MK677 varying doses bad?

Mx1x1

Mx1x1

Awards
Hey everyone!
Currently running MK677 but with varying doses.
I bought powder and fill it in very small caps by hand.
My scale and the way I fill the caps aren't perfect so I get doses between 22mg and 28mg.

Is it bad to have different doses every day? If not, is it bad if the differences are bigger? like 25mg today and 39 tomorrow?

Thanks in advance,
Mx1x1

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey everyone!
Currently running MK677 but with varying doses.
I bought powder and fill it in very small caps by hand.
My scale and the way I fill the caps aren't perfect so I get doses between 22mg and 28mg.

Is it bad to have different doses every day? If not, is it bad if the differences are bigger? like 25mg today and 39 tomorrow?

Thanks in advance,
Mx1x1
I've used mk from 12.5mg-25mg per day.Done every other day, 5 on 2 off, multiple different approaches. They all give similar igf1 elevation on bloodwork. Save your money, there is no increase going over 25mg. And even daily seems to have no greater effects then eod

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used mk from 12.5mg-25mg per day.Done every other day, 5 on 2 off, multiple different approaches. They all give similar igf1 elevation on bloodwork. Save your money, there is no increase going over 25mg. And even daily seems to have no greater effects then eod
Roughly how much did mk elevate your igf1?

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Roughly how much did mk elevate your igf1?
I'd have to go find the paperwork but i think it went from 190s to the low 400s at the biggest increase. You have to keep in mind though it's not MK solo I was also on testosterone and probably a couple other things at the time. Increasing from trt to cycle doses are also going to raise igf. I'll get back to you with a more accurate number

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay I lied, it went from 190.6 to 374.2 on 25 mg a day 5 days on 2 days off 4 weeks in

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not the best with math but that's like an 85% increase I believe

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay I lied, it went from 190.6 to 374.2 on 25 mg a day 5 days on 2 days off 4 weeks in
This guy knows. The most important thing with mk is to NOT run it every day unlike what we read on the internet. After 4 weeks of continuous use, your levels significantly drop. A 5 on 2 off protocol or 4 on 3 off is what allows you to avoid that drop.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This guy knows. The most important thing with mk is to NOT run it every day unlike what we read on the internet. After 4 weeks of continuous use, your levels significantly drop. A 5 on 2 off protocol or 4 on 3 off is what allows you to avoid that drop.
I give a lot of credit to Mike Arnold for these type of protocols. I started trying them after he said on the beast fitness podcast you don't need it every day, get similar results with multiple different dosing schemes that all involve using less MK. Never have I heard someone who sells a product tell you to use less and save some money. Normally they do the opposite to make you buy more. Aside from the great overall feedback on his products, being honest even when it potentially could cut into his sales. That speaks volumes to me. Highly recommend his products and taking a listen to his q and a segment of that podcast

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I give a lot of credit to Mike Arnold for these type of protocols. I started trying them after he said on the beast fitness podcast you don't need it every day, get similar results with multiple different dosing schemes that all involve using less MK. Never have I heard someone who sells a product tell you to use less and save some money. Normally they do the opposite to make you buy more. Aside from the great overall feedback on his products, being honest even when it potentially could cut into his sales. That speaks volumes to me. Highly recommend his products and taking a listen to his q and a segment of that podcast
Yeah but he’s also smart enough to know that being honest will pay off. A QUICK google research brings you to studies that show levels drop almost to baseline 4 weeks after the use of mk so anyone smart enough to do his homework would already know that. I also learned this protocol from him. I’m running mk for the next 6 months.. imagine running it none stop thinking you’re always in supra igf1 and gh levels but actually you’re not at all because you didn’t know about This. What a fucking waste of money and time would this be.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Could you stack MK-677 with a Ipamorelin/ CGC combo, or would this be redundant? If so, would you drop the dose and/or frequency even lower?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tregar IGF-1/GH 5
Pro Bodybuilding 7
Alpha Gainz 5
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3