USA Mk2866 - Ostarine For sale or trade

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PM me if interested . Would prefer to sell for a good price , but may be open to trades. Will provide pics if wanted

Edit : Would trade for 11kt/11oxo, gw, true shred , ep1logue and or, other epicatechin products.

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mannn you always got these realll under the radar brands I’ve never seen....and I’ve seen a lot lol.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mannn you always got these realll under the radar brands I’ve never seen....and I’ve seen a lot lol.
Well yeah, I acquire them irl from people who get them at local supp shops , but I believe this use to be DNA anabolics

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re always giving me sh*t @Rad83 lol

I haven’t sold too many under the radar brands though

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Word , just makes it look sketch but I have heard good things from it and the brand is popular among my shop
I’m mad jealous of your shops! These underground low-key companies are our last hope ....The ‘supplement industry’ won’t be happy til all we have left is whey protein and multi-vitamins...

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m mad jealous of your shops! These underground low-key companies are our last hope ....The ‘supplement industry’ won’t be happy til all we have left is whey protein and multi-vitamins...
Low quality whey, creatine, vitamins and pre which worsen the physique lol

100% agree! I pray these shops stay around and that's why the companies they sell may be super low key , which is a good thing! They want to continue business and only want to be known at the shop and do business with the business.

Another one they have is nutra innovations which has oral 11oxo which is amazing. You can't find it orally online, and nutra innovations keeps those types of products sold at shops. I don't get the deal with 11oxo as it's not banned

BTP creations is another

Freedom

I am afraid to run anything like that again, though lol. Even ostarine scares me a bit

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would trade for 11kt/11oxo, gw, true shred , ep1logue and or, other epicatechin products.

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Low quality whey, creatine, vitamins and pre which worsen the physique lol

100% agree! I pray these shops stay around and that's why the companies they sell may be super low key , which is a good thing! They want to continue business and only want to be known at the shop and do business with the business.

Another one they have is nutra innovations which has oral 11oxo which is amazing. You can't find it orally online, and nutra innovations keeps those types of products sold at shops. I don't get the deal with 11oxo as it's not banned

BTP creations is another

Freedom

I am afraid to run anything like that again, though lol. Even ostarine scares me a bit
Your shops even carry things that are explicitly banned like Supedrol, Epistane?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one would trade for some arimistane 🤔 I’m about to try the osta if no one wants it 😂
haah you might like it .. has some great benefits long run

i have 3 osta bottles i cant unload as well ..lets eat em together lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What benefits do you notice? Is recovery hard ? I’ve read some people having Estrogen issues with it but maybe they had bunk osta.

Thanks bro
haah you might like it .. has some great benefits long run

i have 3 osta bottles i cant unload as well ..lets eat em together lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@GQdaLEGEND @Rad83 Lets all do a tri run