MK-677 stack for beginner

BigIron97

BigIron97

Awards
Im 23, 130lbs I did my first small "cycle" for 8 weeks over a year ago. It included SuperMandro, M-Test, Eradicate, and an awesome liver support that I lost the bottle to. It was successful, gaining significant strength and getting up to 142lbs. Now im looking to go a different route. I just purchased MK-677, 35ml from PureRaws. I intend on doing 20ml 5 days on 2 off as ive seen on forums for less sides(I heard it takes many months of use for results). Id like to get as much out of it as I can with the weight gain. I was wondering if any of you vets may have opinions as to what I could stack with MK-677 for greater results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many mg of Mk per ml? It won’t add much size but can help with recovery and maybe a little size with the extra eating based on my experience. Do you want to go hormonal or non-hormonal?

BigIron97

BigIron97

Awards
29mg per ml. I'm willing to do PH's only concern is harsh sides. I've got the funds for a proper PCT.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im 23, 130lbs I did my first small "cycle" for 8 weeks over a year ago. It included SuperMandro, M-Test, Eradicate, and an awesome liver support that I lost the bottle to. It was successful, gaining significant strength and getting up to 142lbs. Now im looking to go a different route. I just purchased MK-677, 35ml from PureRaws. I intend on doing 20ml 5 days on 2 off as ive seen on forums for less sides(I heard it takes many months of use for results). Id like to get as much out of it as I can with the weight gain. I was wondering if any of you vets may have opinions as to what I could stack with MK-677 for greater results.
130lb... How tall are you?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok I wouldn’t dive into anything hormonal just yet. I’m about 5’8” and 60lb heavier. I think you need to up your calories and just eat eat eat. If you wanna try out the mk start very low(I actually plan on using the same whenever Usps decides to deliver). I was recommended as a first time user to try 12.5mg and see how that goes. So like a 1/4ml. I don’t doubt that you know how to train but as far as any anabolics go at your age and weight you have the potential to put on ALOT more size naturally.

BigIron97

BigIron97

Awards
Ok I wouldn’t dive into anything hormonal just yet. I’m about 5’8” and 60lb heavier. I think you need to up your calories and just eat eat eat. If you wanna try out the mk start very low(I actually plan on using the same whenever Usps decides to deliver). I was recommended as a first time user to try 12.5mg and see how that goes. So like a 1/4ml. I don’t doubt that you know how to train but as far as any anabolics go at your age and weight you have the potential to put on ALOT more size naturally.
I agree. Ive recently gotten over a year long chronic sciatica injury from my job as a mason. I lost a lot of the weight due to not lifting and depression. Almost 2 months ago I began to recover and started eating 2,200-2,500+ calories daily, lifting at least 3 times a week. I added the "Naked Mass" gainer also and gained 4+lbs back. Im hitting a sort of slump and instead of drinking more calories(not very beneficial) id rather up my appetite. MK-677 may help further my recovery too. If there are any other supplements that pair well with little side effects im interested.