sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That was my thinking as well. Ill put in an order as soon as its back in stock!
We're hoping to have it back in stock next week or at the latest the week after.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Usually i spend around 2h 30min in the gym. Thats including all the warmup, cooldown and stretching.
Nice! I'm about an hour in my home gym right now. 2.5 hours is a good chunk of time for sure!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! I'm about an hour in my home gym right now. 2.5 hours is a good chunk of time for sure!
Yeah I couldnt do 1 hour. That would only give me like 30 minutes of lifting due to my rigorous focus on warming up and cooling down haha. Everything to stay healthy and recover!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upper And Lower Push DELOAD
Saturday, 7 August 2021 at 08:13

Elliptical Machine

Set 1: 10:00

Flat ISO Lateral Hammer Press
Set 1: 20 kg × 15 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 40 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 50 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 60 kg × 9

Chest Dip
Set 1: 10 reps [Warm-up]
Set 2: +17,5 kg × 7

Incline Chest Fly (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 10 kg × 10
Set 2: 17,5 kg × 12

Lateral Raise Occlusion (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 5 kg × 30
Set 2: 5 kg × 15
Set 3: 5 kg × 15
Set 4: 5 kg × 15

Triceps Pushdown (Ez-bar)
Set 1: 15 kg × 15 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 30 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 40 kg × 9

Triceps Extension Occlusion (Cable)
Set 1: 10 kg × 30
Set 2: 10 kg × 15
Set 3: 10 kg × 15
Set 4: 10 kg × 15

Dual Action Leg Press Hoist
Set 1: 30 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 50 kg × 8 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 70 kg × 4 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 90 kg × 2 [Warm-up]
Set 5: 110 kg × 10

Leg Press (Narrow Stance)
Set 1: 90 kg × 8 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 125 kg × 12

Leg Extensions Occlusion
Set 1: 10 kg × 30
Set 4: 10 kg × 15

Seated Calf Raise (Plate Loaded)
Set 1: 12,5 kg × 12
Set 2: 12,5 kg × 12
Set 3: 12,5 kg × 12
Set 4: 12,5 kg × 12
Set 5: 12,5 kg × 12

Vacuum Bridge
Set 1: 0:30
Set 2: 0:30

Elliptical Machine

Stretching
Set 1: 20:00

Woke up in the green today, but decided to stick with the plan to deload.

For those who follow my log might have gotten the jist of how i structure my training. Basically most movments have 2 working sets. First is 8-12 reps to failure and second set is 15-20 reps to failure. I also have some straight sets and exercises with intensifiers. This is how im structuring my deload:
  • Reducing to 1 working set and NOT going to failure
  • Keeping in intensifiers as they do marginal CNS damage
Interesting thing is that on ALL exercises today i hit the same reps as last time without going to failure. So im still gaining strength, i just need to up my recovery. Going to be very interesting to see if the WHOOP tells me its working or not.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I couldnt do 1 hour. That would only give me like 30 minutes of lifting due to my rigorous focus on warming up and cooling down haha. Everything to stay healthy and recover!
Yea I think the reason I can fit in an hour is cause my warm up and cool down is lacking/minimal. I need to improve on that area for sure!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly Report 02. July - 08.August
Week 22 M-Test
Week 2 Anacyclus XT

Diet:

(Everything tracked in MyFitnessPal)

Lower calories than last week.
Followed the diet as planned and had a threat on Sunday with my fiance (also as planned). We went out and I had a awesome New York Pastrami Sandwich with chips. Then as a dessert i got some Ice Cream and 3 donuts!

Body Composition:
(Weight and body fat measured on a FitBit Aria Scale every morning)

Bodyweight keeps climbing but this is mostly from all the extra food last weekend i suspect. But im keeping an eye on it, if it gets to 86kgs and still keeps climbing im going have to make some changes.

Activity:
(Caloric expenditure measured by my FitBit Blaze that I wear all day and night)

Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Core
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Back, Biceps and Core
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Quads, Glutes and Calves
Sunday - Back, Biceps, Hamstrings, Calves and Core

For cardio i do 10 minutes warm up on the cross trainer and 10 minutes cool down on the cross trainer. Also i do 2-4 ten minutes walks after meals each day.

Recovery:
(Sleep measured with my Whoop that I wear all day and night)

Good to see my sleep performance that high!
I started my DELOAD on saturday and managed to keep it the green over the weekend which is great.

Supplement comments:
After adding Anacyclus-XT to my supplement regime ive litterally beaten the log book on all lifts, week to week. So this a really really potent supplement for me at this time. Luckily I have had no increase in hunger, so no side effects that I have noticed so far. Im glad i got 2 bottles of this!​

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sleep definitely was on point. Pastrami Sandwich looks good to!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MAIL BAG SUPER EDITION

Over the last month ive done some shopping and I figured I could post up my purchases here for those that follow along!

This was my first ever attempt at purchasing directly from SNS. Living in Sweden its always a gamble getting orders over from USA. But this time I tried using a re-shipper called ShopUSA. They give me an US adress that the webshop ships to, then they repack and send it to me and handle all the custom clearing. I pay them and dont have to worry about it.
It worked swimmingly well! I ordered during a sale and made sure to go above the free shipping limit to reduce the cost as much as possible.

Caffeine Free Focus XT - This is a product ive been wanting to try for a while. I want to use it as a midday pickmeup with any stims. But also something to stack with a higher stim PWO when needed. I can say it has NOT dissapointed me, fantastic product and I want to get hold of more as I am now beingy a bit stingy whith when to use it as I dont want it to run out haha.

Anacyclus XT - One of the newest additions to the SNS line. Its a natural testosterone booster that also has libido enhancing properties. Im about 2 weeks in now and im really enjoying it. Yes, I am stacking it with CEL M-Test, but ive been taking that for over 20 weeks so im familiar with how that feels. Ive bee noticing distinct strength increases and a boost to my libido. Very happy that I got 2 bottles so that I have enough for a 8 week run.

Amentoflavone XT - This is also one of the new products from SNS and it caught my eye because of the enhanced pumps it provides. I am a sucker for a massive pump during training! But the more i read I also understood that also has some great health properties. Because of this Ive been taking it every day. 2 caps with my PWO on workout days and 2 caps spaced out with meals on off days. The pump aspect is indeniable and very strong. Very happy with this purchase as well.

Joint Support XT - This was a given for me to get. Everything to support and strengthen my joints, tendons and ligaments is getting more and more important as I age. Also ive been battling a achilled inflammation for close to a year and this is a key products to keep it in check and maybe some day make it go away!

This was 2 deliveries from 2 EU based shops (Bodyshock and Powermyself) as I wanted to compare shipping times, cost etc. Unfortunately it does seem like my days of buying from them are over and SNS/CEL will get my buisness directly.

GlycoPhase - This has been a staple for me for a very long time now. Nutrition partitioning is something im very enthusiastic about and belive it to be a very important role in building and maintaining a lean, musclular physique. Also make sure that my energy and recovery is on par to keep working hard every day. I, unlike many use this around my workout as in my mind this is the most important time of day for shutteling nutrients where they need to be ASAP.

Epi-Plex - Another product that now has become a staple. Its main claim to faim is its Myostatin inhibitition which is something I cannot feel so its hard to comment on that effect. But increase in strength, stamina and vasuclarity is something I absolutely can attest to.

These two orders are identical in content BUT one was shipped directly to me and the other thru the re-shipper. The direct shipment was a bit cheaper but took a little over 2 weeks longer to get to me. SO it all depends on if I want it NOW or if I can bare to wait a little longer for my delivery.

Focus XT - If you are looking for the most complete focus focused (lol) PWO out there then this is the one to get. I am not a stim person when it comes to my PWOs. Even though i get up at 05:00am to train before work, i dont need much stim. But a solidfocus and pump (we are getting to that) makes my workout superior. Plus I dont feel like crap when I get to work afterwards. It is also very stackable and Ive been wanting to have this as a permanent addition to my PWO rotation for a long time and now I have 2 tubs!

VasoForce XT - As ive mentioned before I am a big fan and beliver that the pump is more than just a "good feeling". I belive it aids in shutteling nutrients into the muscle and in that way it aids in muscle growth. I have tried VasoForce XT before and the pump effect is insane. Im usually a nitrate fan when it comes to pump, but this has shoved me that nitrates are not needed when other potentially more potent ingredients are present. This has now become my go to pump product.

VasoForce Rush - So this has everything that VasoForce XT has PLUS a serious stim packet. I have yet to take a full serving of this, because im saving that for workouts that really needs it. But what I have done is switched one or two VasoForce XT caps out with 1 of VasoForce Rush. Combined with a scoop of Focus XT this gives me just that little extra that sometimes are needed. I am working extra hard on my back for instance, so those days I afford myself a little bit more stim so that I can crush it.​

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Push - DELOAD
Tuesday, 10 August 2021 at 06:50

Elliptical Machine

Incline Bench Press (Smith Machine)
Set 4: 60 kg × 12

Multigrip Bar Bench Press (Wide)
Set 1: 20 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 35 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 45 kg × 9

Pullover (Dumbbell)
Set 2: 32,5 kg × 15

Cable Crossover
Set 1: 20 kg × 15
Set 2: 20 kg × 12

Shoulder Press Behind Neck (Smith)
Set 2: 32,5 kg × 9

Double Lateral Raise (Cable Behind Body)
Set 1: 5 kg × 20

Rope Pushdown
Set 1: 5 kg × 15 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 12,5 kg × 15
Set 3: 12,5 kg × 15

Floor Press (Close Grip)
Set 2: 40 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 62,5 kg × 9

One-arm Dumbbell Extension
Set 1: 12,5 kg × 10
Set 2: 12,5 kg × 10

Hanging Leg Raise
Set 1: 15 reps
Set 2: 15 reps

Cable Crunch
Set 1: 25 kg × 15
Set 2: 25 kg × 15

Stick Twist
Set 1: 50 reps

Lying Vacuum

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

Another deload session in the can. Woke up and WHOOP told me I was in the yellow, which was a little sad as i did have a rest day yesterday. But my weight was way up as well so it seems my sunday treat decided to stick around haha. We will see if the weight drops during the week or what.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MAIL BAG SUPER EDITION

Over the last month ive done some shopping and I figured I could post up my purchases here for those that follow along!

View attachment 207514

This was my first ever attempt at purchasing directly from SNS. Living in Sweden its always a gamble getting orders over from USA. But this time I tried using a re-shipper called ShopUSA. They give me an US adress that the webshop ships to, then they repack and send it to me and handle all the custom clearing. I pay them and dont have to worry about it.
It worked swimmingly well! I ordered during a sale and made sure to go above the free shipping limit to reduce the cost as much as possible.

Caffeine Free Focus XT - This is a product ive been wanting to try for a while. I want to use it as a midday pickmeup with any stims. But also something to stack with a higher stim PWO when needed. I can say it has NOT dissapointed me, fantastic product and I want to get hold of more as I am now beingy a bit stingy whith when to use it as I dont want it to run out haha.

Anacyclus XT - One of the newest additions to the SNS line. Its a natural testosterone booster that also has libido enhancing properties. Im about 2 weeks in now and im really enjoying it. Yes, I am stacking it with CEL M-Test, but ive been taking that for over 20 weeks so im familiar with how that feels. Ive bee noticing distinct strength increases and a boost to my libido. Very happy that I got 2 bottles so that I have enough for a 8 week run.

Amentoflavone XT - This is also one of the new products from SNS and it caught my eye because of the enhanced pumps it provides. I am a sucker for a massive pump during training! But the more i read I also understood that also has some great health properties. Because of this Ive been taking it every day. 2 caps with my PWO on workout days and 2 caps spaced out with meals on off days. The pump aspect is indeniable and very strong. Very happy with this purchase as well.

Joint Support XT - This was a given for me to get. Everything to support and strengthen my joints, tendons and ligaments is getting more and more important as I age. Also ive been battling a achilled inflammation for close to a year and this is a key products to keep it in check and maybe some day make it go away!

View attachment 207515

This was 2 deliveries from 2 EU based shops (Bodyshock and Powermyself) as I wanted to compare shipping times, cost etc. Unfortunately it does seem like my days of buying from them are over and SNS/CEL will get my buisness directly.

GlycoPhase - This has been a staple for me for a very long time now. Nutrition partitioning is something im very enthusiastic about and belive it to be a very important role in building and maintaining a lean, musclular physique. Also make sure that my energy and recovery is on par to keep working hard every day. I, unlike many use this around my workout as in my mind this is the most important time of day for shutteling nutrients where they need to be ASAP.

Epi-Plex - Another product that now has become a staple. Its main claim to faim is its Myostatin inhibitition which is something I cannot feel so its hard to comment on that effect. But increase in strength, stamina and vasuclarity is something I absolutely can attest to.

View attachment 207516View attachment 207517

These two orders are identical in content BUT one was shipped directly to me and the other thru the re-shipper. The direct shipment was a bit cheaper but took a little over 2 weeks longer to get to me. SO it all depends on if I want it NOW or if I can bare to wait a little longer for my delivery.

Focus XT - If you are looking for the most complete focus focused (lol) PWO out there then this is the one to get. I am not a stim person when it comes to my PWOs. Even though i get up at 05:00am to train before work, i dont need much stim. But a solidfocus and pump (we are getting to that) makes my workout superior. Plus I dont feel like crap when I get to work afterwards. It is also very stackable and Ive been wanting to have this as a permanent addition to my PWO rotation for a long time and now I have 2 tubs!

VasoForce XT - As ive mentioned before I am a big fan and beliver that the pump is more than just a "good feeling". I belive it aids in shutteling nutrients into the muscle and in that way it aids in muscle growth. I have tried VasoForce XT before and the pump effect is insane. Im usually a nitrate fan when it comes to pump, but this has shoved me that nitrates are not needed when other potentially more potent ingredients are present. This has now become my go to pump product.

VasoForce Rush - So this has everything that VasoForce XT has PLUS a serious stim packet. I have yet to take a full serving of this, because im saving that for workouts that really needs it. But what I have done is switched one or two VasoForce XT caps out with 1 of VasoForce Rush. Combined with a scoop of Focus XT this gives me just that little extra that sometimes are needed. I am working extra hard on my back for instance, so those days I afford myself a little bit more stim so that I can crush it.​
I guess you'll just have to ensure you plan out what you're running ahead of time in order to get your order in so it will get to you on time for when you want to start a run.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess you'll just have to ensure you plan out what you're running ahead of time in order to get your order in so it will get to you on time for when you want to start a run.
Yeah I dont mind that. As you might have gotten from my log, I like to plan stuff haha!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs - DELOAD
Wednesday, 11 August 2021 at 06:53

Elliptical Machine

Nordic Gym Seated Leg Curl
Set 1: 15 kg × 20 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 25 kg × 15 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 35 kg × 8 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 45 kg × 12

Leg Extensions Legendary
Set 2: 25 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 35 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 50 kg × 11

Hack Squat
Set 1: 0 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 20 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 40 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 65 kg × 8

Vertical Leg Press (Wide Stance)
Set 2: 50 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 60 kg × 12

Single Leg Press
Set 1: 25 kg × 12
Set 2: 25 kg × 12

Reverse Hyperextensions
Set 1: 0 kg × 15
Set 2: 0 kg × 15

Vertical Calf Press
Set 1: 22,5 kg × 12
Set 2: 22,5 kg × 12
Set 3: 22,5 kg × 12
Set 4: 22,5 kg × 12

Standing Calf Raise Occlusion (Machine)

Vacuum Bridge

Elliptical Machine

Stretching
Set 1: 40:00

Woke up in the green today which is awesome for a mid week day! Hopefully it will continue rest of the week.
Im considering switching up my split and posted a thread about it for those who have any ideas

Help me figure out my new workout split - AnabolicMinds.com

Also... nice :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Legs - DELOAD
Wednesday, 11 August 2021 at 06:53

Elliptical Machine

Set 3: 35 kg × 8 [Warm-up]

Leg Extensions Legendary
Set 4: 50 kg × 11

Hack Squat
Set 4: 65 kg × 8

Vertical Leg Press (Wide Stance)
Set 2: 50 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 60 kg × 12

Single Leg Press

Reverse Hyperextensions
Set 2: 0 kg × 15

Vertical Calf Press
Set 1: 22,5 kg × 12
Set 2: 22,5 kg × 12
Set 3: 22,5 kg × 12
Set 4: 22,5 kg × 12

Vacuum Bridge

Elliptical Machine

Stretching
Set 1: 40:00

Woke up in the green today which is awesome for a mid week day! Hopefully it will continue rest of the week.
Im considering switching up my split and posted a thread about it for those who have any ideas

Help me figure out my new workout split - AnabolicMinds.com

Also... nice :D

View attachment 207547
Awesome I'll take a look at the workout split thread!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pull - DELOAD
Thursday, 12 August 2021 at 07:06

Elliptical Machine

Chest Supported Row
Set 2: 30 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 50 kg × 12

Mag Grip Pulldown
Set 1: 50 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 75 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 95 kg × 8

Seated Row (MAG Medium)
Set 1: 40 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 60 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 80 kg × 12

Lat Pulldown (Behind The Neck)
Set 3: 77 kg × 9

Pullover (Machine)
Set 1: 25 kg × 15
Set 2: 25 kg × 15

Shrug (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 37,5 kg × 12
Set 2: 37,5 kg × 11

Seated Bent Over Reverse Flyes
Set 1: 8 kg × 15
Set 2: 8 kg × 15

Hammer Machine Preacher Curl (Close Grip)
Set 1: 0 kg × 15 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 15 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 25 kg × 12

Seated Alt Dumbbell Curls
Set 1: 20 kg × 12

Bayesian Curl (Single Arm)
Set 1: 15 kg × 12

Crunch (Machine)
Set 1: 75 kg × 20
Set 2: 75 kg × 20

GHR Sit Ups
Set 1: 12 reps
Set 2: 12 reps

Cable Twist
Set 1: 22,5 kg × 15
Set 2: 22,5 kg × 15

Lying Vacuum

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

Woke up a bit groggy this morning and my Whoop gave me a red recovery score. Sooooo seems like me deload wasnt enough to please the all mighty, all powerful WHOOP haha. Tomorrow is a rest day so we will see if i deload over the weekend as well or if i go hard again!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quads, Hamstrings, Calves And Core
Saturday, 14 August 2021 at 08:02

Elliptical Machine

Set 3: 35 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 5: 30 kg × 16 [Failure]

Leg Extensions Legendary
Set 1: 10 kg × 2 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 30 kg × 12
Set 4: 20 kg × 17 [Failure]

Set 2: 70 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 90 kg × 2 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 110 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 5: 87,5 kg × 15 [Failure]

Romanian Deadlift (Barbell)
Set 3: 40 kg × 12
Set 4: 30 kg × 20

Reverse Hyperextensions
Set 2: 5 kg × 12

Lunge (Bodyweight)
Set 1: 35 reps [Failure]

Set 1: 12,5 kg × 15
Set 4: 12,5 kg × 15

Vertical Calf Press
Set 3: 25 kg × 12
Set 4: 25 kg × 15

Hanging Leg Raise

Crunch

Lying Vacuum

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

Ok so this was the first workout on my new split and it went really well. Deload week is over and we will see if it did anythign haha. I have had 2 days of green in a row now. But I also have been sleeping longer than usual because of happy circumstances.

But im afraid my green streak will break already as my fiance bought me 25 fresh donuts today. I have mentioned before that there are NO good donuts to be had in my small town. But once a year this travelling donut stand comes to town... so yeah, i asked her to buy me one of every flavor... not knowing there would be 25 of them haha. I definitely have to freeze some down. I cant and dont want to eat 25 over the weekend haha.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should have done a major cheat day and tried to smash 2 dozen donuts :ROFLMAO:

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly Report 09. July - 15.August
Week 23 M-Test
Week 3 Anacyclus XT

Diet:

So at mentioned, I got 25 donuts from my fiance on satruday... I was a good boy though, i only had 3 with me to the movies on saturday evening. Buuuut on sunday.. Well, we went out to have lunch and i had a really good Steak Toast. But when i came home i ended up eating 10 donuts.. they were AMAZING

Body Composition:

So one day over 86kg!! Which is where ive put my weight limit at this phase in the lean bulk.
So if it starts staying up there im afraid that I cant get any more donuts in a while :(

Activity:

Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Core
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Back, Biceps and Core
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Quads, Glutes and Calves
Sunday - Back, Biceps, Hamstrings, Calves and Core

For cardio i do 10 minutes warm up on the cross trainer and 10 minutes cool down on the cross trainer. Also i do 2-4 ten minutes walks after meals each day.

Recovery:

This was a deload week and I was hoping to keep it in the green the entire week, but no dice!
But the sleep performance was great so I did something right.

Supplement comments:
As i was deloading its hard to comment on supplements just this week.
Id like to belive that my weight gain isnt just junk, but also something that is aided by the supplementation. But thats hard to tell from just looking at the numbers.​

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Meals are looking good and sleep is on point!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tuesday, 17 August 2021 at 07:10

Elliptical Machine

Set 4: 62,5 kg × 9 [Failure]
Set 5: 47,5 kg × 18 [Failure]

Bench Press (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 15 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 20 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 27,5 kg × 8 [Failure]
Set 4: 20 kg × 16 [Failure]

Chest Dip
Set 1: 5 reps [Warm-up]
Set 2: +10 kg × 8 [Failure]
Set 3: 12 reps [Failure]

Pullover (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 20 kg × 12
Set 2: 20 kg × 12

SUPERSET WITH

Cable Crossover

Set 1: 20 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 2: 20 kg × 10 [Failure]

Seated Shoulder Press (Smith)
Set 2: 30 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 3: 22,5 kg × 18 [Failure]

Lateral Raise (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 7 kg × 18 [Failure]
Set 2: 7 kg × 16 [Failure]
Set 3: 7 kg × 13 [Failure]

Rope Pushdown

SUPERSET WITH

Overhead Extension

Set 2: 20 kg × 14 [Failure]

Vacuum Bridge

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

So now Im on the new program and the volume on these week day workouts are definitely lower. I think I can squeeze in another 20 minutes of sleep on this day. Or, i can take the dogs on a walk in the morning and let my fiance sleep in. Decisions decisions!

Woke up green today so thats good to see. Will be interesting to see if the lower volume workouts will be easier to recover from or not.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So now Im on the new program and the volume on these week day workouts are definitely lower. I think I can squeeze in another 20 minutes of sleep on this day. Or, i can take the dogs on a walk in the morning and let my fiance sleep in. Decisions decisions!
I have an active golden retriever so my choice would be dog walk :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an active golden retriever so my choice would be dog walk :)
Yeah they get plenty of walks and my fiance USED to find it enjoyable to take them on their morning walks haha. But im getting a sense that she would like a break!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wednesday, 18 August 2021 at 06:48

Elliptical Machine

Lying Leg Curl (Machine)
Set 3: 35 kg × 12
Set 4: 25 kg × 20

Hack Squat
Set 3: 45 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 65 kg × 9 [Failure]
Set 5: 50 kg × 16 [Failure]

Set 1: 100 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 130 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 3: 100 kg × 18 [Failure]

Bulgarian Split Squat
Set 2: 10 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 20 kg × 12
Set 4: 20 kg × 12

Leg Extensions (Gymleco)
Set 2: 60 kg × 10 [Drop Set]
Set 3: 50 kg × 10 [Drop Set]
Set 4: 40 kg × 9 [Drop Set]
Set 5: 30 kg × 7 [Drop Set]

Belt Squat Donkey Calf Raise
Set 3: 20 kg × 15

Calf Press
Set 1: 10 kg × 10
Set 2: 10 kg × 10
Set 3: 10 kg × 10
Set 4: 10 kg × 10

Ab Wheel

Stick Twist

Lying Vacuum

Elliptical Machine

Stretching
Set 1: 15:00

A really good quad and calf focused leg workout. I started off with a leg curl just for warming up and then went into exercises that I know i can do without too much pain in my achilles. Was sweating and breathing good at the end.

Woke up in the high yellow today so thats not too bad. Hopefully i can stay there and not drop lower.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Workout is on point. I haven't been to a gym in awhile so I am missing the leg press on leg day :( On a positive note I'm starting to build up my home gym so maybe in the future it will have a leg press.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout is on point. I haven't been to a gym in awhile so I am missing the leg press on leg day :( On a positive note I'm starting to build up my home gym so maybe in the future it will have a leg press.
Yeah i can imagine a leg press is a big investment for a home gym. Luckily the gym i joined earlier this year is heavily focused on leg equipment. The gyms name is Legendary and you cant spell legendary without leg day. Pretty clever actually!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thursday, 19 August 2021 at 07:04

Elliptical Machine

Bent Over Row (Barbell)
Set 3: 60 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 70 kg × 8 [Failure]
Set 5: 52,5 kg × 20 [Failure]

Lat Pulldown (Behind The Neck)
Set 3: 75 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 4: 55 kg × 18 [Failure]

Seated Row (MAG Medium)
Set 1: 70 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 85 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 3: 65 kg × 20 [Failure]

Mag Grip Pulldown
Set 1: 70 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 85 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 3: 70 kg × 18 [Failure]

Rack Pull (Barbell)
Set 2: 70 kg × 10
Set 3: 70 kg × 10

Shrug (Barbell)
Set 1: 70 kg × 12
Set 2: 70 kg × 12

Set 1: 8 kg × 15
Set 2: 8 kg × 15

Fat Grips Reverse Curl
Set 1: 10 kg × 12
Set 2: 10 kg × 12

SUPERSET WITH

Incline Curl (Dumbbell)

Set 1: 8 kg × 12
Set 2: 8 kg × 12

Vacuum Bridge

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

This was a really awesome back workout. I havent done rack pulls since i pulled my hamstring so i took it easy. But man it felt good. I also woke up in the green, on a thursday! Which is crazy balls.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i can imagine a leg press is a big investment for a home gym. Luckily the gym i joined earlier this year is heavily focused on leg equipment. The gyms name is Legendary and you cant spell legendary without leg day. Pretty clever actually!
It sounds legendary :) Legs are my weak point so I need that gym!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saturday, 21 August 2021 at 07:55

Elliptical Machine

Set 3: 35 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 50 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 5: 30 kg × 20 [Failure]

Leg Extensions Legendary
Set 1: 10 kg × 20 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 20 kg × 20 [Failure]

Set 3: 100 kg × 1 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 115 kg × 8 [Failure]
Set 5: 87,5 kg × 16 [Failure]

Set 3: 45 kg × 12
Set 4: 35 kg × 20

Reverse Hyperextensions

Lunge (Bodyweight)
Set 1: 40 reps [Failure]

Set 1: 20 kg × 10
Set 2: 20 kg × 10
Set 3: 20 kg × 10
Set 4: 20 kg × 10

Vertical Calf Press
Set 1: 30 kg × 10
Set 2: 30 kg × 10
Set 3: 30 kg × 10
Set 4: 30 kg × 10

Hanging Leg Raise

Crunch

Lying Vacuum

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

Great leg workout this saturday. I tried a combo of 1 scoop Focus-XT + 2 caps VasoForce XT and 2 caps VasoForce RUSH which really hit the spot today. I got great energy, focus and pump. Also for the first time in a long while i felt like listening to music on a saturday workout. 99% of the time i listen to audiobooks, podcasts or youtube videos. But when I feel like this music gives an amazing high. Of course its a Metallica playlist i go for then.

The bodyweight lunges I do to burn out the legs and its 40 steps per leg, so 80 lunges in total. When i hit 100 ill add a little weight i think.

Recovery was incredible today, My Whoop shoved a crazy spike in HRV. Not sure where that came from, but ill take it!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly Report 16. July - 22.August
Week 24 M-Test
Week 4 Anacyclus XT

Diet:

Week was good and kept on point with the diet.
Sunday my daughter and I worked out together and after we went to Subway where i had 2 subs. Then we went to a small cafe and had some cakes. So it wasnt that much extra food. But when i got home... i ate 16 slices of bread with a punch of peanut butter, bananas and Nutella haha. Unfortunately I dont have a picture of any of it, BUT here is the breakdown of my calories on Sunday.

Body Composition:

On average pretty much the same as last week.
So we will see if the body stops gaining now or what!

Activity:

Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Wednesday - Legs and Core
Thursday - Back, Biceps
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Legs and Core
Sunday - Back, Triceps and Biceps

Recovery:

This is the BEST recovery week Whoop has shown me since i started wearing it.
Wondering if its the new program or if its some kind of delayed readings after last weeks deload.

Supplement comments:
A month in with Anacyclus-XT and it keeps improving both strength but also libido.
Recovery is obviously at an all time high and it might be a factor in that as well.
Starting to run out of M-Test now, but its seems @sns8778 is about to get it in stock, so I might have to put in a rush order there!​

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tuesday, 24 August 2021 at 06:56

Elliptical Machine

Set 3: 52,5 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 62,5 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 5: 47,5 kg × 19 [Failure]

Bench Press (Dumbbell)
Set 3: 27,5 kg × 8 [Failure]
Set 4: 20 kg × 17 [Failure]

Chest Dip
Set 1: 5 reps [Warm-up]
Set 2: +10 kg × 9 [Failure]
Set 3: 12 reps [Failure]

Pullover (Dumbbell)
Set 2: 20 kg × 15

SUPERSET WITH

Seated Chest Fly (Cable)

Set 1: 15 kg × 15
Set 2: 15 kg × 15 [Failure]

Seated Shoulder Press (Smith)
Set 2: 32,5 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 3: 22,5 kg × 20 [Failure]

Lateral Raise (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 7 kg × 20
Set 2: 7 kg × 20 [Failure]
Set 3: 7 kg × 15 [Failure]

Rope Pushdown

SUPERSET WITH

Overhead Extension

Set 2: 20 kg × 15 [Failure]

Vacuum Bridge

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

Solid push workout today. Ive never been a strong pusher but the muscle contact i get on these exercises is incredible. It absolutely helps that my pump is crazy as well.

Another day with incredible recovery score. A thought hit me about that, its gotten way cooler here now so my bedroom temperature is much lower. I wonder if that is one of the reasons for the spike in recovery.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always sleep way better when it's cooler in my room. I think there could definitely be a correlation.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wednesday, 25 August 2021 at 07:16

Elliptical Machine

Lying Leg Curl (Machine)
Set 3: 40 kg × 12
Set 4: 30 kg × 20

Hack Squat
Set 4: 65 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 5: 50 kg × 17 [Failure]

Set 2: 130 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 3: 100 kg × 20 [Failure]

Bulgarian Split Squat
Set 2: 10 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 24 kg × 12
Set 4: 24 kg × 12

Leg Extensions (Gymleco)
Set 2: 60 kg × 12 [Drop Set]
Set 3: 50 kg × 10 [Drop Set]
Set 4: 40 kg × 9 [Drop Set]
Set 5: 30 kg × 7 [Drop Set]

Set 1: 10 kg × 20
Set 2: 15 kg × 15

Set 3: 5 kg × 10

Ab Wheel

Stick Twist

Lying Vacuum

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

The workout today was rough but i made some great progress. I increased my top set on hack squats with 3 reps from last week. Which is seriously awesome. It also did not make my achilles hurt so thats like the icing on the cake.

My sleep was sub par last night. I felt like i was up peeing 100 times and when i weren, i got woken up by my fiances snoring haha. BUT I still managed to score a green recovery. So im very pleased.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weekly Report 16. July - 22.August
Week 24 M-Test
Week 4 Anacyclus XT

Diet:

View attachment 207891

Week was good and kept on point with the diet.
Sunday my daughter and I worked out together and after we went to Subway where i had 2 subs. Then we went to a small cafe and had some cakes. So it wasnt that much extra food. But when i got home... i ate 16 slices of bread with a punch of peanut butter, bananas and Nutella haha. Unfortunately I dont have a picture of any of it, BUT here is the breakdown of my calories on Sunday.

View attachment 207892

Body Composition:

View attachment 207893

On average pretty much the same as last week.
So we will see if the body stops gaining now or what!

Activity:

Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Wednesday - Legs and Core
Thursday - Back, Biceps
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Legs and Core
Sunday - Back, Triceps and Biceps

View attachment 207894

Recovery:
View attachment 207895View attachment 207896

This is the BEST recovery week Whoop has shown me since i started wearing it.
Wondering if its the new program or if its some kind of delayed readings after last weeks deload.

Supplement comments:
A month in with Anacyclus-XT and it keeps improving both strength but also libido.
Recovery is obviously at an all time high and it might be a factor in that as well.
Starting to run out of M-Test now, but its seems @sns8778 is about to get it in stock, so I might have to put in a rush order there!​
Do you get the muscles fullness and increase blood flow from the anacyclus?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My sleep was sub par last night. I felt like i was up peeing 100 times and when i weren, i got woken up by my fiances snoring haha. BUT I still managed to score a green recovery. So im very pleased.
My wife says she doesn't snore but I when I get woken up by it as well I find it hard to believe. Video recording for proof of evidence :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife says she doesn't snore but I when I get woken up by it as well I find it hard to believe. Video recording for proof of evidence :)
Haha I cant do that to her, but she knows she snores. The kids hear her thru the walls haha. Even their friends know, so if she doesnt snore one night they ask if she is ok haha.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you get the muscles fullness and increase blood flow from the anacyclus?
That is one of those effects that I cant speak too much about because of my diet and supplement regime overall. I am in a caloric surplus with 400g carbs a day, i take GlycoPhase before 2-3 carb meals a day. I use VasoForce XT/RUSH before every workout AND im using Epi-Plex. So i constantly experience increased fullness and blood flow thoughout the day.

What I most definitely can tell you I notice from Anacyclus XT is increased strength and libido.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha I cant do that to her, but she knows she snores. The kids hear her thru the walls haha. Even their friends know, so if she doesnt snore one night they ask if she is ok haha.
I guess they make ear plugs for a reason :ROFLMAO:

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monthly Report August 2021

I keep pushing my sleep quality and quantity up which is awesome to see!

Strain was lower during the deload week but then increased after. With my workouts being a bit shorter now, the strain also stays a bit lower.

LOOK at all the green recoveries this month! Ive been talking about it in my daily logs, but this is incredible to see.

Sleep, thats where im a Ninja!

Whoop has added a new way of viewing behaviour and its impact on recovery.
Late Meal is what i used to log my refeeds as, now i log late meals if i eat outside the diet right before bed. Ive noticed that it drops my recovery by alot, even though i tend to feel fine anyway.
Melatonin is what ive logged my GABA as. I tried takingup to 3g before bed to see how it impacted sleep and recovery and apparently it was a negative impact! So ill stay away from that for a while.
Added Sugar so this is what i log when i have foods outside my diet but NOT as my last meal of the day (and it usually contains sugar haha). Very interesting that ittends to increase my recovery the next day!

At least my HRV is starting to trend back up a bit! Hopefully it continues.

So according to my Fitbit scale ive only put on fat this month... WELL THAT SUCKS haha.

Plans for September

Im on my second bottle of Anacyclus XT now and its treating me real good.
Today was my last day of M-Test as I havent gotten it restocked yet. But my plan is to get in an order with @sns8778 and get both M-Test and Optimize-T and run them together. Cant wait for that!​

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tuesday, 7 September 2021 at 07:18

Elliptical Machine

Incline Bench Press (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 12,5 kg × 15 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 17,5 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 22,5 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 27,5 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 5: 20 kg × 18 [Failure]

Decline Bench Press (Smith Machine)
Set 4: 60 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 5: 50 kg × 20 [Failure]

Incline Fly Gymleco
Set 1: 10 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 20 kg × 8 [Failure]
Set 3: 10 kg × 16 [Failure]

Pullover (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 20 kg × 20 [Failure]
Set 2: 20 kg × 20 [Failure]

Standing Machine Press
Set 2: 20 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 3: 10 kg × 20 [Failure]

Lateral Raise (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 7 kg × 23 [Failure]
Set 2: 7 kg × 20 [Failure]
Set 3: 7 kg × 19 [Failure]

Rope Pushdown
Set 1: 10 kg × 10 [Warm-up]

Overhead Extension
Set 2: 20 kg × 15
Set 3: 20 kg × 15

Vacuum Bridge

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

Today was a rough morning. I was really groggy and heavy brain fog. Started my warm up and felt like just lying down to sleep. But luckily I came into a groove when warming up and decided to change up all exercises to give me some extra motivation and it worked. Ended up having a great workout!

Recovery was medium as well even coming off a rest day. Will be interesting to see how i feel tomorrow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everybody has those groggy days/workouts every once in awhile. Glad yours ended up with a great workout though.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everybody has those groggy days/workouts every once in awhile. Glad yours ended up with a great workout though.
Yeah its been a long while since ive felt like that. I was afraid id lost my mojo as i have run out of M-Test!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wednesday, 8 September 2021 at 07:17

Elliptical Machine

Lying Leg Curl (Machine)
Set 5: 35 kg × 20

Hack Squat
Set 4: 70 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 5: 52,5 kg × 18 [Failure]

Set 2: 135 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 3: 110 kg × 20 [Failure]

Bulgarian Split Squat (Smith)
Set 1: 20 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 30 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 3: 30 kg × 8 [Failure]

Leg Extensions (Gymleco)
Set 1: 60 kg × 15 [Drop Set]
Set 2: 50 kg × 9 [Drop Set]
Set 3: 40 kg × 8 [Drop Set]
Set 4: 30 kg × 7 [Drop Set]

Standing Calf Raise (Machine)
Set 1: 10 kg × 15

Ab Wheel

Stick Twist

Lying Vacuum

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

Back to my old self again today! So the workout was awesome and i beat the log book on ALL lifts!
Recovery spiked as well, so all in all a good day.

Tonight WHOOP is having a special presentation. Its speculated that they are announcing a new updatet strap. They recently partnered with PUSH, which is another fitness wearable. This one utilizes Velocity-Based Training (VBT) which means they have mastered the strength training portion that WHOOP was missing. So if we are lucky we will now get a strap that measures my kind of training properly as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! It sounds like Whoop is becoming the new king in fitness wearables!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thursday, 9 September 2021 at 07:13

Elliptical Machine

Mag Grip Pulldown
Set 1: 40 kg × 15 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 60 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 80 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 90 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 5: 75 kg × 15 [Failure]

Incline Row (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 12,5 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 25 kg × 9 [Failure]
Set 4: 17,5 kg × 15 [Failure]

Reverse MAG Grip Pulldown
Set 3: 80 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 4: 60 kg × 16 [Failure]

Single Arm Plate Loaded Row
Set 3: 42,5 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 4: 32,5 kg × 18 [Failure]

Rack Pull (Barbell)
Set 1: 60 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 80 kg × 12
Set 3: 80 kg × 12

Shrug (Barbell)
Set 1: 80 kg × 12
Set 2: 80 kg × 12

Set 1: 9 kg × 20 [Failure]
Set 2: 9 kg × 18 [Failure]

Hammer Curl (Double)
Set 1: 9 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 15 kg × 12
Set 3: 15 kg × 12

Preacher Curl Wide (Machine)
Set 2: 5 kg × 11 [Failure]
Set 3: 5 kg × 10 [Failure]

Vacuum Bridge

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

Another workout where i was beating the log book on everything. Recovery score wasnt as good as yesterday and i felt that when i got up. But still plenty in the tank to get a great workout. Tonight im having a date night with the missus, so gonna eat some food and just relax, looking forward to that.

So the WHOOP announcment last night was as expected WHOOP 4.0 the main take aways were:
  • The WHOOP 4.0 is 33% smaller than the 3.0, so it takes up significantly less real estate on your wrist (or elsewhere–more on that to follow). Even with the decrease in size, the 4.0 still has the same 5-day battery life as the 3.0.
  • WHOOP 4.0 has four times the number of photodiodes on the sensor and five LEDs that use green, red, and infrared light for new metrics and increased data accuracy.
  • A feat of engineering given the new smaller size, the WHOOP 4.0 includes a spinning motor that creates vibrations to provide haptic alerts and take our Sleep Coach to the next level.
  • While adding new hardware components and simultaneously cutting down the size, we needed to improve the battery in order to maintain its ability to last five days without charging. WHOOP 4.0 is the first product worldwide powered with Sila’s silicon anode battery materials, which deliver 17% higher energy density than the 3.0.
  • With its new LED configuration, the WHOOP 4.0 now has the ability to monitor blood oxygen levels (SpO2) with pulse oximetry. Although most common pulse oximeters track this from your finger, the WHOOP 4.0 uses the same technology to calculate it on your wrist.
  • The WHOOP 4.0 is equipped with a skin temperature sensor to provide you with another layer of knowledge regarding your body’s readiness to perform. It builds a personalized baseline for your own skin temp and alerts you to any daily variations.
  • The first step in making wearables invisible, WHOOP Body with Any-Wear Technology redefines what they can be by enabling you to wear your WHOOP 4.0 in a variety of different places on your body.
  • There was also an AMA with the founder and he said that the PUSH incorporation would be coming within the next 6 months.
Since its a subscription service the new band is free for anyone with over 6 months left on their contract. I have that so i reserved my band straight away. They will start sending them out by the end of September. So i should have mine some time in October. Looking forward to it!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saturday, 11 September 2021 at 08:14

Elliptical Machine

Set 1: 20 kg × 20 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 55 kg × 9 [Failure]
Set 5: 35 kg × 20 [Failure]

Leg Extensions Legendary
Set 3: 45 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 4: 30 kg × 20 [Failure]

Set 4: 115 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 5: 90 kg × 18 [Failure]

Set 3: 60 kg × 10
Set 4: 45 kg × 20 [Failure]

Pendulum Squat
Set 1: 5 kg × 15

Reverse Hyperextensions
Set 2: 5 kg × 151

Lunge (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 5 kg × 30 [Failure]

Vertical Calf Press
Set 2: 35 kg × 12
Set 4: 35 kg × 12

Set 2: 10 kg × 20
Set 3: 10 kg × 20

Hanging Leg Raise

Crunch

Lying Vacuum

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

Ive had a couple days in a row with low recovery score now. Yesterday was in the red and even with a rest day i barely scraped into the yellow today. I went out to eat on thursday but it was a health food place so I only had a chicken and egg salad. Then i had some slices of bread at home pluss some proats. So it shouldnt drop all the way to the red for that.

BUT there has been another thing that probably is the cause. Ive been noticing that one of my puppies has been acting a bit off for a couple of days. Yesterday morning i saw him limping for a little bit but then he was walking normal again. But there definately was something wrong, so i texted my fiance telling her we needed to get him to the vet. Well, when she came home from the gym, Julian (the dog) must have aggrivated it because he was so happy to se his mommy. Because he started screaming and crying in a way ive never heard him do before.

I ran to him and tried to calm him down but he was obviously in so much pain and so scared that he wouldnt calm down. We called the vet and got in almost at once. I had to go to work but luckily my fiance had the day off. They x-rayed him and couldnt fint anything that was torn or broken. But its his right back knee he is having pain in. So now he is on some pain and inflamation meds. In was really hard to leave him this morning, i took him for a little walk and he couldnt put any weight on the leg.

On one hand its great that nothing was torn or broken, but that means I dont know what is wrong. Breaks my heart to see him in his bed with his little leg twitching from pain.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Elliptical Machine

Leg Extensions Legendary

Pendulum Squat

Reverse Hyperextensions

Lunge (Dumbbell)

Vertical Calf Press

Hanging Leg Raise

Crunch

Lying Vacuum

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

Ive had a couple days in a row with low recovery score now. Yesterday was in the red and even with a rest day i barely scraped into the yellow today. I went out to eat on thursday but it was a health food place so I only had a chicken and egg salad. Then i had some slices of bread at home pluss some proats. So it shouldnt drop all the way to the red for that.

BUT there has been another thing that probably is the cause. Ive been noticing that one of my puppies has been acting a bit off for a couple of days. Yesterday morning i saw him limping for a little bit but then he was walking normal again. But there definately was something wrong, so i texted my fiance telling her we needed to get him to the vet. Well, when she came home from the gym, Julian (the dog) must have aggrivated it because he was so happy to se his mommy. Because he started screaming and crying in a way ive never heard him do before.

I ran to him and tried to calm him down but he was obviously in so much pain and so scared that he wouldnt calm down. We called the vet and got in almost at once. I had to go to work but luckily my fiance had the day off. They x-rayed him and couldnt fint anything that was torn or broken. But its his right back knee he is having pain in. So now he is on some pain and inflamation meds. In was really hard to leave him this morning, i took him for a little walk and he couldnt put any weight on the leg.

On one hand its great that nothing was torn or broken, but that means I dont know what is wrong. Breaks my heart to see him in his bed with his little leg twitching from pain.

View attachment 208337
I hope the pup is doing better. Will keep you and him in our prayers.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Elliptical Machine

Leg Extensions Legendary

Pendulum Squat

Reverse Hyperextensions

Lunge (Dumbbell)

Vertical Calf Press

Hanging Leg Raise

Crunch

Lying Vacuum

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

View attachment 208337
That's sad. I hate it when it's the unknown. I'd almost rather know something was torn or broken so you have a steady path to recovery but the unknown you don't know what it is or how long it will take to heal.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for you concern. Its been a rough weekend but it does seem like he is doing better. Now if that just the drugs kicking in or if his leg is better is hard to tell. But i did take him for a walk this morning and he walked without a limp. So im hoping for the best.

We had a great moment yesterday. I was sitting on the couch relaxing with him besides me. He was squirming and tryng to find a way to lie so that his foot didnt hurt. Eventually he crawled on top of me and curled into a ball between my legs. There he fel asleep and slept for over 2 hours. I didnt have the heart to move before he did so i decided to take a nap myself haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for you concern. Its been a rough weekend but it does seem like he is doing better. Now if that just the drugs kicking in or if his leg is better is hard to tell. But i did take him for a walk this morning and he walked without a limp. So im hoping for the best.

We had a great moment yesterday. I was sitting on the couch relaxing with him besides me. He was squirming and tryng to find a way to lie so that his foot didnt hurt. Eventually he crawled on top of me and curled into a ball between my legs. There he fel asleep and slept for over 2 hours. I didnt have the heart to move before he did so i decided to take a nap myself haha.
That's really cute. I love animals. I'm glad that he is doing better and hope he will continue to get better.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tuesday, 21 September 2021 at 07:28

Elliptical Machine

Lying Leg Curl (Machine)
Set 4: 55 kg × 12
Set 5: 45 kg × 20

Hack Squat
Set 3: 55 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 4: 75 kg × 8 [Failure]
Set 5: 55 kg × 15 [Failure]

Set 1: 80 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 120 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 140 kg × 9 [Failure]
Set 4: 120 kg × 15 [Failure]

Bulgarian Split Squat (Smith)
Set 1: 20 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 32,5 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 3: 20 kg × 18 [Failure]

Leg Extensions (Gymleco)
Set 1: 60 kg × 15 [Drop Set]
Set 2: 50 kg × 10 [Drop Set]
Set 3: 40 kg × 9 [Drop Set]
Set 4: 30 kg × 7 [Drop Set]

Standing Calf Raise (Machine)
Set 1: 10 kg × 15

Elliptical Machine

Stretching

Ive been a bit quiet in here for the last week. My puppy is still in a lot of pain and takes alot of my thoughts. We went for a second opinion and found out that he had dislocated his knee! The first vet we went to who did an xray and everything managed to miss that.. So now he is on pain medicine and is going in for surgery on thursday :(

Ive been keeping my training up like normal but i managed to catch a cold. Im thinking its probably because of stressing with the puppy as i rarely get sick. But its letting up now so soon back to 100%. It was very interesting to see how my Whoop reacted when i was under the weather. My respitory rate was all over the place because of a clogged up nose for instance. Recovery wasnt top either, but it was never in the red.