• Established
  • First Up Vote
8mo every day?

I hope your pituitary gland is alright

jikjikjik

Awards
8mo every day?

I hope your pituitary gland is alright
Yes everyday. Maybe I was dumb, I've read somewhere that there is no downregulation of normal hg with hgh & co.
Actually there is at least one human study which used 25mg ed for 2years and I think they were still alive and well at the end, so I hope I won't disintegrate or shrink in body height.

First time I took it, I was so hungry I couldn't fall asleep, I had to go to kitchen and eat full meal in the middle of the night.
Eventually this effect wore off rather rapidly.

My initial goal was to fully heal a slight but persistent knee pain, and thumb tendonitis.
8 months later I'm still not healed.

Actually at some point I upped the dose to 25mg ed for a week and I think my knees got worst, due to water retention maybe.

Just another compound that look good on paper and forum posts but that is actually useless junk.
Also I've more belly fat than when I started .

Peace :)

robthomas

robthomas

Awards
Dude that **** is not anything close to hgh which on all these forums people push how it’s like taking 2-3 ius of growth not even close .
Ran it for six months had no hgh similarities for the most part .
After awhile I never even got hunger spikes which I felt that was the only good thing .
I been on hgh for two years now night and day difference for fat loss .

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was it legit MK-677? Clarification: brand?

jikjikjik

Awards
Was it legit MK-677? Clarification: brand?
I think it was. It had big effects on my sleep and hunger, which is what you read about in all mk-677 logs: they talk about sleep and hunger, then they write about how it affects their sleep, and make them hungry, then they tell you how good is their sleep. And maybe, maybe that they've noticed a slight drop in bf when they look closely in the mirror.
That's truly all there is apparently... Good sleep and increased hunger ... I do admit that.
And I think, maybe, my recovery (muscle soreness wise) after workout was faster.

Was brandless powder, diluted it myself in rum.
White non-smelly powder. Get very sticky when wet. Turns yellow in transparent rum (turns back to white powder if you evporate it). Dillutes very easily. Slight bitter taste.

I still have some left, but I decided that even if the odds of affecting my pituitary gland and my insulin are low, it does not worth the risk taking it, because the benefits are very close to 0.

Last edited:

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran it for 3 months after suffering a nasty L5/S1 disc herniation.

Follow up MRI showed disc healed and was gtg training. 18 months later back still good. Did it help? Maybe....I also ran it 8 on 4 off and never had any issues.

Ar0usal

Ar0usal

Awards
Dude that **** is not anything close to hgh which on all these forums people push how it’s like taking 2-3 ius of growth not even close .
Ran it for six months had no hgh similarities for the most part .
After awhile I never even got hunger spikes which I felt that was the only good thing .
I been on hgh for two years now night and day difference for fat loss .
How do you control bloat on HGH?

semtex

semtex

Awards
In the igf1/gh section of the boards there is a guy that has blood work on when he took mk677 and when he took hgh, go look at it and you can come to your own conclusion if it's similar to 2ius of hgh. The reality is there is a lot of talk but no one on here does blood work.

jikjikjik

Awards
In the igf1/gh section of the boards there is a guy that has blood work on when he took mk677 and when he took hgh, go look at it and you can come to your own conclusion if it's similar to 2ius of hgh. The reality is there is a lot of talk but no one on here does blood work.
I don't mind the blood works. if there are no real benefits in the end (healing my knee and thumb), then it sucks and that's it, that's the reality, and that is more important than how it looks on paper.
human body and hgh machanism is much more complex than simply "high igf1 = it works fine".
my mk-677 was certainly not junk as I had all the common side effects (hunger, deep sleep, water retention).

mk-677 at least for me was a waste of time. and if you read most of mk-677 logs, the most common things talked about are mostly hunger and sleep...

;)

semtex

semtex

Awards
I don't mind the blood works. if there are no real benefits in the end (healing my knee and thumb), then it sucks and that's it, that's the reality, and that is more important than how it looks on paper.
human body and hgh machanism is much more complex than simply "high igf1 = it works fine".
my mk-677 was certainly not junk as I had all the common side effects (hunger, deep sleep, water retention).

mk-677 at least for me was a waste of time. and if you read most of mk-677 logs, the most common things talked about are mostly hunger and sleep...

;)
Look into stem cell injections

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

;)
Try GH and compare.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely raises IGF, which is why I believe most use MK