More Powerfull bloodwork

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Just had blood drawn this morning. I was hoping to get into the lab earlier this week, but just got busy. I am 16 days into Powerfull at six caps for the first week and eight caps from that point on. It has been more than six weeks off from any AI’s, SERM’s, etc. Tests will be for liver, kidney, lipids and total test. LH, FSH and Free Test will not be included. Other supps at the time of testing include Cissus RX, CEE, Rhdiola, NAC, Milk Thistle, ALCAR, K-RALA, Amp (3 times per week), Green Tea, and Fish Oil.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
It'll be interesting to see your results. Was SS going to use powerfull and provide us with bloodwork also?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Here they are. Little worried about a couple of the liver indicators. However, it definately does not appear to be supressive. I'll be 34 in a month and test levels remain relatively strong.

Attachments

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
Here they are. Little worried about a couple of the liver indicators. However, it definately does not appear to be supressive. I'll be 34 in a month and test levels remain relatively strong.
Thanks for the results Bow. Damn I wanted to pick up some powerfull but both sites are out of stock.
As Darth Vader once said: " NOOOOoooOOOOOooOOOOoo!"

:)

any news when they'll have more in stock???

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
interesting liver numbers, but you are taking a good amount of liver sups Milk Thistle, ALCAR, K-RALA are prob causing this... i am not saying that to you because i know you know that.. just posting that because others might not... but aaaaanyway... good to see powerFULL is not shutting you guys down. thank you very much for taking the time to get your blood work done!

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
How have your results been so far bow?
I gained about two pounds over the 16 day interval. I didn't appear to gain any bf, although I didn't take pre and post bf measurements. Strength remained about the same on most lifts with perhaps a slight increase in some (which may or may not be placebo). Sleep was incredible with very vivid dreams (not placebo). Muscle glycogen appeared to be increased. Also, libido was noticeably higher.

Overall, I would say this is a usefull non-hormonal supplement (at eight or more caps per day). A little costly given the price to benefit ratio, but worthy nontheless.