Mk677

guoshuang

Awards
If I took mk677 for 3month the gh and igf in my blood is building up to a high concentration and then I started a pct with enclomiphene, the enclomiphene lowers igf or gh. My question is after I stop taking enclomiphene how long it take for the igf gh level to return to the high level it was before, do I have to wait another 3month? Is it immediately after I take enclomiphene the igf suppression is gone or I have to wait for a certain period of time for the enclomiphene to be fully undetectable in my blood for the igf gh to increase again

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I took mk677 for 3month the gh and igf in my blood is building up to a high concentration and then I started a pct with enclomiphene, the enclomiphene lowers igf or gh. My question is after I stop taking enclomiphene how long it take for the igf gh level to return to the high level it was before, do I have to wait another 3month? Is it immediately after I take enclomiphene the igf suppression is gone or I have to wait for a certain period of time for the enclomiphene to be fully undetectable in my blood for the igf gh to increase again
in beagles the mk-677 is supposed to elevate igf for up to 24 hours. I don't think the hormones themselves are very long lasting. so it's mostly about 677 half life afaik. maybe someone else knows more. it seem to me like I feel back to normal after a few days, but I've never ran more than a month with days off

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
Running less than 25mg of mk677 daily for 3 months does not require a SERM or so. You don't have to take enclomiphene as it will have a counter-effect on the igf level

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running less than 25mg of mk677 daily for 3 months does not require a SERM or so. You don't have to take enclomiphene as it will have a counter-effect on the igf level
are you saying that doing more than 25mg does?

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
are you saying that doing more than 25mg does?
I think scientific research speaks more.
"MK-677 treatment reduced serum total testosterone (P < 0.05 vs. placebo) although total testosterone/sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) ratio was not changed."
If the dosage is too high then it requires a PCT or SERM to recover the testosterone.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"MK-677 treatment reduced serum total testosterone (P < 0.05 vs. placebo) although total testosterone/sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) ratio was not changed."
If the dosage is too high then it requires a PCT or SERM to recover the testosterone.
I wouldnt be concerned of this..
"Ibutamoren treatment did not affect FSH and LH levels, but did lead to decreased total testosterone levels with conserved free testosterone levels."

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
I wouldnt be concerned of this..
"Ibutamoren treatment did not affect FSH and LH levels, but did lead to decreased total testosterone levels with conserved free testosterone levels."
Surely many experienced users don't need to worry about this, but people might have different reactions to mk677.
The research you and I cited is based on "25mg/day for 8 weeks". So to be on the safe side, I said that “Running less than 25mg of mk677 daily for 3 months does not require a SERM or so.“

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surely many experienced users don't need to worry about this, but people might have different reactions to mk677.
The research you and I cited is based on "25mg/day for 8 weeks". So to be on the safe side, I said that “Running less than 25mg of mk677 daily for 3 months does not require a SERM or so.“
Dont forget this from the study:
"Twenty-four healthy obese males"

When LH/FSH and even Free T is conserved with 25mg daily of MK677, If someone is afraid of their Serum T, a good quality Tongkat Ali or Tribulus standardized to 40% protodioscin would definitely do the work.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dont forget this from the study:
"Twenty-four healthy obese males"

When LH/FSH and even Free T is conserved with 25mg daily of MK677, If someone is afraid of their Serum T, a good quality Tongkat Ali or Tribulus standardized to 40% protodioscin would definitely do the work.
There's no situation ever where someone's going to need PCT for mk677.

If anything most people will find that using mk677 during PCT has more positive than negatives.

guoshuang

Awards
Is your PCT for the mk677 or is it for something else that you're doing in addition to the mk677?
PCT is for other compound but I continued taking mk677, from on cycle and pct, the igf gh level is built up throughout the cycle and crashed down during pct, how long after I stop pct the igf gh level build up to highest level as before pct? Basically restarting the building up process which takes three to six month or shorter because it was already high before pct and crashed down.

guoshuang

Awards
How long do the counter effect last after I stop taking enclomiphene?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There is no dose of mk677 that will require a PCT.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's so much more then total testosterone levels that determines what's going on.

You could go out on a Friday night and drink 10 beers or whatever and on Saturday morning you might have dropped your total t numbers by a couple hundred.

That dosent mean that someone needs a pct every time they have a couple too many drinks.

Hormones will come back up on there own

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's so much more then total testosterone levels that determines what's going on.

You could go out on a Friday night and drink 10 beers or whatever and on Saturday morning you might have dropped your total t numbers by a couple hundred.

That dosent mean that someone needs a pct every time they have a couple too many drinks.

Hormones will come back up on there own
With MK677, Gonadotropins, SHBG and even Free T is maintained/untouched. That means HPTA is working properly enough/pretty normal.
It would be totaly different story if Gonadotropins was stongly downregulated etc. That would be a more clear sign HPTA is getting beaten

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's no situation ever where someone's going to need PCT for mk677.

If anything most people will find that using mk677 during PCT has more positive than negatives.
Okay so I wasn't reading this wrong. I was like does op seriously thinks he needs a pct for mk?