Supplementation
  • ARA- I have not started my Ara run yet as i havent gotten my GMS and L-Carnitine. Im getting it today so I will implement it tomorrow!
  • VasoForceXT- Been using this for the last half of the week. Im a a pump junkie and love my l-citrulline and nitrates, so i was very interested in seeing how this stacked against the likes of High Volume and Ghost Pump. It performed beautiful and the pumps was solid and long lasting. A little weird taking capsuels instead of some weird tasting drink, but im enjoying it.
  • GlycoPhase - As discussed in the thread I have no use for it pre-workout, but i did use it for my "cheat" meal and damn, i was dry as a bone in the evening that day. So Im thinking it pulled both carbs and water into the muscles, cuz it was damn noticable in the mirror before bed.
First, I wanted to say that I admire your dedication - to your diet, training, and to this log.

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying VasoForce XT.
I'm also glad to hear that you're enjoying GlycoPhase; I think it's a very underrated product.