Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A girl ask me at the Dr. Office yesterday, "How Do You Get Up And Exercise Everyday" it my routine, just like getting up and getting a shower, you have done it for so long it becomes automatic! (I was going to say eat breakfast, but I might have offended her)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lower Body 3
Thursday, 20 April 2023 at 07:38

Elliptical Machine

Set 1: 10:00

Stretching
Set 1: 15:00

Cable Drag Curls
Set 1: 10 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 20 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 27,5 kg × 9 [Failure]
Set 4: 27,5 kg × 5 [Failure]
Set 5: 27,5 kg × 4 [Failure]

Dc Biceps Stretch
Set 1: 1:00 [Failure]

Hammer Curl (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 15 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 25 kg × 9 [Failure]

Spread Bar Triceps Pushdown
Set 1: 10 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 20 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 25 kg × 10 [Failure]
Set 4: 25 kg × 5 [Failure]
Set 5: 25 kg × 4 [Failure]

DC Triceps Stretch
Set 1: 30 kg × 1 [Failure]

Vertical Dc Calf Press
Set 1: 0 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 10 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 17,5 kg × 10 [Failure]

Hammer Strength Lying Leg Curl
Set 1: 32 kg × 10 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 46 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 60 kg × 7 [Failure]
Set 4: 60 kg × 3 [Failure]
Set 5: 60 kg × 3 [Failure]

Dc Hamstring Stretch
Set 1: 20 kg × 1 [Failure]

Glute Press (Dynavec)
Set 1: 40 kg × 12 [Failure]
Set 2: 40 kg × 5 [Failure]
Set 3: 40 kg × 4 [Failure]

Dual Action Leg Press Hoist
Set 1: 40 kg × 5 [Warm-up]
Set 2: 60 kg × 3 [Warm-up]
Set 3: 80 kg × 8 [Failure]
Set 4: 60 kg × 20 [Failure]

Dc Quad Stretch
Set 1: 1:00 [Failure]

Seated Cable Crunch
Set 1: 30 kg × 18 [Failure]

Cycling (Indoor)

Stretching

Last two night has givem me some really solid sleep, which was noticable in the gym. Felt energized and strong.

This was the workout i blew out my back on 2 weeks ago. I decided to change out the True Squat with the Hoist Leg press which was a good idea. Great movment with no back issues at all.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep that back healthy !!!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thermo Scorch & SNS TTA-500 Review

Background
44 Years old
Lifted weights for close to 30 years
Tracked my food and training since 1999
Natural

Ive been doing a slow cut since the end of November last year and wanted to see if SNS had some products that could give me a little extra fire in the engine now that ive been in a deficit for a while.
Im not much into stims so finding 2 stim free options suited me perfectly.

Basics
1 bottle run of each
1 cap of TTA-500 30 minutes before meal 1, 3 and 5.
On workout days 3 caps of Thermo Scorch 30 minute before workout.
On non workout days 2 caps of Thermo Scorch with breakfast and 1 with meal 4.

Experience
As most of you know, stim free fat burners arent necessarely something you feel working. Not like an ECA stack or something else high stimmed. But there are still effcts and benefits to talk about.
The first thing I noticed is that i ran a little hotter than usual.
Next thing was reduced huner and apetite, which was a god send.
I did also see a slight increase in reasting heart rate.
So working both as a thermogenic, increasing my metabolism and reducing hunger.

Results
I log everything i do, everything so all small changes are all documented and will give a good picture of what been happening.
Now, every morning i step on my FitBit Aria scale which measures my weight and body fat thru bio electrical impedance. THIS IS NOT AN ACCURATE WAY OF GETTING A BODY FAT READING! But hopefully it can be used to show changes.

Weight: 84kg to 83kg
Body Fat: 13,5% to 12%
Lean Body Mass: 72,7kg to 73kg
Fat: 11,3kg to 10kg

1kg drop in a month is just on target for what i was hoping for. But i did not expect to see such a drastic drop in measured body fat. Also a gain in lean muscle mass tells me ive actually managed to recomp a little.

Now again, take the numbers with a grain of salt.
However I have been using this scale for 8 years and by experience I know that when it starts showing down towards 10% body fat then im starting to get seriously lean.

Conclusion
Thermo Scorch and TTA-500 are great tools to aid in your cut. If you have your diet, training and sleep in check you WILL notice a difference when adding these to your regiment.
Im just sad I dont have another bottle of each as my goal is to get down to 82kgs and I belive it will be a harder task now that I dont have them in my corner anymore.​

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thermo Scorch & SNS TTA-500 Review

View attachment 231534

Background
44 Years old
Lifted weights for close to 30 years
Tracked my food and training since 1999
Natural

Ive been doing a slow cut since the end of November last year and wanted to see if SNS had some products that could give me a little extra fire in the engine now that ive been in a deficit for a while.
Im not much into stims so finding 2 stim free options suited me perfectly.

Basics
1 bottle run of each
1 cap of TTA-500 30 minutes before meal 1, 3 and 5.
On workout days 3 caps of Thermo Scorch 30 minute before workout.
On non workout days 2 caps of Thermo Scorch with breakfast and 1 with meal 4.

Experience
As most of you know, stim free fat burners arent necessarely something you feel working. Not like an ECA stack or something else high stimmed. But there are still effcts and benefits to talk about.
The first thing I noticed is that i ran a little hotter than usual.
Next thing was reduced huner and apetite, which was a god send.
I did also see a slight increase in reasting heart rate.
So working both as a thermogenic, increasing my metabolism and reducing hunger.

Results
I log everything i do, everything so all small changes are all documented and will give a good picture of what been happening.
Now, every morning i step on my FitBit Aria scale which measures my weight and body fat thru bio electrical impedance. THIS IS NOT AN ACCURATE WAY OF GETTING A BODY FAT READING! But hopefully it can be used to show changes.

View attachment 231535

Weight: 84kg to 83kg
Body Fat: 13,5% to 12%
Lean Body Mass: 72,7kg to 73kg
Fat: 11,3kg to 10kg

1kg drop in a month is just on target for what i was hoping for. But i did not expect to see such a drastic drop in measured body fat. Also a gain in lean muscle mass tells me ive actually managed to recomp a little.

Now again, take the numbers with a grain of salt.
However I have been using this scale for 8 years and by experience I know that when it starts showing down towards 10% body fat then im starting to get seriously lean.

Conclusion
Thermo Scorch and TTA-500 are great tools to aid in your cut. If you have your diet, training and sleep in check you WILL notice a difference when adding these to your regiment.
Im just sad I dont have another bottle of each as my goal is to get down to 82kgs and I belive it will be a harder task now that I dont have them in my corner anymore.
It might be time for a Re-Order !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great detail and I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I would have loved to have been able to have ran more bottles too.

I think that anyone reading needs to take into consideration too how dramatic and substantial the weight loss, body-fat % loss, and muscle gains are for someone like you - because you're super strict and have been for so long.

Sometimes people see small changes and think 'oh, that isn't a lot' but it really, really is for someone that is as lean as you - and especially in just a months period of time.

I'm so happy to hear that they worked so well for you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you have your diet, training and sleep in check you WILL notice a difference when adding these to your regiment.
Glad to see you definitely noticed a different with them added in!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So after reading that @Resolve10 was playing around with the MacroFactor app and he being someone i look up to and respect. I decided to try it out myself.

Basically its a food and weight logging app. That measures your expenditure based on food logged and change in weight.
Ive backlogged it with 3 months of my data to see how it would respond.

First graph showes my logged weight and the weight trend it represents.
Second graph shows my calculated expenditure.

In addition to being a food logging appits also a coaching app. Meaning based on my food and weight it will recommend a caloric intake that is ideal for my goal. So far ive stuck to my own calories as my weight loss is right on target. Whats interesting is that the app wants me to increase my daily caloric intake by 300.

My goal is to reach 82kg Weight Trend, its now 82,6kg. When that happens I will transition into a maintenance. I will build a so called collaborative program (i choose the macro ratios, the app chooses the calories) and then I will see how well it works when I want to maintain at 82kg.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate the kind words. Give the app a little time to figure you out! Seems to work pretty well for me and my has been trending my expenditure up even tho I’ve been losing weight lately.

I’d like to try collaborative with it in the future but I’m just trying to get back into things now as is. I look forward to seeing how it tracks for you.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I finally got a blood test to check up on my general health. I know, crazy I havent gotten one before right? But here in Sweden it has been near impossible to get one done. But now more and more online blood labs are popping up.

The one i got was the "sport" version. So it had some good markers, but the hormonal panel was lacking. These are the only things they checked. It doesnt really tell me anything other than that im "within range" on everything.

A couple of things stood out as "bad" on the other readings.

My B-12 is high, which is interesting as Im not taking any B-12 supplements.

My Pt-eGFR (Krea) is low, but i expect that has to do with my muscle mass and height.

My Ferritin is high, but ive read that inflammation can cause this and ive been having inflammation in my achilles for years now.

Im getting a phone consulation with one of their doctors next week to go over the results (and ive sent everything off to @sns8778 for his opinion). But all in all i feel pretty good about everything.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I finally got a blood test to check up on my general health. I know, crazy I havent gotten one before right? But here in Sweden it has been near impossible to get one done. But now more and more online blood labs are popping up.

The one i got was the "sport" version. So it had some good markers, but the hormonal panel was lacking. These are the only things they checked. It doesnt really tell me anything other than that im "within range" on everything.

View attachment 232248
View attachment 232249
View attachment 232250

A couple of things stood out as "bad" on the other readings.

My B-12 is high, which is interesting as Im not taking any B-12 supplements.

View attachment 232251

My Pt-eGFR (Krea) is low, but i expect that has to do with my muscle mass and height.

View attachment 232252

My Ferritin is high, but ive read that inflammation can cause this and ive been having inflammation in my achilles for years now.

View attachment 232253

Im getting a phone consulation with one of their doctors next week to go over the results (and ive sent everything off to @sns8778 for his opinion). But all in all i feel pretty good about everything.
I actually have an idea of what's going on with the Ferritin and B12 because its similar to something I've dealt with before, but I have to sit down and translate your numbers into how they are here to see the differences and where yours are compared to the way they do the ranges here.

Overall, it looks good from what I can see without having done the conversions.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS is a was ready and willing to help!!

Folks keep this in mind when you are spending you supplement dollars. This type of personal service is very hard to come by, and usually with a price tag!