MK677 - No hunger, no improved sleep. bad luck 3 times?

Thesticles

Awards
I have read a lot of threads here and other boards on this topic. I am on my 3rd source of MK 677, 2 of which have solid reputations, the thrid one now, mixed reviews but advertises and posts 3rd party test about every 3 months. I looked up the testing company signing their COA and they are legit.

I am getting better pumps and am seeing some body recomp faster than I would normally. I have been lifting for ~30 years and am in my 40s now coming back from about a 6mo break due to tendon injury. I am hoping that the MK677 will allow me to get back to lifting while supporting my tendon recovery (considering Osterine cycle after another few months back at it). I am not new to chemically enhanced perfromance but am on the conservative side and usually respond well to supplements and gear towards the lower end dosages.

Question is: How likely is it that real MK 677 is not affecting me like nearly everyone else comments (hunger, lethargy, better sleep etc.). I am actually moving to morning dosages to see if that can at least put my sleep back to normal. I have been only getting 2-3 hours of sleep on evening dose and then tossing all night. 20mg MK677, 50mg DHEA and the usual daily, joint, support, etc. About 2 months in now. I also am pretty solid on diet (~ 3yrs Keto + high protein and targeted carbs on heavy lift days).

I can post sources if its allowed. 2 are caps, 1 is raw and I cap myself. Thinking its unlikely there are 3 bunk sources, really bad luck if that’s the case. I am getting a bit of shut down very minor and some acne also very minor, but I think I can contribute both of those to the DHEA and neither seem to be common with MK677 so hoping I am not getting some BS. Just now starting the 3rd source so I will have better info in a few weeks as if things continue to change.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I have read a lot of threads here and other boards on this topic. I am on my 3rd source of MK 677, 2 of which have solid reputations, the thrid one now, mixed reviews but advertises and posts 3rd party test about every 3 months. I looked up the testing company signing their COA and they are legit.

I am getting better pumps and am seeing some body recomp faster than I would normally. I have been lifting for ~30 years and am in my 40s now coming back from about a 6mo break due to tendon injury. I am hoping that the MK677 will allow me to get back to lifting while supporting my tendon recovery (considering Osterine cycle after another few months back at it). I am not new to chemically enhanced perfromance but am on the conservative side and usually respond well to supplements and gear towards the lower end dosages.

Question is: How likely is it that real MK 677 is not affecting me like nearly everyone else comments (hunger, lethargy, better sleep etc.). I am actually moving to morning dosages to see if that can at least put my sleep back to normal. I have been only getting 2-3 hours of sleep on evening dose and then tossing all night. 20mg MK677, 50mg DHEA and the usual daily, joint, support, etc. About 2 months in now. I also am pretty solid on diet (~ 3yrs Keto + high protein and targeted carbs on heavy lift days).

I can post sources if its allowed. 2 are caps, 1 is raw and I cap myself. Thinking its unlikely there are 3 bunk sources, really bad luck if that’s the case. I am getting a bit of shut down very minor and some acne also very minor, but I think I can contribute both of those to the DHEA and neither seem to be common with MK677 so hoping I am not getting some BS. Just now starting the 3rd source so I will have better info in a few weeks as if things continue to change.
I too have been running MK677 solo at 20mg. I’m doing 8 days on 4 off protocol since 12/11/20. It has been great for my sleep but I generally sleep pretty well. I have heard others here report that it has actually impaired their sleep. Hunger for me has been very minor. Some days I feel it more than others. I also had some minor acne (2-3) pop up but currently I’ve cleared up. I’ve felt no lethargy except for yesterday I felt terrible (day 4 being “off”). I was tired, irritable, short fuse. Almost like I’ve been shut down.

I’ve read prolactin can be an issue with MK but I know very little about the effects of high prolactin.

I think mine is legit because I’ve seen a drastic increase 5+lb of weight in a couple days. Most likely due to holding more water which is a well known side of MK. Have you noticed this?

I got blood tested last week for sex hormones and igf-1 so we’ll see how “legit” it is.

I think you can list sources for MK since it’s not a banned substance.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ve read prolactin can be an issue with MK but I know very little about the effects of high prolactin.
ED is the easiest way to notice it then of course lactation/gyno but doubt it would be that much of a rush to the latter in comparison to taking a progestin though. Maybe throw in a little p5p or something with l-dopa/macuna like Mtest if worried.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
ED is the easiest way to notice it then of course lactation/gyno but doubt it would be that much of a rush to the latter in comparison to taking a progestin though. Maybe throw in a little p5p or something with l-dopa/macuna like Mtest if worried.
Can prolactin actually effect the testes/testosterone production?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can prolactin actually effect the testes/testosterone production?
It does in females. Irregular periods and effects lh and fsh, so I'd think the same in males too. I stay away from most progestins (also can raise prolactin) so only know the basics though... Prob lots better info from others over in anabolics

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's okay to say brand name for the MK. Is it a board sponsor? You should have some side effect from MK. I had tried a few brands before, and no hunger. Then I tried another brand, and the hunger came. I concluded most out there is bunk or underdosed.

Thesticles

Awards
It's okay to say brand name for the MK. Is it a board sponsor? You should have some side effect from MK. I had tried a few brands before, and no hunger. Then I tried another brand, and the hunger came. I concluded most out there is bunk or underdosed.
If someone would let us know if we can discuss brands from a quality/value perspective that would help. I am on my 3rd source and so far not seeing much of the common sides. The first two are well known and recommended sources, the 3rd less so, but they do post 3 party testing results for all compounds (for what that’s worth). 1 raw, 2 capsul.

I have seen no hunger issues with any of them. After the 2nd one I moved dosing to AM due to both of these having a negative effect on my sleep. Opposite of what most comment. Was only getting 2-3 hrs sleep then restless the rest of the night waiting to get up. Even moving dosing to AM I still have not experienced any hunger. 25mg/day AM. This did seem to resolve the sleep issue though.

I do feel like progress coming back to lift after workout recovery is faster, better pump, euphoric workout feeling. So far no significant pain or issue with elbow tendon (was out/ultra light 5 months recovering from tendinitis). This is primary reason I was hoping to find legit MK677 to support injury/recovery as I get back in. I have not yet hit normal plateau or caught any PRs, but am changing reps and/or weight on almost every work out each week. This feels different from past ”return from breaks”. However I cannnot rule out placebo effect which can be strong even when your looking for it.

Thanks for the comments

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If someone would let us know if we can discuss brands from a quality/value perspective that would help. I am on my 3rd source and so far not seeing much of the common sides. The first two are well known and recommended sources, the 3rd less so, but they do post 3 party testing results for all compounds (for what that’s worth). 1 raw, 2 capsul.

I have seen no hunger issues with any of them. After the 2nd one I moved dosing to AM due to both of these having a negative effect on my sleep. Opposite of what most comment. Was only getting 2-3 hrs sleep then restless the rest of the night waiting to get up. Even moving dosing to AM I still have not experienced any hunger. 25mg/day AM. This did seem to resolve the sleep issue though.

I do feel like progress coming back to lift after workout recovery is faster, better pump, euphoric workout feeling. So far no significant pain or issue with elbow tendon (was out/ultra light 5 months recovering from tendinitis). This is primary reason I was hoping to find legit MK677 to support injury/recovery as I get back in. I have not yet hit normal plateau or caught any PRs, but am changing reps and/or weight on almost every work out each week. This feels different from past ”return from breaks”. However I cannnot rule out placebo effect which can be strong even when your looking for it.

Thanks for the comments
I am logging Pure Rawz. Should come in within a week. You can follow along. I'll know pretty quick the quality.

Thesticles

Awards
I am logging Pure Rawz. Should come in within a week. You can follow along. I'll know pretty quick the quality.
Since folks are asking and it seems like I can post the brands due to MK677 not being illegal compound

First attempt was Chemyo raw powder 10mg daily 1 week 20mg daily 3 weeks
Second was MA Labs 25mg daily
Third attempt is Narrows Labs 25mg daily

I did my research and the first two seem to have good reputation and reliable. The 3rd has some questionable feedbac But that could be driven by opinions and not much of it seemed factual. Also they post 3rd party certifications every 3 months or so for most of their products.

So far I seem to be getting similar results from all 3 so I would assume either all legit or all bunk. I know MK677 takes a while and I was hoping common sides would let me know I am using good product and stay the course. I am patient and seeing what feels like good results but my primary concern is making sure I am not getting something else (don’t like the unknown). I highly doubt any are bunk with PH in them as I would likely know. Have significant exp here from back in the day and I would probably be able to tell if it was anything significant in there from a PH perspective. Which I have heard some company’s doing. This is why I took my time and researched my source.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since folks are asking and it seems like I can post the brands due to MK677 not being illegal compound

First attempt was Chemyo raw powder 10mg daily 1 week 20mg daily 3 weeks
Second was MA Labs 25mg daily
Third attempt is Narrows Labs 25mg daily

I did my research and the first two seem to have good reputation and reliable. The 3rd has some questionable feedbac But that could be driven by opinions and not much of it seemed factual. Also they post 3rd party certifications every 3 months or so for most of their products.

So far I seem to be getting similar results from all 3 so I would assume either all legit or all bunk. I know MK677 takes a while and I was hoping common sides would let me know I am using good product and stay the course. I am patient and seeing what feels like good results but my primary concern is making sure I am not getting something else (don’t like the unknown). I highly doubt any are bunk with PH in them as I would likely know. Have significant exp here from back in the day and I would probably be able to tell if it was anything significant in there from a PH perspective. Which I have heard some company’s doing. This is why I took my time and researched my source.
Got no results from chemyo. I used MA, and got IGF labs, and it showed similar IGF levels to the other brand that I used that gave me the side effects, oddly though I did not get the typical sides with MA. If Pure Rawz is dosed properly, at 25mg, I should have a notable increased appetite.

Thesticles

Awards
Got no results from chemyo. I used MA, and got IGF labs, and it showed similar IGF levels to the other brand that I used that gave me the side effects, oddly though I did not get the typical sides with MA. If Pure Rawz is dosed properly, at 25mg, I should have a notable increased appetite.
Thanks for the comments I look forward to hearing how your next one goes. Ill ride out Narrows Labs a bit longer. I will get labs, but where I am now its about a 2 hr drive for the draw. Ill get to it eventually as measuring by sides and progress is flawed at best.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I am currently running PureRawz at 20 mg. I just got my bloods back. IGF1 up 98 points, 60%. Blood glucose up 11 points to 103 mg/dL. Seems pretty legit to me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am currently running PureRawz at 20 mg. I just got my bloods back. IGF1 up 98 points, 60%. Blood glucose up 11 points to 103 mg/dL. Seems pretty legit to me.
Your IGF is 98? If not, what is your total IGF?