Mk 667 personal experience

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Does anyone have any feedback on this product?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s decent. I only like 10mg at night or I am groggy in The morning. Retained a little water but definitely increased hunger and enhanced recovery. Decent product for what it is.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I rate it highly. I feel that it's best used as a recovery and well being product, not a muscle or mass builder. I used it to help recover from a hernia surgery a couple of years back. I also feel that it helps with joins and general well being.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also use 10 mg at night. Ran up to 25 mg per day but find that I get hypoglycaemic like symptoms and end up binging on sugary snacks just to make the feeling go away.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Used it when I herniated my L5/S1 disc. Fully recovered within 3 months and that was 19/20 months ago with no recurring issues.

Did it help? I reckon so.

tmac7878

Awards
Used it when I herniated my L5/S1 disc. Fully recovered within 3 months and that was 19/20 months ago with no recurring issues.

Did it help? I reckon so.
Hey man,

I have suffered from torn/herniated discs at S1,L5, and L4 for the past 7 year. The injury happened while lifting and has ruined my life. I have tried many experimental ways to address the issue along with feeling like I have exhausted all conventional therapies from our miserable healthcare system. I know you don't know me but is there a way we could speak? It would mean the world to me to hear your experience and what regimen you used with MK to get suck great results.

Best Regards,

Tim

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey man,

I have suffered from torn/herniated discs at S1,L5, and L4 for the past 7 year. The injury happened while lifting and has ruined my life. I have tried many experimental ways to address the issue along with feeling like I have exhausted all conventional therapies from our miserable healthcare system. I know you don't know me but is there a way we could speak? It would mean the world to me to hear your experience and what regimen you used with MK to get suck great results.

Best Regards,

Tim
Hi mate sorry for late reply. I will PM you detailing my experience.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recovery and muscle fullness is great. Sometimes too bloated for summer and tired throughout the day.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Recovery and muscle fullness is great. Sometimes too bloated for summer and tired throughout the day.
I was curious about that I just dosed 25 for the first time at the beach. How long did it take you to get that full look? How bad was the bloat?

I was really hoping to get some of the effects you see from the before abs after pics where the people have leaned out some.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10mg dosing was enough for me. Maybe 3-5 lbs of muscle glycogen

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
not used more than 10mg ed, Olympus Labs gave me crazy pumps and fullness almost 24/7. Sleep actually got worse, no increased hunger for me.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havent done too much research on it, but I heard it can cause blood sugar issues that could be permanent. Maybe someone correct me if I am wrong. I also seemed it aggravated my gyno, I don't know if that is from elevated prolactin issues. I wish I had some research that was more conclusive because I loved the product, mentally made me feel good and physically I felt strong and old joints never felt so good.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I havent done too much research on it, but I heard it can cause blood sugar issues that could be permanent. Maybe someone correct me if I am wrong. I also seemed it aggravated my gyno, I don't know if that is from elevated prolactin issues. I wish I had some research that was more conclusive because I loved the product, mentally made me feel good and physically I felt strong and old joints never felt so good.
Yes, thats one reason I kept it at 10mg cause blood sugar, also used berberine and cinnamon with it to keep it lower.
Take L-Dopa the first days with it to keep prolactin down. Think I did it for a week then stopped and didnt feel it anymore

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know legit companies selling mk677 in capsules?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
x3me IGF-1/GH 4
Codster951 Supplements 0
Codster951 Supplements 0
Codster951 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 7
MA Labs 9