Mowglisml’s - Ghost Log

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to try out a few productswith a major focus on Ghost - Burn

i use ghost whey/vegan year round and ghost aminos/gatorade for intra so no mention on that. I have Ghost burn and vitamins on the way to be delivered today and will most likely get ghost size v2

Ghost - Multivitamin: i don’t expect to “feel” much out of ghost vitamins but i will try to gauge overall well being and product and any after burps.

Ghost - Burn: looking for increased fat loss, cognitive boost, improved well being from ksm. Not expecting appetite suppression but we shall see.

@TheSolution

Last edited:
Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
starting information: 5/26/2021
-5’11”
-187.4lbs
-39” waist (around the largest circumfrence love handles and belly)
-42” chest including the extra fat under armpit

*reserved for final review*

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Love me some ghost

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:
First off, one of the things i love about ghost products is the scoop fit around the tub opening so that you don’t go on a hunt coughing up powders in the process. I measured 1 scoop and checked with the grams on the label. A true level scoop is needed, so that is good. 1 scoop in 6 oz of cold water and i was ready to go

taste
I have seen some reviews in the past complaining about the “spicy” taste, but i am guessing this was fixed in this V2 version. Unfortunatey, i cannot compare since this is my first time with product. I tasted a very small sort of spicy kick but seriously nothing to discourage drinking it. The taste is nice and i would say a mango tropical. Not 100% mango since i can note some other fruits in there like a mango fruit medley with ~60-70% mango. I will be enjoying this taste for sure.

Mix
Zero issues with the mixability. No clumps. I noticed some small residue but nothing in excess. I felt no grains while sipping. From the pictures you can see that you get a thick color similar to like i mentioned before a tropical medley juice from a super market.

B32F1B26-DCC7-4313-9413-7DF1123CF1B6.jpeg

Effects
Within a couple of minutes i felt alertness followed by energy and then a slow creep in temperature rise. I usually wear a jacket to go to work, but i had to take it off today. Nothing in exageration just a nice overall body temperature rise without any cold sweats. I hate those cold sweats. The energy is very clean without jitters. I haven’t used preworkouts in a little over 2 years now, so i can say i am coming in sort of new to powdered energy. Compared to coffee, this thing is superior by far when it comes to the mental boost and energy. I did try ghost gamer sample and i honestly felt a better boost with ghost burn. For the rest of my commute i experienced a leveled and sustained amount of energy and thermal feel. I got to work and did my daily temperature check (forehead) and i was normal same as any other day, so i am guessing the rise isn’t as much or more in the body? Not remotely qualified to know about biological effects here, so i may just be speculating nonesense.

i am planning to finish off this day with another scoop. Not really sure on the dosing and what is recommended. The label mentions 1 scoop to start off, experienced users 2 scoops and do not exceed 2. My plan was to do 1 scoop to replace my morning coffee and the 2nd scoop midday pickmeup at work. i usually workout in the evenings so not intending to use as a preworkout. Maybe on the weekends i will try it as that.

I took 2nd dosage at 12:30ish and sipped it until around 1:20 pm. The reason i did this is because as soon as i took the first sip i felt a surge of energy. I mix it in 8 oz to access flavor and still taste very good. The sustainability in energy for this is outstanding. Thermal feel went away in the morning about 3 hrs later. Appetite suppression on this is also great. I basically forced myself to eat at around 9 am. I am usually starving at 7am. Also made myself eat lunch.. usually am hungry but this time i could have kept going. Same for my midday snack. Obviously i am not trying to starve myself but i can see how this is a great “supplement” for tapering down calories. This week is a light week so i will not taper any calories. Next week i shall reevaluate how appetite control is when i kick it up a notch on the workouts. Energy is still awesome. Haven’t yawned once today and i’ve been really focused in all my meetings at work.

day 1 is an a+. I’ve had some “fat burners” that don’t supress anyting and i’m shivering left and right from the cold sweats then a huge crash by evening.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The change in GOP makes a big difference in the spice and kick you get from Ghost Burn.
Upgraded GOP with CarloriBurn from NNB Nutrition
The same can be said with Bioperine. They are both spices, that is why you get a "spicy" hint of flavor in Ghost Burn.
Hell some people use Bioperine and GOP to flavor their steaks and grill them (since the CaloriBurn is from Texas)

Size will be out in June
Ice Tea lemonade Greens & Amino drop June 1st for Ghost's 5th Birthday.
June is going to be a HUGE month just like May was, and there are no plans of slowing down anytime soon. Hopefully new vegan flavors for ya soon :)

Can't wait to see the progress my man. Thanks for the support.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghost multivitamins initial thoughts after a couple of days.
-no funky smells
-transparent formula
-jammed packed with veggie goodies
-clear vegan capsule that lets you see the consistency in contents. Packed fully!
-sick ghost logo on every capsule is the cherry on top.
-no burps or after tastes. Simply perfect
-the only con i could think of is they can probably fit a 60day supply in one bottle? Or reduce the bottle size to save on packaging material, but then you lose graphics space on label 🤔? There seems to be a good amount of space in the bottle for more pills.

Attachments

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some Notes on the Multi:

Ghost is the only multi-vitamin on the market to have Lutemax, EVNolMax, and Phytoserv. They have a full spectrum of 21 total vitamins and minerals. Ghost Multi includes 5 milligrams of black pepper extract (as Bioperine) to further increase the uptake of each ingredient. Lastly to appeal to a larger target market the brand made the product vegan-friendly. This way it allows thousands and more to utilize the product who wanted a vegan-friendly option. Not all multivitamins have that ability.
Lutemax is formulated to promote eye health, cognition, and overall well-being by enhancing the eye-brain connection.
Ghost Multi is one of the first multivitamins to use PhytoServ. PhytoServ veggie blend is rich in antioxidants, it helps boost your immune system and reduces oxidative stress induced by free radicals\

Ghost Multi is one of the only multivitamins that include all eight forms of vitamin E. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as a potent antioxidant, thus it prevents oxidative stress, protects cell membranes, and regulates platelet aggregation
Unfortunately, a large percentage of multivitamin manufacturers release products containing cheap forms of vitamins and minerals with low bioavailability, which means you can actually become deficient if these are your main supplemental sources of micronutrients.

A few reasons I really like Ghost Multi.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks @TheSolution for shedding some light into more of the technical data to the thread.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So glad to see a ghost log! love ghost!
thinking of doing another run of burn myself along with pump and aminos (only product I’ve not tried yet is the aminos)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ghost multivitamins initial thoughts after a couple of days.
-no funky smells
-transparent formula
-jammed packed with veggie goodies
-clear vegan capsule that lets you see the consistency in contents. Packed fully!
-sick ghost logo on every capsule is the cherry on top.
-no burps or after tastes. Simply perfect
-the only con i could think of is they can probably fit a 60day supply in one bottle? Or reduce the bottle size to save on packaging material, but then you lose graphics space on label 🤔? There seems to be a good amount of space in the bottle for more pills.
Love how they have the ghost logo on the pill capsule!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So glad to see a ghost log! love ghost!
thinking of doing another run of burn myself along with pump and aminos (only product I’ve not tried yet is the aminos)
ghost burn + pump sounds awesome. Just sucks when you start stacking and your wallet gets slimmer haha. Aminos are liquid crack. You can’t go wrong with the flavors. I love welch grape.

Love how they have the ghost logo on the pill capsule!
yes. It really adds a bit of magic.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ghost burn + pump sounds awesome. Just sucks when you start stacking and your wallet gets slimmer haha. Aminos are liquid crack. You can’t go wrong with the flavors. I love welch grape.

Yeah the stacking Defiantly hits the old wallet hard, I’m in the uk and it works out pretty expensive. My Mrs doesn’t mind as Long as she gets to open the packages and inspect the shiny labels, I’m so lucky to have her 😂

think I’ll give the welch grape a go then and possibly blue raspberry.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ice Tea lemonade drops on the 1st for amino and greens. They won't last long.
Available for US, EU, and AUS

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 1:

Some of the highlighted effects that i noticed from my initial dose quickly subsided. Seems as if my body quickly got used to the effects. Temperature stopped feeling as high as my initial dose and appetite suppression almost non -existant. I had a feeling this would happen. Once you kick-up your workouts the body demands food. I increased my dosage today to 1.5 scoops and 0.5 scoop later. The 1.5 scoop felt really good and felt a little closer to my initial dose. i was able to maintain weight from the weekend getting together with the family and eating whatever i felt like.
I also did 1 scoop only saturday, sunday, and monday because i wanted to enjoy a cup of coffee in the mornings. I did try it as a preworkout 1 scoop for leg day and it was pretty great. The focus shines and you push through. Get’s you hyped. So hyped that i went fromy not wanting to workout to still recovering 3 days later from the brutality.

187 lbs : -0.4 lbs
38” waist: -1”

No issues with multis. Those are great. overall health feels good. No further comments.

My goal for this next week is to:
-have a consistent weekend food intake
-try 2 scoops at once
-use 2 scoops throughout the weekend. I want to see if it can help keep cravings down.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2:
Tolerance has built up significantly. It just doesn’t hit like it did in the beginning. I did several days with 2 scoops and it felt great without it being excessive. Today i experimented with skipping my First dose first thing in morning and noticed It does help slightly with appetite suppression but only for about an hour. I really enjoy it as a preworkout due to the clean energy and slight focus bump. I kept my diet consistent this weekend.

185.5 lbs : -1.4 lbs
Waist : no change

Weight down.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3:
I am really liking this as a preworkout. It is not overly stimulated and gets u nice focused and sweaty. I like that it is able to curb some appetite and cravings. Is this a magic solution? naw.. but it makes things easier. Drop in weight. I didn’t pick up anymore because i wanted to spend my money on size and pump v2 next. I tried out size v2 + pump v2 combo last night and it hit so nice! I haven’t had a preworkout with BA in it for about a year now so i felt tingles a lot with this even though the source for this is to help reduce tingles. Felt it mostly on my forearms. Compare this to legend sample i had this morning and i felt the BA all over my head and ears and cheeks and shins, so it does help reduce the tingles. I am assuming that someone that is used to BA will probably not feel it from size v2. mango size is pretty good. Good job in masking all those raws in it. I love it

I still have some scoops on ghost burn. Maybe 10? I’m sure they pack it with extra product.
lifts are starting to dip down a bit, but may go up again with ghost size.

Weight: 184.6 lbs : -0.9 lbs

The stack:
C0068317-3500-4085-ABD0-9FC2632145CA.jpeg

last nights pwo stack:

35E7C759-F8DD-45D6-9A55-FBEA2F3ABE7A.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LOVE that stack and Size is such a flexible product. same with Focus. You will LOVE that since it is stim free.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOVE that stack and Size is such a flexible product. same with Focus. You will LOVE that since it is stim free.
yea, stim free is definitely the way to go for me. Ghost pump is so damn good at opening up the vessels for dat pump! Can’t wait for size to kick in. I purposely took a break from any ergo products for a couple months now to try this