Mk677 and cabergoline

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After my last cycle I started MK677 after PCT.
I decided to go with 10mg 5 days a week. It’s been 3 weeks and my nipples are starting to get itchy.
I was wondering if I should get some cabergoline to offset this. Or wait until I feel some more serious sides

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's nothing wrong with taking a very small dose or two of caber to straighten yourself out and then just take the b6 the rest of the time you plan on using the mk6.
The caber makes me feel extremely fucking weird and nauseous. Now I know why I shouldn’t use it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The caber makes me feel extremely fucking weird and nauseous. Now I know why I shouldn’t use it
Yep lol, one of the worst side effects I get from caber and prami is the urge, the urge to gamble more, have sex more, go places late at night because I don't wanna sit in the house. Il find myself going to Walmart at 11 pm just to get eggs or some fruit because I want it and don't wanna be home so why not

Is that like any of the weird way it makes you feel... It makes me compulsive

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep lol, one of the worst side effects I get from caber and prami is the urge, the urge to gamble more, have sex more, go places late at night because I don't wanna sit in the house. Il find myself going to Walmart at 11 pm just to get eggs or some fruit because I want it and don't wanna be home so why not

Is that like any of the weird way it makes you feel... It makes me compulsive
Haha not exactly like that. But I could definitely see it happening on a higher dose. I’ll
Watch out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
IGF-1/GH 5
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 1
Anabolics 1