mk677

Bk1991

Awards
So I just seen a post from Mike arnold about dosing mk677 8 days on 4 days off
Ive been taking 12.5mg for last 4 months every day

So in his post he said to take soem time off, before you go on the 8 days on 4 days off
how long should I stay off it, and will i lose any gaisn in meantime from not takign it?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I just seen a post from Mike arnold about dosing mk677 8 days on 4 days off
Ive been taking 12.5mg for last 4 months every day

So in his post he said to take soem time off, before you go on the 8 days on 4 days off
how long should I stay off it, and will i lose any gaisn in meantime from not takign it?
2 to 3 months off. You may lose some water weight. May lose some joint lubrication. Won't look as pumped. But you shouldn't lose any muscle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since you’re most likely not going to gain much if any muscle at all on mk677 you will not lose any muscle. Water retention is different from a person to another and is genetic so if you gain 5-6 lbs in a week or two of mk677 is just water you’re going to lose that soon or later. If you’re not holding any water like me you’re not going to lose anything obviously. I wouldn’t expect much of mk677 expect great sleep and recovery, it gets interesting when you add other aas with it. Just my 2 cents

Bk1991

Awards
2 to 3 months off. You may lose some water weight. May lose some joint lubrication. Won't look as pumped. But you shouldn't lose any muscle.

thanks, i did a cycle of rad and added mk677 towards end, and after pct, i stayed on mk677 and kept all gains of 4 kg, wasnt sure if it was rad or mk i go t it from
dont want to lose that 4 kg lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks, i did a cycle of rad and added mk677 towards end, and after pct, i stayed on mk677 and kept all gains of 4 kg, wasnt sure if it was rad or mk i go t it from
dont want to lose that 4 kg lol
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm certain you kept most of the gains. MK is good for that