Mk 667 personal experience

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Hey guys, just picked up this product to try and help with some joint pain/injuries. Does anyone have any feedback on this product? Did some research and it says to watch your blood sugar levels??

aboveaveragejoe

Awards
mk677 does not cause hypoglycemia (drop in blood sugar), it instead causes HYPER glycemia, spikes it.

If your family line is genetically pre-disposed to developing diabetes, you will want to use with caution. Any GH related peptide or compound will play with blood sugar levels, and that can be a problem in the long term.

As far as I know, not enough studies exist on the long term use of MK yet.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I ran at 20 mg. It enhances sleep and appetite. My bloodwork showed elevated igf-1 and blood glucose levels due to reduced insulin sensitivity. I would suggest running with a GDA like berberine or similar. I saw a large fast increase in weight over a few days due to increased water retention. There are some long term studies out there. It will probably raise prolactin too. I noticed morning wood went away after a few weeks on it.

stevezhou

Awards
@Fly_boy
Did you experience rising blood pressure? My blood pressure goes higher and my head nearly blown off some day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Fly_boy
Did you experience rising blood pressure? My blood pressure goes higher and my head nearly blown off some day.
Ive seen 2 or 3 threads you poped in and there a few years old. The person your tagging above hasent even been on the forum since may. You should check the dates

stevezhou

Awards
Oh, thanks Smont, sorry for not looking at the dates.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh, thanks Smont, sorry for not looking at the dates.
What are you saying sorry for lol. I just dont want you to keep asking ppl questions if there not atound any more or you will never get any answers and think everyone is ignoring you. We get lots of people who sign up here and start threads And then they disappear and never come back.

If you specifically want to ask a question And it's a member that you don't know, You can click on their name and see when the last time they were active is. If it says they were last seen yesterday then You know they're on here all the time. If it says they were last seen in 2022. You know they're probably long gone

ohfloh23

ohfloh23

Awards
I take MK677 - I'm strictly Keto when I am on it - I follow Luis Villasenor keto methodology , its called Ketogains. When I am not on MK677 I will occasionally break Keto one or two days a month. I've done two cycles of MK677? I'm not sure if that is the correct phrasing. Either way; I'm taking it right before bed. Otherwise the sides are too intense for me. The hunger is insatiable and I get sleepy. Besides those two things - I have no other sides. The results have been great. Nothing amazing in my opinion but I have several friends and family positively comment on my physical changes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
x3me IGF-1/GH 4
Codster951 Supplements 14
Codster951 Supplements 0
Codster951 Supplements 0
MA Labs 9