ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had seen some say Mike Arnold recommend taking MK677 4 days on and 2 days off. Is there a link or podcast of him saying that, or explaining why?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold

Any idea?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@WesleyInman

You have any idea?

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last run of MK I switched to the 8 on 4 off schedule and I liked it better. When I did 5 on 2 off prior, over time it seemed to lose the majority of good effects quickly and I just experienced more of the negative sides like lethargy.

Something about taking those 4 days off seems to provide more of a “reset.” Obviously I have no science to back this up but I can say that my whole 4 month run was more satisfying. In another month I’ll be starting up and doing this again.

You could try it this way for a while and see what you think?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My last run of MK I switched to the 8 on 4 off schedule and I liked it better. When I did 5 on 2 off prior, over time it seemed to lose the majority of good effects quickly and I just experienced more of the negative sides like lethargy.

Something about taking those 4 days off seems to provide more of a “reset.” Obviously I have no science to back this up but I can say that my whole 4 month run was more satisfying. In another month I’ll be starting up and doing this again.

You could try it this way for a while and see what you think?
Did you get that protocol from Mike Arnold or anyone, or did you come up with it yourself?

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get that protocol from Mike Arnold or anyone, or did you come up with it yourself?
I saw Mike post it somewhere. Unfortunately I can’t remember his reasoning behind it but in the post I read it made sense at the time. Mind you this was probably quite a while ago.

I’d love for him to chime in about it as well. I posed a similar question involving this and time off between cycles and unfortunately didn’t get an answer.

Due to the long half life of MK I feel like this protocol kind of makes sense in regards to keeping your ghrelin receptors primed to keep the gh going vs de-sensitizing them. But again, I’ve got no bloods or anything to back this up. All I can say is that I enjoyed this protocol when I recently ran it and will do so again.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw Mike post it somewhere. Unfortunately I can’t remember his reasoning behind it but in the post I read it made sense at the time. Mind you this was probably quite a while ago.

I’d love for him to chime in about it as well. I posed a similar question involving this and time off between cycles and unfortunately didn’t get an answer.

Due to the long half life of MK I feel like this protocol kind of makes sense in regards to keeping your ghrelin receptors primed to keep the gh going vs de-sensitizing them. But again, I’ve got no bloods or anything to back this up. All I can say is that I enjoyed this protocol when I recently ran it and will do so again.