Morphogen Products...

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried a decent amount of these?

I have used their non-stim fat burner in the past, was decent. Just ordered their Morphotest to give it a run.

Curious mostly about their Alphagen Pre-workout, and any others any of you may be on or have used in the past.

Thanks!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried a decent amount of these?

I have used their non-stim fat burner in the past, was decent. Just ordered their Morphotest to give it a run.

Curious mostly about their Alphagen Pre-workout, and any others any of you may be on or have used in the past.

Thanks!
I haven't used Alphagen, but I can provide feedback on some.

Morphotest was solid. I do think the price is a little high, considering something like M-test can be had for less than $30, but I enjoyed my 2 bottles.

Hexagen and Synthegen are close to staples for me. I train for performance so the ingredient profile in Hexagen (and it doesn't effect the taste of things) during is amazing. Synthegen is one of the better prices EAA products (10g per each serving) and includes extras. I love the Peach flavor, but think all the flavors are good.

Adaptogen is my morning Coffee addition staple. I feel a mental and mood boost with it each morning and feel the other health benefits are worth extended use in my situation. Both flavors are great imo (again I use it in coffee, they aren't the best in water, but not bad).

Morphobrain is a fun Nootropic blend. I find it a bit more of a physical energy effect for me versus a mental boost. The mental boost is great (even at half a serving, which I typically would do), but it really gives me a "productive" energy that goes beyond just mental energy (I am less "fatigued" and it also does really well pre-workout).

Morphoprime is a great health staple. I use it quite regularly and the Berberine dose is huge and works quite well for my blood sugar, but anyone who wants some cardiovascular and inflammatory health all in one it is a convenient option.

I think a lot of the products kind of speak for themselves. There is a bit for almost anyone. Each hold their own in their respective categories (for the most part). They are a little more expensive in some cases or in some great deals. Ben stays trying to come out with new stuff, make new flavors, and answers questions fast so I like to support him. Free shipping on even a single product makes it nice to try things without feeling like you have to buy a ton too.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered hexagen going to mix with pre-workout as I work out early am fasted
I love the stuff. I train more for performance, so it meets my goals really well, but it is probably the one I'd go with the most (or would hate to go without) in general from his line.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Morphotest was solid. I do think the price is a little high, considering something like M-test can be had for less than $30, but I enjoyed my 2 bottles.

Hexagen and Synthegen are close to staples for me. I train for performance so the ingredient profile in Hexagen (and it doesn't effect the taste of things) during is amazing. Synthegen is one of the better prices EAA products (10g per each serving) and includes extras. I love the Peach flavor, but think all the flavors are good.

Adaptogen is my morning Coffee addition staple. I feel a mental and mood boost with it each morning and feel the other health benefits are worth extended use in my situation. Both flavors are great imo (again I use it in coffee, they aren't the best in water, but not bad).

Morphobrain is a fun Nootropic blend. I find it a bit more of a physical energy effect for me versus a mental boost. The mental boost is great (even at half a serving, which I typically would do), but it really gives me a "productive" energy that goes beyond just mental energy (I am less "fatigued" and it also does really well pre-workout).

Morphoprime is a great health staple. I use it quite regularly and the Berberine dose is huge and works quite well for my blood sugar, but anyone who wants some cardiovascular and inflammatory health all in one it is a convenient option.

I think a lot of the products kind of speak for themselves. There is a bit for almost anyone. Each hold their own in their respective categories (for the most part). They are a little more expensive in some cases or in some great deals. Ben stays trying to come out with new stuff, make new flavors, and answers questions fast so I like to support him. Free shipping on even a single product makes it nice to try things without feeling like you have to buy a ton too.
Wow! In depth, many thanks for taking the time on this!! I will look into them!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Good point on the pricing for Synthegen. A bit pricey, but it’s also 40 servings.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone used Morphobolic? Likely going to run ARA with BMP. Debating between X-Gels and Morphobolic.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone used Morphobolic? Likely going to run ARA with BMP. Debating between X-Gels and Morphobolic.
I'd go X-gels.

I am a Morphogen homer, but I don't think I'll ever use this iteration of Morphobolic.

Everyone is different so maybe in others situations they'd want to but for me:

1) Laxosterone wasn't super effective for me (although I only tried it in OG Massacr3) and I question Ursolic Acids bioavailability, even if the dose there seems decent.

2) I don't like the way ArA is listed on the label. I've seen Ben answer it before and the answer seemed unsatisfactory to me, but didn't feel it was worth digging more. Considering how in depth he usually is on labeling it seems off to me. Typically ArA is oil or powder and considering it is with other powdered ingredients I'd assume power, with that the powder was only in 10% purity when I had previously checked, so my assumption would be it is only 150mg of actual ArA. Now that could be wrong, but otherwise you'd need a ton of powder to reach a 1.5g dose (more than I feel is possible in the 5 caps).

Hope that makes sense.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go X-gels.

I am a Morphogen homer, but I don't think I'll ever use this iteration of Morphobolic.

1) Laxosterone wasn't super effective for me (although I only tried it in OG Massacr3) and I question Ursolic Acids bioavailability, even if the dose there seems decent.

2) I don't like the way ArA is listed on the label. I've seen Ben answer it before and the answer seemed unsatisfactory to me, but didn't feel it was worth digging more. Considering how in depth he usually is on labeling it seems off to me. Typically ArA is oil or powder and considering it is with other powdered ingredients I'd assume power, with that the powder was only in 10% purity when I had previously checked, so my assumption would be it is only 150mg of actual ArA. Now that could be wrong, but otherwise you'd need a ton of powder to reach a 1.5g dose (more than I feel is possible in the 5 caps).

Hope that makes sense.
Yes it does and that was my major concern. It’s 300mg a cap which is better than X-Gels and more caps but if it’s powdered it’s actually way less active per cap.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd go X-gels.

Hope that makes sense.
You are correct on the dosage, I reached out to Ben and it is 10%. So very low overall and better off with X-gels. Most of the products are top notch however.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great protein, aminos and joint support. I'd like to try the sleep one at some point.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoy both their stimmed and non stimmed fat burners, volugen, and their ARA product- I forgot the name (morphobolic I just scrolled up ). I do not like alphagen. Way too strong. I drank it and literally had to pull over on the side of the road and throw up 30 min after ingestion. Only pre that ever made me throw up. I think it might have been the previous version but can’t remember. It’s way stronger than it looks on paper though so maybe 1/2 serving to start. Overall great brand though.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really enjoy both their stimmed and non stimmed fat burners, volugen, and their ARA product- I forgot the name (morphobolic I just scrolled up ). I do not like alphagen. Way too strong. I drank it and literally had to pull over on the side of the road and throw up 30 min after ingestion. Only pre that ever made me throw up. I think it might have been the previous version but can’t remember. It’s way stronger than it looks on paper though so maybe 1/2 serving to start. Overall great brand though.
Really? Wow. It didn’t look that strong to me so I was iffy on it.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
where are you guys purchasing these? don’t see them offered in any of my usual sites.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
where are you guys purchasing these? don’t see them offered in any of my usual sites.
You have to buy direct

Coupon: DATA4 - saves 10% OFF

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You have to buy direct

Coupon: DATA4 - saves 10% OFF
Thank you. You’re the man, as always!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ve found 20% off codes as well. Search around.

DNasteee

Awards
Would anything about Morphopump aggravate a potential cold sore outbreak for someone who is prone to them?
There are so many pump products I shy away from due to arginine or citrulline which causes outbreaks for me which I otherwise would never get.
I didn’t see anything but figured I get some opinions.

Currently really enjoying Morphoburn and their joint formula so would like to add this to the mix

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would anything about Morphopump aggravate a potential cold sore outbreak for someone who is prone to them?
There are so many pump products I shy away from due to arginine or citrulline which causes outbreaks for me which I otherwise would never get.
I didn’t see anything but figured I get some opinions.

Currently really enjoying Morphoburn and their joint formula so would like to add this to the mix
No it should not!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you can only buy directly from them?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll give them a try hopefully they have a discount code

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've

I'm mostly doing 4 caps daily, because I work out 6 days a week. Pumps are nuts, libido is up, and I'm super vascular and feel alpha.
So I assume you take all 4 on an empty stomach like half hour before workout?

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
About a month ago I bought my first MN product, Morphopump. I'm very satisfied with its effects so I'm ready to go in, for more of their product. I was wondering what you folks might consider a good, single item to cover joint and connective tissue health as well as skin and hair health. I know MN has specific products for specific uses, but out of Morphoderm, Orthogen or their Collagen product, do you think one of those can effectively cover all the bases?

My experience with Morphopump has been interesting. I'm used to glycerol based pump products like Alpha Lion SH Pump and Huge Pump Serum. The pumps I achieved on Morphopump (4-5 caps) were different from those others. The swole, fluid pumps from glycerol were noticeably absent, but what I got were very hard, tight pumps with size almost on par with other pump products. The chest pump I had actually surprised me a little. I felt good, but not necessarily "swole" coming off my bench work, but when I lifted or crossed my arms afterwards my pecs popped like I never experienced before. Size comes down a little immediately after my workouts, but there is a hardness and definition which lasts all day.

DNasteee

Awards
Their fish oil, test booster and morphoprime are staples for me at the moment. Wish they weren’t so expensive but I enjoy their products in general

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Their fish oil, test booster and morphoprime are staples for me at the moment. Wish they weren’t so expensive but I enjoy their products in general
With prices what they are lately in general and 10% discount codes available, I don't find them terribly expensive. (but they aren't the cheapest either. I understand.)

DNasteee

Awards
With prices what they are lately in general and 10% discount codes available, I don't find them terribly expensive. (but they aren't the cheapest either. I understand.)
That’s a good point. I also didn’t realize the codes. I literally have an order in route as well

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a new pre don't see many reviews on alphagen. Anybody have any reviews

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking for a new pre don't see many reviews on alphagen. Anybody have any reviews
I couldn’t stand the taste of mine. Forget which flavor I tried, maybe strawberry lemonade. It’s loaded, so I could see it being hard to flavor, I don’t want to hold that against them. But drinking it was rough. The effects are pretty good, but I prefer higher stim stuff, so I haven’t gone back to it.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m currently enjoying the strawberry lemonade Alphagen. The blackberry lemonade was absolutely disgusting to me, almost causing me to not try another flavor. However glad I did!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Morphoprime, TUDCA, and Morphodrive are my 3 staples from Morphogen.
I use the coupon "KelseyJFit" because Kelsey Kitzman still lurks and posts on here.
The products are worth the price tag. Orthogen is also my favorite joint product whenever I feel something flare I buying a tub instantly resolves any nagging injuries.
only around a week in on ORTHOGEN, this stuff is magic!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
Supplements 6
Supplements 3
The Solution Supplement Auction 4
Supplements 30