Mk677 and energy levels

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering for anyone who’s taken it if mk677 caused an increase in everyday energy or motivation? I’ve tried looking it up but just find logs of weight gain or healing or muscle gain, but was curious as to purely energy caused by increase in igf?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Was wondering for anyone who’s taken it if mk677 caused an increase in everyday energy or motivation? I’ve tried looking it up but just find logs of weight gain or healing or muscle gain, but was curious as to purely energy caused by increase in igf?
At first it made me tired, after a week or 2 it went away. About a month later once I got my sleeping patterns down I started to have more energy, but I attribute that to getting more restful sleep. When I stopped it I slowly started sleeping like **** again

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
So I guess it only indirectly gives you energy? I’d have to look further into the direct actions it makes as a secretagogue, but it may end up not exactly being what I’m looking for. Did you notice any further benefits? I’d also be interested in it as a nootropic substance

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I may be the oddball, have taken mk677 for 8 months with 5 months off, and back on it again, however, I only recommend taking it for 6 months straight for best gains, then take some time off.

I get very good energy from day 1 with it at 25mg every morning, very nootropic, positive mood, super vivid wacky elaborate dreams, absolutely love the stuff, better thinking and cognition as well.

In the gym, increased recuperation from workouts, 20 to 30% increase in strength over time, nice pumps.

However, one of my friends who takes it can only tolerate 10mg or so as it makes him tired and lethargic, everyone reacts differently.

I am 49 years old, and it brought me from baseline level of high range for a 49 year old to the high range of a 16 year old hgh and igf-1 wise, so could not be happier.

Sleep is great from day one with it, but after about 2 weeks on it, sleep is quite good, but never had problems with sleep before the stuff anyways.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m tired all day and wanna fall asleep often since I started taking mk6777 it’s been just under two weeks. Hoping that changes soon.